****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Well see this is the thing she said engaged and only can feel his neck now then wrote down 1/5 not 0/5. Loads women on Google seem think 5/5 is fully engaged which it obviously can't be! Xxx

Harvey is 3/5 but some midwives write it down differently as in 5/5 for fully or 1/5 for fully depending on if they say they can feel head or not its proper confusing xx

Yeah proper! They must do it like you said cause other women been told the opposite, anyways all his heads in his neck is only thing she could feel which I couldn't believe they can actually feel that and him turning his head. Amazing. She found some white cells in my wee though which they found a trace of at hospital too and hospital said they would test it. Xxx

I've just weighed myself and I've put 9lb on in the last week is that not a bit much?? I'm still 7lb lighter than I started off but still seems a lot for a week x

Hmmm I dunno Hun cause you've lost so much so I'd think as long as no other symptoms it's normal! Xxx

I'm swollen but only my feet it's been warm today too so probably nowt just spewed out the back door too seriously man the soon this little dude comes the better x

I was 3/5 then 2/5 last week. Truth be told I don't understand this head station businesses.

Baby is super active today and is kicking the crap out of me today. Have had lots of cramping today and pretty major cervix kicking.

Have the midwive tomorrow morning.

I am having pretty painful cramping right now and my whole body is shaking uncontrollably. Not sure if its labour or not waiting to see before I do anything.

Ooooo goddess it v well could be!! Please let us know if anything happens. Hope you're ok xxxxx

Nope. Had about 4 hours of reasonably painful contractions not in any pattern. They stopped about 4 am and I fell asleep. Its 7.20 now and need to get the kids up and dressed. Its preschool day.

I kind of wish it was the real thing as I felt off for quite a few hours before.

Oasis any word on what's going on with you.

Had my baby on his due date a boy called Ryan, 10lb born at home. I see Hannah's news on FB.

Oh yes Hannah told me!!!! Congratulations!!! Yes Hannah has been texting me and sent me a pic he's absolutely gorgeous! Just me now then lol Brooklyn is being v stubborn:( having a sweep tomorrow so who knows. How are you doing really hope all is well xxxx.

I had a sweep on the friday but wad 4cm dilated and 100% effaced. I asked her to do it again hard. Mw told me I think you will have your baby tonight.

Come on baby brooklyn. Will post birth story later.

Really? I wonder what my cervix is doing lol. They won't do a sweep here til 41 weeks. Yes love to hear how it all went:) xxxx.

Well my sweeps out:( dh has been violently ill overnight I think gastroenteritis or some other nasty bug so there's no way the mw will come and tbh he's too ill if I went into labour. Talk about rotten luck:( xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->