October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

Now October seems soon - A good friend just told me she's pregnant and due March 2013!!!! Woah....

Im so glad i've found where i belong i was a bit lost in the second tri i'm due in oct 14th!!! i'm having a boy!!! still dont look all that pregnant anyone else the same?

me me me! I still just look like ive eaten too many cakes lol! I'm 28 weeks today and my bumps barely grown since 22 weeks. Bubs is laying transverse tho... so I know shes growin ok from scans thankfully

Its nice to hear someone else is the same all a get from people is 'oh i can hardly see your bump!' well hes measures ok so i'm happy!

I'm due on the 19th, been sneaking a peek on these threads for a couple of weeks already though! :blue:

Will add all those mising on the list this afternoon :) welcome to third those who have just joined us :happydance:

It's getting to be a popular month isn't it??? :D

Hi can I join please I'm due October 24 but having a sweep on the 10 to see if it will make me go early fingers crossed !! See u in 3rd tri in a couple of weeks can't wait to be officially over here. :) x

Ooh I must have missed this!

I'm due October 9th :yellow:

Oh and bub was a birthday/engagement conception ;) and it wasn't cold where we were! (on holiday woo!!)

It's all those new year, cold weather babies ;)

:haha: Yep, clearly not a lot on the TV in January :winkwink:

These two comments made me smile, sooooo true! For me and hubby it was also after the realisation over Christmas that our house felt empty and we felt a bit like something was missing..... we actually REALLY wanted to try for a baby rather than "just see what happens" like we had been doing since the summer! :cloud9:

Haha my midwife said it's all the excitement of christmas and new year that makes sept/oct babies! :) xx

Hi all,

Due 10th October, team BLUE here :D

xx

Due 19th Oct - team pink.

We always said we'd try for a second when DS was 2 - he'll not quite be 2 and 10 months when this one arrives if she's on time lol.

ha, December was our last month of trying to concieve but OH convinced me to give it one more month! good job we did. xx

YEH! for all the october bundles. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->