****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Sweep rebooked for Monday at 11 and I'm being booked to be induced on Thursday 17th she said, just hope I don't get ill now xxxxx

Contract Goddess on your little boy!!!

Oasis - fingers crossed for your sweep!

I've had two now and not working so now more than likely be induced tomorrow am gutted as really wanted it to happen naturally but LO now 12 days late so time to come out!

Xx

Oh no Oasis I really hope you don't get ill. Hope your hubby feels better. Hope he decides to stay in for a wee bit till dh able to support you.

Pat tabs good luck.

My birth story is in my journal if anyone wants to read it. Link to journal at bottom of signature. I can't be bothered typing it again. I only do b&b on phone and it takes ages for me to type.

Hope both your babies arrive very soon.

My little guy is s week old today already and he is a very chilled out baby.

Definitely gunna have a read goddess:) will do that now xx yes I hope I don't get ill too suffering enough as it is lol. Can't believe you and Hannah have given birth and I've got it all to come!! If only I could have a short labour but I bet I won't. Dh hasn't been sick at least since this mornng but is completely wiped out and in bed which is completely unlike him so I know he's feeling terrible. No major signs if anything so hopefully Brooklyn will stay put til Monday and my sweep. So don't want to be induced so I really hope it works! Xxx

Glad he has stopped being sick at least. Want to hear all bout Hannah...was she induced?

Oh yes she was at about 4pm thurs and then she had Harvey about 7.30am yest morning. She sent me a pic and he is absolutely beautiful he really is, he was a tiny 6lb 12. She was still in the hospital today but hoping to be going home v soon. Xxxx x

I know bless him and you watch me have an 11lber lol xxxx

I am in the lead so far with a 10lber. If I knew before I would have been petrified but it didn't feel that much different from last time. 1 small tear that they could stitch or leave. I left it and its totally fine. You can do it.

Thank you:) that makes me feel loads better xxxx. Nothing still today guess just have to see what happens with this sweep tomorrow! Im so glad they could stop the bleeding after Ryans birth that must of been scaring. Wishing you loads luck with the bf, don't beat yourself up too much, I tried for two weeks with Casey and then just had to give up, couldn't put myself through what I did with dd12 3 months of hell really sitting constantly feeding for hours on end that just didn't work. I will try this time again but if I'm not successful I'm not gunna beat myself up like the other two times, totally understand what you're saying about thinking of your other children tooxx

Thanks. Its amazing how we punish ourselves. Ryan has a tongue tie so sometimes he can latch other times he can't. I already know that I don't have much milk for him so just feeding on both sides then giving formula. Day 3, 4 & 5 post birth were awful with the hormones and I cried for days about the bf issues. I am more accepting this time though. I need to be realistic about what I can achieve.

The bleeding post birth was a bit scary and I could tell both midwi es were very concerned esp sonce they dumpedryan on dh as soon as he was born. Thankfully it.only lasted 12m.

Really tired and my body feels like its taking a longer time to recover.

Hope you get a good result from the sweep tomorrow.

Thank you:) just glad you're ok sounds v scary! I remember those hormones after and I'm not looking forward to them lol. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Heard from Hannah she is still in hospital suffering dreadful food poor luv and they have put Harvey under a blue light. Hoping she can go home v soon xxxxxx

Had my sweep this morning and wishing I didn't tbh! She had to pull my cervix forward which was incredibly painful. I was 1cm with a soft cervix but bled too much for her liking after and lost a bit of tissue. I have period type pain now and still spotting bright red blood which she said should be turning pink/brown by now and have been told if it carries on ill have to go get checked:( have turned dins another sweep wed cause of the pain and bleeding so looks like I will be induced after all unless by a miracle this sweep works:) no spaces Thursday so booked in for induction Friday xxxx

Pat how did induction go??

Goddess my birth was horrific ill never do it again it was my longest and my worst birth ever the cord was around his neck 3 times and it also had a true knot in it which is very rare he is lucky to be here xx

Hannah sounds awful. Ryans cord was twice around his neck. Look forward to hearing all the details.

Oasis your sweep sounds awful just a few more days and Brooklyn will be here.

Things ok here struggling with bf as Ryan still can't latch.

I think I will be the same re breast feeding I've always struggled in the past so that dies make me nervous. Still loosing plug. It no regular contractions yet xxxx

Heading to the hospital this morning at 9.30 to get Ryan's tongue tie snipped.

Hope it goes well at the hospital x

Oasis tell that boy to get a move on its time to make an appearance x

I know I've been in tears today cause I d just had enough and the fact they expect us to get 4 buses to the hospital tomorrow to get monitored for half an hour cause they have no beds unless there is a cancellation is a joke. When I rang today she said we'll call you in the morning but by then Adams mum will be at work it's ridiculous they can't tell me when I can come in and I just have to sit and wait and be told yes or no tomorrow and even Friday. I'm so stressed out, tired, unhappy and in pain, I'm 11 days over and Ive just had enough:( xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->