Oct 12 - CD 1

well i plan on testing tomorrow at 10 dpo....do you think that is too soon?

i want to test tomorrow too at 10dpo..im scared though i hate seeing BFNs! ugh..i know i will though lol..i have 2 first response early tests that are supposed to tell u 6 days before ur missed period

so i have like bad aching cramps and it is 5 days till period....i usually dont get cramps until the day or two before....can you still be pg with cramps like this?.....i didnt have any symptoms with ds at all until i started puking at 8 weeks

so i have like bad aching cramps and it is 5 days till period....i usually dont get cramps until the day or two before....can you still be pg with cramps like this?.....i didnt have any symptoms with ds at all until i started puking at 8 weeks

i have been having cramps since ovulation..like pretty much every day..and today they have felt a little worse..but they kinda feel more like pressure/tugging pulling..but kinda crampy too..idk im convinced this isnt my month..the dr called me and told me my progesterone test showed i ovulated for sure..and i never even got a deff positive opk..weird. but idk..tomorrow ill be 10dpo and im getting the same crampy feelings..i know i had them with DD 2 so it could be!

I've had cramps when I'm pg, and cramps when I'm not pg, so I don't think it tells you much one way or the other.

I don't think 10 dpo is too early, as long as you keep in mind that a BFN doesn't necessarily mean you're out....PLENTY of people don't get BFPs until later.

I broke down and tested today, BFN. :dohh: But I'm comforted knowing that it's downhill from here... only about 4 or 5 days until I know for sure one way or the other. :hugs: to everyone, I know this time of the month is torture!

yeah totally downhill from here:) i will probably test in the morning just because i thought i saw something from a certain angle in a certain light on the cheapy ebay test bahahahah so yeah i will re test tomorrow with another cheapy ebay one for fun haha....torture i know but i found out another friend is pregnant this week and i am feeling the serious baby ache

well i took a frer this morning at 10 dpo and it was :bfn: so i am quite dissapointed....i know that it can still be a false neg but i really thought with the frer it would work if i was so now i doubt i am....sigh....i dunno i dont think i will test anymore and just wait for the witch....depressing

Well, I am 9 or 10 dpo today, and I tested with the 10mlu internet cheapie. After it sat for the alotted time, I looked at it, and without even having to analyze it I saw a faint line and thought "Yesss!" and went off to the gym to work out. I took the test with me so I could keep looking at it. :) The line was faint, but visible enough to where I didn't even question it.

But... after I was done with my workout, I pulled it out again to look at it, and I could hardly see anything anymore! It had faded to the point where mayyyyyyybe you can see something, but not really, not even inverting it would pick it up in a photo...

so now I don't know!! What a let-down. For a glorious hour I thought I was pg. I took an FRER later, granted not with FMU but still... and nothing.

I HATE this time of month!!!!!!!:brat:

yup im right there with ya hun....worst. week. ever.

I just stumbled on this forum as my cycle day #1 was 10-13-10 so I am about 8 days dpo and it is nice to see others doing the same waiting game as me. Only "symptoms" I have thus far are a stuffy nose (could be allergies) and a little cramping low in abdomen, but not like AF as it is not painful at all...just weird, but could just be all in my head:) Wishing luck and blessings to everyone this cycle!

well i took a frer this morning at 10 dpo and it was :bfn: so i am quite dissapointed....i know that it can still be a false neg but i really thought with the frer it would work if i was so now i doubt i am....sigh....i dunno i dont think i will test anymore and just wait for the witch....depressing

same thing happened to me today also..took the exact same test..10dpo..negative..i am quite disappointed too..i agree i dont think im gonna take another one..ill just wait for AF..i know its coming..i have been in a horrible mood today..i felt it coming though..dont feel pregnant or lucky..just dont think its my month..and i was so hopeful to begin with..ugh i hate this..its just not fair..now i have to wait a whole month..maybe more if next month isnt my month either..i really wanted to be pregnant for christmas too:cry:

Well, I am 9 or 10 dpo today, and I tested with the 10mlu internet cheapie. After it sat for the alotted time, I looked at it, and without even having to analyze it I saw a faint line and thought "Yesss!" and went off to the gym to work out. I took the test with me so I could keep looking at it. :) The line was faint, but visible enough to where I didn't even question it.

