Oct due date

xxmyheartxx

momma of 6
Reaction score
I got my bfp yesterday with a due date of 6/10/19, anyone else with an October due date x

Me! I got my BFP on Saturday afternoon. Due date 1.10.19. Currently I am just worrying and hoping this all goes well! Stick baby stick!

Got what I think is my bfp so if it is right I will be due 09/10/19 but cause I will be having another c section I say it will be more like end of September

Last edited:
Shorty88 I am in the same position as I also think mine will be a C section at the end of September. Just got my appointment for my first scan at the end of March. It seems like forever away

Shorty88 I am in the same position as I also think mine will be a C section at the end of September. Just got my appointment for my first scan at the end of March. It seems like forever away

At not due till Tuesday so I'm not out of the woods just yet and after 2 miscarriages in the last 6 month's I'm not out of the woods till 12 week scan.. going to book a private scan on the 9th of march I'll be 10 weeks by then seems like months away lol

How is everyone doing/feeling?

Boards are so quiet these days! They used to be super active and chatty!

I will call my doctor next week sometime. They typically get people in around 7 weeks for first appointment. My doctor has always been great at letting me get a scan early around 6 weeks.. I’ll see what he decides! I’m ok with either one. He’s really good to me and will let me have a scan whenever I feel I need it! He knows my babies/ mc history/ nerves!

I will call my doctor next week sometime. They typically get people in around 7 weeks for first appointment. My doctor has always been great at letting me get a scan early around 6 weeks.. I’ll see what he decides! I’m ok with either one. He’s really good to me and will let me have a scan whenever I feel I need it! He knows my babies/ mc history/ nerves!

It is super quiet isn’t it! Doing ok here, all seems well so far. I am quite nauseous in the mornings and evenings and very tired. I am in a new area for this pregnancy so not too sure what to expect but I am pretty sure a scan before 12 weeks will only happen if I have any issues or pay for a private one (which I can’t really afford.) With my daughter I had a scan at 5 weeks due to bleeding and another at 7, 10 and 12. So this time it will feel like a really long wait. I also had a miscarriage in 2016 so I am super nervous but just trying to relax and think positive thoughts. It is so hard though without the reassurance of an early scan.

How are you doing?

At not due till Tuesday so I'm not out of the woods just yet and after 2 miscarriages in the last 6 month's I'm not out of the woods till 12 week scan.. going to book a private scan on the 9th of march I'll be 10 weeks by then seems like months away lol

I really hope all this goes well for you. I am sorry for your losses and totally understand how you feel. The anxiety and worry is so hard to put to one side.

It's so quiet.. I'm up to date with all the threads I follow...

Anyone else suffering with heart burn and indigestion ??

I have nausea if I don't eat.. boobs are sore and lower back is killing me when I'm cleaning up..
Bloat is real. Bubble feeling in lower belly and dull cramp on and off..

My sis in law gave me a frer so going to use that in the morning..

Was looking for an Oct thread in the pregnancy group and chat but couldn't find one

I really hope all this goes well for you. I am sorry for your losses and totally understand how you feel. The anxiety and worry is so hard to put to one side.

Ah thanks.. so much more relaxed this time around.. I started to read the secret and it's really helping my anxiety

Hey ladies! I’m due Oct 2nd! I’m super excited but at the same time super nervous! I’ve had 1MC before and am struggling to stay positive at the moment. Constantly convincing myself something’s going to go wrong.
My lower back is so achey, doesn’t matter what I do, wether I’m walking or lying down, it doesn’t seem to ease much. I’ve had sore boobs for a week and a bit of nausea.
Did you say you are reading something for your anxiety because I could do with that. I’m that paranoid I’ve taken 6 clear blues in 7 days and I just can’t calm down :( Nobody warns you how worrying pregnancy is haha! I’m just so attached to my little bean already, it’s crazy!
Congratulations to every one and here’s hoping we get to October with our sanity intact haha

Woohoo!
We’ve got this ladies! I don’t think worrying ever stops! Just goes from one thing to the next! Lol!

No real symptoms here. I am bloated with that gassy/ bubbly feel that shorty was talking about! But that’s really it! I typically get round ligament pains super early and that has happened a few times when I try to really stretch out. I would also say I’m more tired than normal I suppose but then again I have 2 kiddos! Haha

Anyone have any first gut instincts on gender? I don’t know why because it’s so so early but I just feel like this baby is a girl.. it may change in a few weeks! My first pregnancy I swore boy for the first couple of weeks but by the time I saw the heartbeat my gut changed even though I didn’t want to admit it because my husband is always set on it being a boy! My son I definitely knew was a boy from day 1!

Woohoo!
We’ve got this ladies! I don’t think worrying ever stops! Just goes from one thing to the next! Lol!

No real symptoms here. I am bloated with that gassy/ bubbly feel that shorty was talking about! But that’s really it! I typically get round ligament pains super early and that has happened a few times when I try to really stretch out. I would also say I’m more tired than normal I suppose but then again I have 2 kiddos! Haha

Anyone have any first gut instincts on gender? I don’t know why because it’s so so early but I just feel like this baby is a girl.. it may change in a few weeks! My first pregnancy I swore boy for the first couple of weeks but by the time I saw the heartbeat my gut changed even though I didn’t want to admit it because my husband is always set on it being a boy! My son I definitely knew was a boy from day 1!

Insomnia has hit me big time :(

And hunger.. so much more symptoms than my last pregnancy.. praying this is a sticky bean..

This is my last pregnancy and I have 2 dds would love to add a lil boy to our family but I think it's another girl..

I'm starving and if I don't eat heartburn decides it wants to appear!!!
I am going to try and not test again, this is our last time so I want to enjoy it, more so than stress over the lines on the test, I will attach my tests from yesterday which was 12 dpo, which I am very happy with, I am keeping everything crossed this one is a sticky one.
I've also looked at the group's but there is not one there yet, don't know if I'm brave enough to start one.

Top 2 10 miu, bottom 1 is 25 miu

20190126_092543.jpg

oh and af was due today and she's not arrived 1st thing like she normally does x

Screenshot_20190127-043935_Gallery.jpg

Af due tues/wed got this this morning happy with that...

I have a delivery or pregnancy test coming next week I think I'm going to test till they are gone lol

Lines look great @xxmyheartxx

Such a pretty line @Shorty88
I have about 25 ic in my drawer to be used, I've not even bothered with a frer this time, even though I desperately want to x

Such a pretty line @Shorty88
I have about 25 ic in my drawer to be used, I've not even bothered with a frer this time, even though I desperately want to x

That's how I feel with a digi week predictor.. cause me nothing but stress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->