****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Wish I could say I was getting a tonne of sleep but am so not.

Olivia has a horrible cold and Euan is sneezing today. Its only a matter of time I thimk before I am loadef just in time for giving birth and passing on a cold to a newborn.

Goddess I'm the only one ill in my house chest infection the lost i feel crap only good news is baby is engaged

Hope your 2 get better soon nowt worse than them being ill x

Been having a lot of pain this last hour and half. Struggled to eat my dinner as I can't sit forward or walk properly it's had me in tears not sure what's going on xxxx

I dunno if it's him come right down or if something's happening! Got period like pains too but I dunno! Xxx

Oooh exciting to think this might be something. I hsve been having lots of cramping on and off for a few weeks but nothing particularly painful. Keep us updated.

Sorry goddess. No sleep too noisy. I'm opposite the loo. Not in labour he's not even engaged. His hb was dipping for a couple of seconds on the monitor every time there was a big movement (he moved loads) so they've kept me overnight so they could do a second trace which was fine hopefully going home this morning.
Forgot to say last night but in triage the first person I saw sitting in an office was the nightmare mw I had with Caseys birth. Ruth. Couldn't forget her face or voice. She came out and showed me into the room to be monitored. Couldn't make it up. Now I'm dreading having her in labour even more as will have to ask for a different mw xx

Hope you got home ok. That must have been worrying for a bit.

Hope you don't arrive in labour with that mw there, that would be difficult.

Have been up since 4, feel crap. We all have colds.

I've been given a number to call for a lady at the hospital to talk it over so I'm hoping I won't have to deal with that whilst in labour. Got home bout 12, they couldn't believe how active Brooklyn was lol! At least the dips were just him loosing the monitor where he was so active and nothing wrong with him at all. So so tired now xxx

Good to hear. Mine isn't very active at all. I am counting the movements and they are fine but certainly way way less.

I've just had a trip up to maternity was in agony and was getting contractions but not doing anything to cervix it was more agonising the doc putting his hand up there to feel than the pains were they have said that after the way jake came its best I go up with any pain and if it does do anything to my cervix they won't stop it now xx

Been asleep since about 9! God I was tired just woken for a drink. You ok Hannah? My cervical pains are so bad. I dunno how I'm gunna do another potential 2 weeks like this:( Brooklyn really slowed down over those two days which made me go to the hospital but usually he's super active which he has been since so they obviously must have quieter days but I don't know why? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->