Oct 12 - CD 1

awwww hope he does get better soon! but yaaaay for BD'in think we are all gonn OV this week then we can go over to the 2ww together xxx

I think I od on CD12. I had a temp shift sunday and also today. Now Im just waiting on that third rise. If i get it, I will be 3dpo tomorrow!! :) Hope everyone is doing well and having some good luck this month.. Baby dust, baby dust, BABY DUST!!!!!!!!

I think I od on CD12. I had a temp shift sunday and also today. Now Im just waiting on that third rise. If i get it, I will be 3dpo tomorrow!! :) Hope everyone is doing well and having some good luck this month.. Baby dust, baby dust, BABY DUST!!!!!!!!

:happydance: yaaaay heres hoping its right then you can get in the 2ww!!
lots of :dust: to you xxxxx

Ok im late to this but i had my last AF on the 13th oct... so ovulating today i think but sometimes im 28 days inbetween so need to BD 2moro aswella and wed... im due AF on the 8th wont be testing before...GL everyone the 2 week wait starts soon!!! xx

i got my almost positive opk this evening! Hopefully early tomorrow when i take it will be fully positive! so excited :)

https://i51.tinypic.com/16a9x8w.jpg

oooo almost pos!!!!.....i think you and i Ov on the same day :)

oooo almost pos!!!!.....i think you and i Ov on the same day :)

It looks like we do!! Thats awesome at least we can be in the 2WW together..ughh dreading that! I should be ovulating tomorrow..im already starting the cramping and feeling sore..it will only get worse tomorrow as it always does! but at least then i know i ovulated for sure..best part of the month! lol better get to :sex: tonight and tomorrow!

I am due to OV very soon if not today as I got quite a dark line yesterday so depending on today's line it will tell me either way xxx GL ladies xxx

here is my opk from about an hour ago :)

https://i54.tinypic.com/ml5f6x.jpg

Does it look positive or just close?

Looks very close but I'm def no expert according to mine I got a positive yesterday now today it has gone lighter so I'm confused lol xxx

yeah i was thinking it was just close too, but not sure. yesterday it was pretty close too and today is the day im supposed to ovulate..im already getting crampy and sore in my stomach so ill prolly do another opk in a few hours and see what that one says..or should i wait till later tonight? lol i hate these things i think if i dont get pregnant this cycle im gonna get the smiley face ones..that way theres no questions ya know

Tell me about it I only had 7 sticks so I had to do every other day but I've clearly messed up somewhere.. started a thread in Ovulation Gallery called "OPK expert required" have a look at mine there...

I had some twinges in my left ovary today so maybe i OV'd today? aaaaargh who knows lol
if I'm 1dpo tomoz my ticker is waaaaay out and I havent got the energy to start my 2WW yet lol xxxxxxx Keep us posted hun xxxx

hmmm it just looks close to me....but i am no expert and have only started using them this last cycle :shrug:

well i took one and it looks allllmost the same colour on one part of the line, so now i dont know if we should wait till tomorrow or just dtd tonight....hmmm

well i took one and it looks allllmost the same colour on one part of the line, so now i dont know if we should wait till tomorrow or just dtd tonight....hmmm

i would just do it tonight especially since its supposed to be your o day..i know that i dont always get complete positives..i had that one early that was almost positive and now i am gettin cramps and really sore and bloated so im almost positive i am ovulating..this happened to me last month also and i had a blood test that showed i did for sure..so FXed this is it and will be the last month for us! :thumbup:

I got my 3rd temp shift today, wooooo whhoooooo. So im offically in the 2ww and 3 days past O.. My bbs are tender and im catchin a cold boooooo.... I O`d on sat, which was a full moon, also there was a lady bug on my computer speaker that day!!! Prayin it all brought me some good luck.. :) Those test strip test are tricky. When i used my last one, the lines were very close so I took a clear blue digital to confirm, and i got my smiley.. You can find those cheaper on ebay than in the stores. I bout stroked when i bought mine at walmart. Good luck and baby dust

Some months mine only get as dark as that. THIS month though.... ok ladies you were right... my body must have been gearing up to O before, because now there's no question. Last night I got a line as dark as control, this morning got a line DARKER than control, and line is still darker than control tonight.
And what happens? Hubby decides to be a twit last night nso we didn't BD on THE CRUCIAL DAY. Ugh. I mean, we BDs the day before, and we'll prob BD today, so I can still catch it, but I like knowing I did it on the THE day, because then I can feel like I did everything I could, you know? *sigh*
I also was cramping up a storm last night (as I lay in bed, fuming) so I can tell O was around the corner.
However...if I already Oed, wouldn't my LH have gone down by now?
Also...does a darker than normal OPK mean a more fertile month than normal?

Ohhh boy... here comes the TWW.... I don't love this part. I was able to relax until now...but now it's the countdown. Too much hope set on such small chances -- AHH!!!! I liked it better when my babies surprised me.

However, it's giving me more time to get settled in to my goal-- I am determined to be a strong, active pregnant woman...not the lazy, sloth-like pregnant woman I was in my last two. I worked full time (I'm a teacher) with both of them, but other than that, I pretty much used that time as a year-long excuse to not move a muscle. Let's just say...I paid dearly for that. Body doesn't quite look like it did before.

I don't want to think of this pregnancy as taking me backwards.. I want it to be a time that I prove to myself just how amazing my body is.

SO-- with that said... I'm off to go run. (That sounds way more impressive than I really am on that treadmill... lots of running, then walking, then running, then walking... LOL)

Jackie, I O`d on sat and still had a positive on sunday. I didnt get a negative until monday. I used the digitials and had smileys so idk about the darker lines and all. Good Luck hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->