October 2012 Beans! (Due Dates List)

I just noticed - I'm a full-term watermelon! :dance:

That is all

Woke up this morning to a face full of pimples! Weird coz i havent had this since about 8 weeks... i imagine caused by a change in hormones but why now?? Anyone else??

Woke up this morning to a face full of pimples! Weird coz i havent had this since about 8 weeks... i imagine caused by a change in hormones but why now?? Anyone else??

I had this at around the same point. Like you say hormones... Mine started to clear again now :)

Yup i have some too :(

Hows everyone feeling today? Im in a right bad mood..Dont know why..Slightest thing seems to be bugging me..Majority the OH. Worked my butt of yesterday cleaning/tidying and the house still looks a mess.. :(

Got a midwife appointment later. Hoping this one is better then the last lot i have had or atleast the one i had 2 weeks ago. Have you all discussed labour plans etc with yours?

So fed up just want my belly space back now, im so tired and aching all over ( especially my back eurghh), feel like somethings about to pop down below!

I am soo ready x

And am full term today!!, does that mean I can have lots of rumpy pumpy? Normally I wouldn't be bothered by it but......... every little helps lol

Yup i have some too :(

Hows everyone feeling today? Im in a right bad mood..Dont know why..Slightest thing seems to be bugging me..Majority the OH. Worked my butt of yesterday cleaning/tidying and the house still looks a mess.. :(

Got a midwife appointment later. Hoping this one is better then the last lot i have had or atleast the one i had 2 weeks ago. Have you all discussed labour plans etc with yours?

Ive been exactly the same, very short tempered. Ive been tidying like mad then my step daughter decides to do her school project on the living room floor, lots of cut up cardboard boxes and paper cuttings all over the place. what is the point!!!! I say, does nobody listen to me?????? lol

Pick up your dirty socks...wheres the other one???....tidy your room, switch your t.v off when your not using it, arghhhhh! still nobodys listening, I think i will have to shout louder heehhee.

God im such a moan!

It must be a pregnancy thing cos I'm the same lol. My OH is annoying me and I feel like all I do is nag at him at the moment, but if he did what I constantly ask him to do, I wouldn't need to nag! Plus I spend all day cleaning and then he comes home and makes a mess. I just want a tidy house for the baby, is that too much to ask :dohh:

failed sweep today, cervix is closed, altough midwife says lovely and soft in there so changes happening already!

wont have another appointment now till 40weeks and another attempt to sweep then, so suppose that means i could go over.

i wish the consultant had not said that i wouldnt go 40weeks, because now i am hit to earth with a bang!

Afternoon girls!
No growth scan for me. Measured at 33cms today. Baby is 4/5 palpable which MW said is pretty Much unheard of for second baby.... Explains why I'm more achey than usual. At least we r still head down. Yay!

I think things annoy you more when you're tried too, and I think the triedness has just hit me this weekend but my body won't let me sleep in - annoying!

DS is just a little energy ball too, constantly wanting to play. I really want to play with him (I work full time so miss out enough as it is) but sometimes I wish he'd just cuddle up with me and watch tv - that's really bad isn't it?

Wow, so much is happening for so many of you!

Our bathroom should be finished today, 3 1/2 weeks after work began on a job that should have taken 5 days!!! Basically, the fitter HAS to start another job tomorrow and considering all the stuff and his tools are currently in the soon to be nursery I'll hold him hostage till he has finished!!!

My hospital bag is now packed, but I need to do one for DH. I am currently washing all the Moses basket & crib bedding. On Thursday we have a delivery from Argos for some living room furniture, Friday we have someone coming to plaster where the boiler used to be in the nursery, on Saturday someone is coming to measure up for a new carpet in the nursery and stairs/landing, on Sunday DH plans to paint the living room and possibly stairs/landing (he'll continue with it and the nursery the following weekend). We are waiting for new settees from DFS to arrive and we are ordering the nursery furniture this week. We have a Moses basket and crib from DS ready to be set up in our room and our buggy is an inline one that can be a single or double.

