Oct/Nov Mums

newbie1992

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

Wow can't believe I'm back in this forum now.

Was here two years ago with my daughter and now I'm here again just entering 27th week with my baby boy!

Does anyone else feel their second pregnancy is so different?

Im in so much more pain but time is literally flying by. I always feel like when you reach 30 weeks is when you are getting near to the end.

Just sitting here watching Ben and Holly with my daughter and its a christmas episode and its making me think that by christmas this year I will have an 8 week old!

So crazy. been lots to keep me going, my daughter is enough, a month before i found out i was pregnant i started my own business, then we are moving in two weeks time, time has gone so quickly I'm so grateful as last time I was so bored and everyday felt like a week.

How are you all getting on??

Yay! Finally an oct thread. Guess that means we're close.

This will be my first! Im due mid October, ticker is a bit off but im 30 weeks on Monday... the next 10 weeks are going to drag foreverrrrr. But im excited to have a tiny baby in a christmas outfit... and hopfully halloween too.

Helllooooo,

Yay a Nov thread. I am 27 weeks and 3 days. Due on the 4th of Nov, with my first.

Cannot believe how quickly time is flying by.

I feel the same, that come 30 weeks, it is just the countdown and the final stretch.

Scared but excited all at once x

November 13th for me but as I'm being induced it will be a week or two earlier. Quite glad as my sons birthday is the 10th and my anniversary is the 14th. This pregnancy is flying by. Probably as I'm busy taking care of my 11month old. I've been anxious all pregnancy about labour and birth, and about having such a small age gap but now my hospital bag is packed I'm starting to feel that excitement! Looking forward to meeting my little man :)

Congratulations newbie1992 and other moms-to-be!! May God continue to bless you all with a healthy n happy remainder of your pregnancy; and may God bless you all with a safe delivery of a healthy n happy baby in your arms.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey guys! I'm due with my first on November 7th. I feel like I've had a fairly easy pregnancy so far, but I've felt really good during the second trimester, and I hope that doesn't go away completely in the third trimester! My main complaint has been heartburn/acid reflux, which I seem to have every single day, haha. I can't wait to meet my little man!

We are on similar timelines. Two years ago I was pregnant with my first (a girl) and now I'm expecting my second (a boy) Nov 11.

This pregnancy has been so hard for me physically. I was heavier and less in shape to start. Add a clingy toddler and a low sitting baby. My body just hurts.

Suddenly the pregnancy that's felt so long, now feels like labor is just around the corner and I have so much left to get done.

Mostly I just spend lots of time hugging my daughter and trying to explain to her a change that she can't even fathom.

Hey guys! I'm due with my first on November 7th. I feel like I've had a fairly easy pregnancy so far, but I've felt really good during the second trimester, and I hope that doesn't go away completely in the third trimester! My main complaint has been heartburn/acid reflux, which I seem to have every single day, haha. I can't wait to meet my little man!

I know how you feel PeterPanWendy, I have daily heartburn/acid reflux as well and it is awful. Nothing soothes it.

Exciting to hear all these other mummies that are due around the same time.

Hi! I'm due October 16th with another little boy. I have a ds who will be 2 September 21st. I am also trying to explain to him a change he has no idea that's coming! I'm currently working full time at my sons daycare taking care of toddlers so I'm exhausted all day long!

My ds is having his tonsils out August 24th and I am so nervous. After that we have a big company party in September and then it's just waiting for baby to be born! This time around is so different. I have absolutely nothing ready, whereas with my son, it was all done by 25 weeks!

Whoops!

Lots of similar time lines. My first will be 2 in september and number 2 will be here Oct 20th. Finding this pregnancy a lot easier than my first and its going so fast. We are having another little boy and struggling with names

We are having another little boy and struggling with names

I definitely understand this! We thought we were having a boy so we had 1 boy name and then now that we figured out we are having a girl.. we cant find anything

We struggled for a long time with a name! Our ds is Owen and this little one will be named Carson.