But... after I was done with my workout, I pulled it out again to look at it, and I could hardly see anything anymore! It had faded to the point where mayyyyyyybe you can see something, but not really, not even inverting it would pick it up in a photo...

so now I don't know!! What a let-down. For a glorious hour I thought I was pg. I took an FRER later, granted not with FMU but still... and nothing.

I HATE this time of month!!!!!!!:brat:

that happened to me last month once too..mine disappeared to what just looked like an evap line..i hate internet cheap tests..they are cheap but much harder to read than others..i dont mind the cheap opks but the hpts are just stupid.

but maybe u are still..dont give up hope yet ur still WAY early at 9-10dpo..and if u got a line on one u never know! maybe since its 10mlu its even more sensitive than a FRER..idk what the sensitivity is though on those kind??

Ok ladies.... I think this it! I'm tentatively going to celebrate... ready?
Here goes....
:happydance:

I was going nuts, so I drove home to test again on another ic...and the line was there, very faint, pink, and didn't disappear. I mean VERY faint...but def. a line, as I've taken a million of these and never a hint.
Then, because I was STILL going crazy.... I took another FRER and a Clearblue. :haha:
The FRER shows a faint line, too, and so does the Clearblue! All are barrrrrrely there but still there and with color!

Of course I'll be testing more to confirm.. I won't feel good until I get a digi "Pregnant" (still BFN on digi)...but this may be it!

(Then I gotta pray that it sticks...)

P.s.... for those of you worried about no symptoms, I have ZERO... count 'em... ZERO symptoms right now-- and chances are good this is my BFP peeking out of its shell!

Yay jackie ped.. Thats awesome news. Congrats on your bfp!!! Take a digi tomorrow. Maybe itll show up. On 10 dpo is was "not preg" and 11 dpo it said "pregnant" yippie.. So exciting!!!!

awesome....yay!!!!!! well i hope the rest of us can do a little dance too in a few days!!! we can have an online party

Wow! I'm soooo excited jackie!! Xxxx whoooooo xxxx fx'd Hun xxxxxx

Wow, congrats! Sooo awesome for you!!

I'm about 8DPO and for the past couple days I've been feeling just a bit off. Lightheaded in the morning, even though I eat and drink properly as usual. I've also been queasy, but not to the point of nausea. I am trying to tell my body that it's simply not possible to be having symptoms yet... but it's not helping :wacko:

Squeeker, I know... it's so hard to tell ourselves not to pay attention...we know the wise words to say, but sometimes it seems like any bit of hope keeps us sane. I haven't decided whether it keeps me sane or insane.

Well ladies, I'm still not full-out celebrating, even though I'm tentative... I tested again this morning but I had a GIANT diet pepsi late last night at the movies and my urine was pretty clear this morning. I tested anyway with my last ic 10 mlu...and there was hardly anything to see there. Had I not seen a few faint ++s yesterday I would have chucked it. So I went back to bed, woke up 2 hours later, and tested again thinking the urine wouldn't have all that fluid to dilute it. I didn't have any ic's left, so I used my last clearblue and a $ Tree... $ Tree showed nothing -- never has so far shown anything. Clearblue was a faint but obvious +...not like the mean Clearblues I've gotten before when I' not pg where I have to squint and wonder...but a clearly defined very light blue + sign.
BUT digi still said no.

(My true psycho-ness comes out as I confess the number of tests I've taken before my day is even half over!)

I just really wanted something to show DH...he's not very excited right now because of our m/c last time, so I think seeing it will make it real...but I'm not going to show him the faint Clearblue, because it's not very bright. I need him to see the words 'pregnant' to really believe it's our time again.

If I hadn't m/c'd before... I be jumping up and down saying "Yippee!!! A line is a line-- it's just early but I'm def. pg!!!"

But I admit ladies.... I'm so afraid I'm going to wake up tomorrow and test and find nothing there... or have af anyway and end up with just a chemical pg....

m/c ruins everything!!! :wacko:

Awww... that must be tough. How far along were you when you m/c?

Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->