• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Octo-Bumps!

Welcome to Jolene and Wantabelly and congratulations on your pregnancies. Heres to a happy and healthy 9 months to you both!

How is everyone feeling? Ms kicked in for today am am really happy about it. Not happy that df cooked bacon and now our kitchen stinks of it makes me gag everytime I walk through to go to the toilet. Downside is he works for a place that packages meat products and so hes got lots of bacon from there and will be cooking it alot :sick:

Saw my doctor yesterday she was shocked when I told her as she was expecting me to talk about going on the pill to sort my cycles out lol. She was over the moon for me though and couldnt stop grinning which was nice shes the only doctor there who has showed compassion to me so going to make sure all my appointments during this pg are with her.

Can't book my scan til Friday and am hoping they can fit me in quickly! The epu have a stupid policy where you can't book a scan in advance and you have to wait til you are 6 weeks. As I will be 6 weeks Saturday epu will be closed so want to phone Friday rather then wait til the Monday. x

i already said in your other thread but im so happy that you are feeling so ill :happydance: :haha:

so epu wont book you until you are 6 weeks? i was wondering why i havent heard anything about my scan. the doc didnt even say who's care i would be under (EPU or midwife) so im a little lost.

How is everyone else doing today? I am feeling very anxious. up until this point ive felt very positive but today and yesterday i have been panicking. Not feeling half as tired as i was two days ago and i know that symptoms are supposed to wax and wane like that but im so worried :( i wish i knew what was going on in there.

Hey hun, my pregnancy turned out to be a chemical so I just popped in to say goodbye and wishing you and all the other ladies all the best for the rest of your pregancies.

Hi Ladies..........
I went to see my Dr. today and they drew blood for a beta. They will call me tomorrow with the results and draw again on Thursday. I'm VERY nervous as I have no symptoms except for dull headaches. I keep waking up at 2 am and have trouble getting back to sleep, is this normal?? No nausea and my boobs are only slightly sore every other day or so. I'm so Happy your getting sick Babytots!! Thats sounds so funny when you read it back but you know what I mean. I will check back in with my beta results tomorrow

Oh no, Jolene!!!! :( :( :( so gutted for you honey. are you going straight back to TTC or are you taking a break? here if you ever need to talk xxxxxxx

Can I join you girls in this thread, am due 11 Oct and would love some girlies to share my journey with. I got my BFP on Fri so still early days but the tests are getting darker so there's some reassurance. However, my symptoms are coming and going and feel slightly dilluted so I am quite anxious but I realise its still v. early days. Congrats to you all on your pregnancies, sending you all lots of sticky :dust:

Sorry to hear you had a chemical Jolene, hope you'll be back here soon.

xxx

Oh no Jolene. I hope you get through this quickly. Thinking of you xx

Has anyone else had a beta drawn? I just got the results from the one they drew yesterday and she said it was 268, is this good, bad, or what? They will draw another tomorrow and compare the two..... I never had to go through this before ( the beta levels ect..)

Just googled beta levels & it looks like it's another name for HCG levels. 268 would fall into 4 weeks somewhere or so it seems. Does this sound right for you?

Just googled beta levels & it looks like it's another name for HCG levels. 268 would fall into 4 weeks somewhere or so it seems. Does this sound right for you?

My LMP was Jan 6th and I used to have 28 day cycles before my mc. If we went by that then yesterday would have been exactly 4 weeks so yep! Right on. Now I'm crossing my fingers for the doubling everyone has been telling me about.........

Thanks A BUNCH!!

Hello ladies,

So, here I am again, got my BFP yesterday :happydance: after having a MC on New Years Eve (of all days!):cry:

Am a little apprehensive (although I'm a midwife we don't really deal with women much before 22 weeks!) and I haven't told anyone yet as was only 6 weeks last time.

I have no idea really how far I am as haven't had AF since the MC (silly not to wait I know!):dohh:

Clearblue tells me I'm 2-3 weeks, so I'm guessing I am 4-5 weeks by what should have been LMP. But reading your older posts, if I count days 1 as MC day, then maybe I'm 5 weeks today??

I hope this one and all of yours stick:dust::dust::dust::hug:
If it does then I would love an October Bump Buddy!

Amy X

Hi Amy, congrats on your BFP. I really hope your's sticks too! I don't really know when we date our pregnancies - I did the same as you. Just have to wait for a sca i guess! xx

Hi Starshine, When are you being scanned? Was thinking of contacting EPU or my GP to get a scan maybe around 7 weeks?? X

Congrats on your BFP Amy. Good luck with your scans girls, i'm also going to try and get one for around the 7 week point as would worry that I won't see much earlier on which would stress me out even if everything was ok.

Enjoy your weekends.

xxx

Congratulations, its good to see some more bfps. Ok so the results were beta tuesday 268 beta thursday 669..... Guess its doubling ok as my dr said it should double every 48-72 hours and they seem to be doubling every 36. Still no symptoms. They reminded me its very early on. How's everyone else doing? Anyone get any symptoms yet?

Your levels sound great congrats WantaBelly! Still not many symptoms my end. Am getting up in the night to go for a wee but only really once every couple of nights at the mo. Feel slightly nauseous when I get hungry think its my body's way of reitterating its time to eat but again nothing to write home about! Getting the odd twinge in my boobs but nothing consistent and feeling slightly more bloated in the evenings. Falling asleep at times on the sofa but still managing to stay up til midnight at least so don't think that's really hit me yet either. Fingers crossed we start feeling some more soon as even though we'll feel rubbish am sure we'll all be more reassured everything's heading in the right direction!

Hope you all enjoy your weekends.

xxx

Hello :hi:

I am just dipping my toe in nervously!! Got my bfp on Friday. I am 4 weeks today. Am very nervous and not sure what I shud do next. Ie wen to go see doc, and if it's ok to ask for early scans etc.

Gona do a digi test tomo as bfp was quite faint but my boobs are proper hurting today so that's good.

Just wondering if I can join you ladies on this journey?

Congrats on your BFP wanabamummy, that's fabulous news! Of course you can join us. Don't worry about your lines being faint, I got my BFP last Fri and had a v. faint line but got a 1-2 wks on a digi. I have done an internet cheapie test every day this week and the line has been getting pregressively darker and was as dark as the control line today so am gonna relax for a couple of days, before I do my last digi in the hope its gone up in wks. Sending you tonnes of sticky baby :dust:

xxx

Can I join you girls in this thread, am due 11 Oct and would love some girlies to share my journey with. I got my BFP on Fri so still early days but the tests are getting darker so there's some reassurance. However, my symptoms are coming and going and feel slightly dilluted so I am quite anxious but I realise its still v. early days. Congrats to you all on your pregnancies, sending you all lots of sticky :dust:

Sorry to hear you had a chemical Jolene, hope you'll be back here soon.

xxx

well i aint been on this thread for a while but wanted to say congrats and its great we a due the same day so ill def be bump buddies!!
Isnt it an amazing journey and wxperience and i am so excited just cant wait! tho still a little nervous cos of the last mc. xx

Hello girlies... congratulations to ya all... ye lets try and make a thread where we can all pop in and see each other that would be great... let me kno cos i too aint very good at these things.
Sorry to hear bout that jolene... all the best for the future with ttc.
Heres to a happy 9 months girls. tho i never seem to make it past 7-8 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->