We have so much to do and I feel awful that I can't do more to help my DH, but with DS around too we need to occupy him so I'll be going swimming, to the park, playcentres etc and that's not as easy as it sounds atm!!!

I had a dream about giving birth last night that really brought home how close to my due date I really am! I work in a college with 16-19 year olds and in this dream I was in the college swimming pool (there isn't really one). All of a sudden I went into labour and delivered my baby, still in the pool!!! There were students in the pool splashing around and I shouted at them for splashing my baby and other students were coming into the pool area for an induction tour! I got out the pool and tried to call DH, but he wasn't answering his phone! Weird!

Has anyone else had any labour/delivery dreams?

LO definitely feels lower these last few days and I'm getting fewer bodyparts poking out of the upper part of my bump, movements are still regular and come like clockwork so I would love to know what baby is doing and what position it is in!

Seeing the midwife next Thursday to discuss my birth plan and the consultant on Friday to discuss my VBAC options based on baby's position.

xx

xx

GirlFriday - yaaay for the bathroom!
Sounds like you have a lot coming together over the next couple of weeks - hope there are no more delays :thumbup:

My kitchen is finally in (also after a considerable delay!)
Me and Mr Urch have cleaned it and started filling the cupboards up - trouble is I can't decide what to put where :shrug:
I think I may have to come back to it tomorrow hen I'll hopefully be feeling more decisive

Just the cooker to be connected and then we are fully functional!
(there's still the tiling, painting and flooring to be done, but they can wait until Eenie is here - I just need to be able to cooka nd wash up and wash clothes!)

The not sleeping isn't effecting me much. Minimum times I'm up is 3 times.
Had a good midwife today. Tried to see where baby's head is but couldn't work out if the head was that far down or breech so had to go for another scan. Head was down and baby was sucking their thumb was amazing to see.

Went for my scan this morning and baby is fine, just above average they say - rather than the baby elephant I was expecting from midwife's measurements. Was a real treat to see her again and to get a photo which was a surprise! Definitely a girl too so we got some girlie outfits to celebrate. Happy happy day. 8 more days at work!!! Woo! Hoo! I get to dress up as a Roald Dahl character on my last day (am a primary school teacher) am considering dressing up as a peach (due to my roundness!)

Sounds like everyone has so much going on - but also sounds like you are all nearly there. xxx Keep going ladies!!! We have to put the blackout blind up in the nursery but everything else got done in the summer holidays as I knew how tired I'd be once back at school.

Really have to clean our cars as well ...

I don't post much, but I just had an ultrasound to confirm little guy is still breech, so I have an elective c-section scheduled for the 28th! And I am 2-3 centimeters dilated, so there is a chance he might not wait for the scheduled date! 10 days or less until I have my baby!

Yay that your kitchen is finally done Urchin! Our bathroom was completed at 6:30 this evening, it has been cleaned thoroughly and everything put back in so it is done!!! :happydance:

Wow, Twinkie, you will have your baby soon!!!

xx

Feels good doesn't it GF!

wow Twinkle - 10 days, that's close x

Just found this thread!

I am due October 31st with a Blue bump!

It really does Urchin! I'm looking forward to having a shower in my nice, new, clean bathroom tomorrow morning!

What I'm not looking forward to is cleaning in the room the bathroom fitter was storing everything in while working here. Every other room was cleaned down each night to stop the dust, dirt etc building up and that room (future nursery) was untouchable! It's such a mess and needs a good clean (as DH keeps pointing out to me)!

You'll be finding dust for ages. The pain of renovation you keep living with.
All of you seem to have bad some reno going on and to the wife I might add! Congrats on them getting finished just in time :)
We gave up rennovating and just moved. I'm still cleaning and re cleaning here. This woman was not a very good housekeeper, but my feet are hardly dirty now after a day, where as day one they were black. Steamed carpets too but they could use another few go overs.
I can't believe I have but two and a half weeks till edd! Can't wait to meet my gal :)
Have my next appt on Friday, we shall see what's happening then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->