Oct/Nov Mums

your midwife would tell you if the position was anything but the "norm"

We only know he's back to back from scans. I'd have no idea otherwise. I'm scanned every two weeks. My midwife doesn't check babies position till after 30 weeks. They would tell you though if it wasn't normal so don't panic.

Hi all, Nov 27th here! So good to see a thread for USM...not quite 3rd trip, but not far neither. This has been a high risk pregnancy so many appointments.

I have a son who is 3 and this is my lady bug. I am opting to get my tubes tied afterwards . She has been breeched this entire time.

Once I hit 32 weeks I will have to get weekly checks and ultrasounds

Hi I'm due 16 November with my third but as I will be having a c section due to having had two previous sections, I will likely be booked in at 39 weeks. I have two boys already and this one is also a boy. I don't mind as I love my boys but hubby was a little disheartened in the beginning as he wanted a little girl but now he's excited as much as I am and we can't wait for his arrival. As my tubes are already in the doctors hands I am opting to have them tied as my family is now complete.

I'm due november 5th and like above poster, he is out 3rd boy :) i wont be getting my tubes tied though as the "what ifs" are still floating about lol! Although i am pretty sure he is our last lol!

Does anyone else have low iron? It's making me feel awful & after 6 days on tablets, i still feel crappy!

Yea I'm anaemic so on ferros fulmate, take 3 tabs a day but to be honest they haven't made me feel any better at all. I get fed up of feeling weak and tired all the time.

Lil Mr. Peanut was breech at the 20 week scan, but I have a feeling he's turned. They can move so much, so quickly. Can't wait for the 32 week scan in 3 weeks.

Every day progressed is a victory right now. My hips are killing me at the moment. I have a 4 day break being away for a work conference. 4 days on not cooking, cleaning or carrying around a toddler while I tried to get things done. Plus I was lying down mid day for a couple of hours. It was fantastic.

I am slightly anemic this pregnancy but am not being told to take anything extra fr9k what I take now so just eating more greens to help with that.

I'm on iron tablets and i honestly didn't think they made a difference, until i forgot to take them for a couple days! I felt so bad! Weak and tired for 2 days. I started taking them again so hopefully will feel a difference asap x

Hi

I'm 29 weeks with 3rd baby, sex unknown we have 2 daughters soon to be 6 (on babies due date) and 12 in January.

Baby is due on the 6th nov but I'm booked in for a section on 25th October if we get that far. I never carry full term both daughters early eldest at 34 weeks youngest 31 weeks. I've been getting tiny but not regular contractions from Sunday

Meant to add I've got severe spd can barely walk and get scanned weekly for growth and placenta accreta.

Hey girls! Just checking back in, as it's been a few weeks since I posted. I'm 30 weeks as of yesterday and we had a 3D scan yesterday and got to see our little man! It made everything feel more real, as we now have an idea what he looks like! Chubby cheeks and all!

As far as being prepared, we still have a ton of stuff to do! I have my second shower on Sept. 18th and I can't wait! I'm hoping we get a lot more of what we need, as money is a little tight right now, but I know we will manage!

Also, I saw many of you talking about baby's position. At our scan yesterday, the tech said baby was super low in my pelvis and had already dropped some (still has a ways to go!) and he is head down. She said since he's pretty far down, he probably won't change position back to being head up, but of course it's possible!

How's everyone feeling? I'm starting to have the tiredness kick back in that I don't miss from the first trimester! And acid reflux/heartburn/indigestion pretty much daily!

Here's a photo of our little chunk, Jared Kyle Brown! He's just over 3 lbs.

I bought some liquid iron sachets, they don't constipate me like the tablets do but as for feeling better hmm, a tiny bit maybe! I am packing my hospital bags this week, i know it's early but i like to be organised lol!

tink that's horrible hope it subsides for you soon if possible. if not you should be better after birth with that.

Peter Pan so cute!

anyone else exauhsted? second tri I could hardly keep my eyes open and would go to bed as early as 730 or 8 but this tri I can't get to sleep I'm up until 11 or 12 and have to get up w ds around 740 or 8ish not sure if that's why I'm so wiped out the past few days or the pregnancy in general

Bumble you are organized. I'm 36 weeks on Saturday and I don't even have everything I need never mind packed :p Really need to get on it. Good thing is since I'm going to a birth center I don't need quite as much lol

Anyone have their baby yet? I have about 3 weeks left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->