Due 27th October here! I can't believe we're in August already - going so quick!! :shock:

Yayyyy to October and November mums!

I'm due Nov 20th but will probably have a C-section a little earlier. My son will have just turned 2 (Nov 3rd) when this little miss is born! I think we are up for some hectic times. So so so very excited to see her little face for the first time. Going to be 26 weeks soon and it feels like it's going so fast, but I have to move next month so I'm hoping time slows a little. Feeling pretty good, just catching everything my son brings home for childcare and taking forever to get over things!

This sounds so selfish but I can't wait to pop this baby out and never be pregnant again! ha ha. Get my body back (despite breastfeeding) and can get fit and have my two beautiful kiddies.

hi ladies I'm excited to see this thread! I was on one for Nov babies but a fb page was started and it's so quiet so ide love to chat on here! I am so excited to finally be in third trimester! I am due Nov 7th with a baby girl my son will be 3.4 then so he will be able to be a little help getting burp clothes or what not! I hope it doesn't make him too jealous he seems excited but I'm aware that can change when reality hits I've heard a lot about the honey moon phase if you will then kids ask their parents to send the baby back hahaha.

first tri and early second I had bad naseau but never threw up and then third I'm getting bad sciatica to the point where I can't put any weight on my left leg which means no walking until pain subsides. it's a challenge it actually got bad yesterday before that I just had a achy tush on my left side now it's just bad bad bad maybe it's pinched or something hurts to even turn side ot side to sleep.

Mrs r I love being pregnant and missed it so much and always said with my second I'll not want to rush it and enjoy every moment and trust me I enjoy the kicks and hiccups I love that but I'm feeling similar I am ready to just know my baby girl is healthy to complete our family and get the fun crazy show on the road with her here and boy do i miss my wine which I can't have breast feeding anyways lol but I'll be one step closer hahaha I hope my body snaps back like it did with ds it really happened by itself I felt very fortunate but a few years older it may be different

Almosthere, we have the same due date!

As far as a name goes, dh and I actually had a boy name picked before I even got pregnant because we were trying for a little over a year and had plenty of time to think about it. Baby's first and middle name will be Jared Kyle. Dh's middle name is Kyle, so we're using his middle name, and also his first name starts with J as well.

I've actually enjoyed my pregnancy as well so far. This is my first, but I think it's gone pretty smoothly. I was super nauseous and had a long lasting sinus infection during the first trimester, but I fought really hard not to actually throw up because I HATE it. I was also super tired, but my second trimester has gone much better. Almost no nausea, and I have had way more energy and my sex drive has made a major comeback! :happy dance:
My only real complaints now are acid reflux (EVERY day) and pains in my hips. I'm hoping the third trimester is as nice to me as the second was!

peterpanwendy we are getting so close!

omgsh started leaking colostrum big time tonight I expressed it accidentally haha I was noticing the change of my dried colostrum sry if TMI but it used to be yellow and now white and when I was looking clear came out one nipple and yellow very colostrum like out my other I never had any breast changes w my first pregnancy with ds but this girl had my breasts growing immediately in first tri and they feel fuller now that I'm in third and ready to feed baby girl it makes it feel so much closer to my due date eeek!

have a good night ladies!

My boobs have been leaky but not nearly enough to complain about. Kind of worried I wont be able to provide enough when baby comes.

I had no idea people made facebook groups for due dates :haha: in going to go look now..

Anyone have everything ready?? I THINK i am but i feel like im missing something...

I would like to think I'm pretty much ready as we are literally just passing on everything from dd straight to this baby, the only outlay we have really had is clothes and new mattresses. I feel like it's all going to smoothly at the moment though and closer to the date we will realise that we are missing something major. I'm a lot more anxious this time around about everything being ready.

Yea there's quite a few Facebook pages for due dates from this site. I belong to one with ladies who were due Sep 2015. It's still going. A great group of ladies and it's lovely to chat about milestones and get advice from mums with babies the same age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->