Oct 12 - CD 1

I m/c'd in Sept at abut 7 weeks. I know that's NOTHING compared to what so many women on here have experienced, like stillbirth, or multiple m/c's.... but I can definitely say it takes away some of the 'floating' feeling you get when you first see a hint of a positive.

I just have to keep telling myself, I've had completely normal pregnancies before... the chances of me m/c-ing again right in a row are SO slim....

I just have to be patient another day or two until I get a good, strong BFP to make me feel a little more sure. And THEN... I have to just take it for what it is and be HAPPY instead of worrying for the next 3 months! :winkwink:

congrats on your BFP! I really think a celebration is in order for you as a line is still a line no matter how early. I miscarried back in April so I definitely understand your being nervous about it. But you're right that it is rare to miscarry again right after and I just keep telling myself that when I get my BFP again it will be a happy pregnancy. I am only 9dpo now and I am dying to test, but am trying to summon the courage to wait a few more days as seeing a BFN is so heartbreaking even if your rational mind knows it may be too early. There is nothing rational about the two week wait I have discovered! Congrats again:)

Ok.... :happydance: I'll call it official. Although I have yet to go buy another digi to TOTALLY confirm, I just got another BFP on $ Tree test this afternoon, even hubby said immediately that yes, he could see it.

I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months hun xxxx maybe start a journal so we can all stalk a little xxxxxx

Yaaaaay!! Congrats!!!!

I had a dream last night that I took 4 pregnancy tests, and 3 were positive... hoping it's a good omen!

ive decided that if i am not + this cycle it is ok because i didnt realise that if i was, my due date would have been the week we were going on vacation LOL yikes....so it is ok if i am not this cycle....but next cycle better be a different story LOL

Yaaaaay!! Congrats!!!!

I had a dream last night that I took 4 pregnancy tests, and 3 were positive... hoping it's a good omen!

i had a dream like that a couple nights ago! maybe its good luck! :thumbup: ill be testing in 2-3 days

I'm going to test Wednesday morning. I usually have 26-day cycles, which puts AF on Wednesday, but last cycle I had a 28-day cycle. I feel no real symptoms, but after that dream I really have an urge to test... plus, I haven't POAS except for OPK's yet while TTC, and I feel the need to give it a go!

Finally got BFP on FRER digi this afternoon -- 12 DPO for me. :happydance:

Well Betty, as far as starting a journal, I'll be totally honest, this is the first cycle since TTC that I haven't had ANY symptoms at all. Weird, huh? No twinges, aches, cramps, not much cm, no spotting, no headaches, nausea, nothin'. (yet... I know alot of those things will come....)
I'll keep everyone posted on symptoms when they start rearing their ugly head... :haha:

Sooo Squeeker... don't fret about no symptoms... could be a good thing like it was for me. I was really bummed that I was having no symptoms, and voila!

Sooo Squeeker... don't fret about no symptoms... could be a good thing like it was for me. I was really bummed that I was having no symptoms, and voila!

Let's hope so! Although I have never wanted to be sick to my stomach, have heartburn, or feel like my boobs are on fire so badly in my life! LOL

Ha ha!! I know what you mean...last pg I was celebrating that I wasn't feeling sick...thinking it was because of my 'superior eating habits and active lifestyle' -- nope. I realized the reason I didn't feel sick is because the baby stopped developing at 5 weeks, I just didn't find out till 7.
so THIS time, I'm like, "Come onnnnnnn morning sickness!!! BRING IT ON!" :rofl:

Only now can I tell that boob soreness is starting to come on, but nothing other than that, and it's only a hint right now. I'm sure it will get worse.... and that's ok! That means there's a baby in there!

How many DPO are you? If af is due Wed.. you could test now, couldn't you? I never have the patience to wait -- AF wasn't due for me until this coming Tuesday, and I was testing all last week! :haha:

yeah i tested like crazy too but didnt get a hint of much on any test so i will wait a couple days and see if the witch apprears....i hope you feel secure in this pg and have lots of annoying symptoms that make you feel happy and safe LOL

lots of sticky dust your way!!!

Ha ha!! I know what you mean...last pg I was celebrating that I wasn't feeling sick...thinking it was because of my 'superior eating habits and active lifestyle' -- nope. I realized the reason I didn't feel sick is because the baby stopped developing at 5 weeks, I just didn't find out till 7.
so THIS time, I'm like, "Come onnnnnnn morning sickness!!! BRING IT ON!" :rofl:

Only now can I tell that boob soreness is starting to come on, but nothing other than that, and it's only a hint right now. I'm sure it will get worse.... and that's ok! That means there's a baby in there!

How many DPO are you? If af is due Wed.. you could test now, couldn't you? I never have the patience to wait -- AF wasn't due for me until this coming Tuesday, and I was testing all last week! :haha:

how many dpo did u get ur first bfp this time? im 13dpo today..but had a bfn at 10dpo on friday and havent tested since..i figured i was out already because i used a FRER test that are supposed to be super sensitive so i figured if it was negative 10dpo im deff no preggo :(

yeah i tested like crazy too but didnt get a hint of much on any test so i will wait a couple days and see if the witch apprears....i hope you feel secure in this pg and have lots of annoying symptoms that make you feel happy and safe LOL

lots of sticky dust your way!!!

hey! what days did u test? i only tested 10dpo which was friday and i havent since im pretty proud of myself..i hate seeing the :bfn: so ive held out..and last month i didnt get my period until 15dpo..and that was only a couple drops of blood..full AF wasnt until 16dpo..i dont wanna wait 3 more days but i might as well just wait and see if the :witch: shows..im fairly sure she will since i got a bfn at 10dpo..it seems like most ppl who are pregnant get their :bfp: by then so im just waiting waiting for next cycle...depressing huh!

I first saw my *hint* of a BFP at 10 dpo, but it wasn't visible on FRER or on $ tree, or on digi. It was only visible on my cheapie internet strip. Then later than afternoon, I got the sliiiiiightest hint of a line on FRER and Clearblue, but honestly I didn't get a good, dependable BFP until 12 DPO.

And plenty of people don't get theirs until after 12, so don't lose hope yet... it ain't over till it's over!

Honestly even though FRER is supposed to be the most sensitive, it's also the hardest to see during the early days. Even when I got BFP on a digi on Sunday, my FRER was still pretty light.

How many DPO are you? If af is due Wed.. you could test now, couldn't you? I never have the patience to wait -- AF wasn't due for me until this coming Tuesday, and I was testing all last week!

11DPO today. I'm soooo afraid of getting my hopes up and then being crushed...

This morning I felt awful. It was like I had a huge lump in my chest. I was definitely nauseous, to the point where I wasn't sure if I could stomach lunch. I was better in the afternoon, though.

I wish I knew if I was making myself *think* I'm sick, or if I actually am... ahhhhh! It's going to drive me batty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->