****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Lol I know! When I see that temp every morning still up I think right, relax a bit for today! I told dh I was going to do another Superdrug early test in a week, then did it today, just love poas lol. My ics are not as dark as the control yet, I know they take awhile to get there so I'll keep going til they are:) xxxx

Hi everyone, can I join? Congrats to all. I had a MMC in November at 12 weeks. Am just 5 weeks pregnant now with a due date of October 7. But I don't like to talk about that because I feel like its just not gonna happen. I have two boys already so I am blessed but just hoping for that third to complete our family. Best of luck to everyone. Wishes for a happy and healthy nine months.

Welcome Due! I have 2 boys too! Such a blessing! Aren't they... Let's say... Very energetic?! Secretely hoping for a girl, just like you said to feel complete.
I am really balanced between "not talking about it" and "sharing all that joy and stress".

I think, just like the rest of us, you'd like to take it one day at a time.
I decided to enjoy and be happy for every minute I am pg. and I can't wait for morning sickness to sink in! Lol!
Anyway, H&H 9 months to you too.

How is everyone else this morning?

In my craziness, I just bought not less than 4 digis!!! (On ebay, "only" £15). Well I did save a lot of money with all the ic's while ttc, I can buy some digis?? (Not sure dh will agree though!)

Hope you're all ok ladies!

Hi everyone
I am so glad to see so many of us are here together.
I am doing well this morning, i will be 100% honest and say im scared for my beta tomorrow morning. I have to keep telling myself that it will be ok and this IS MY FOREVER BABY.

I had some twiges and wierd pulling feelings yesterday about 1 inch below my belly button, and now today im feeling really bloated, thats it. I took another test last night and it was again, positive.

So glad we can all go through this together, i dont have any children and im just to keep my mind positive and OFF OF worry but its hard.

Happy Sunday!

Hi ladies,

Congratulations to those who have joined the thread since my last post - hoping this is the happy ending! Xxxx

Grace - in terms of symptoms, I'm really tired (but waking early too!), bloated (my tummy is sticking out that I think it must be really obvious!), definitely frequent urination, increased appetite (although I have gone off chocolate!?), and today my nipples are killing me lol. The morning sickness isn't too bad, although I've been sick a couple of times......

I'm so happy, but completely terrified and just wish time would go faster!!

Xxxx

Ummi2boyz - how do you edit your status? I wanted to update mine from ttc to cautiously pregnant but could only find....expecting..... Thanks xx

I wish I could fast forward too! I'm getting up at least 4 times a night for a wee, trying to think.positive thoughts as much as possible. My doctor refused to do anything except an early scan at 7 weeks so we've got at least another 3 week's until we will know anything. My nipples are so sore today, I feel like theyve had a cheese grater on them lol. Xxxx

I wish I could fast forward too! I'm getting up at least 4 times a night for a wee, trying to think.positive thoughts as much as possible. My doctor refused to do anything except an early scan at 7 weeks so we've got at least another 3 week's until we will know anything. My nipples are so sore today, I feel like theyve had a cheese grater on them lol. Xxxx

Me too! My first midwife appointment isn't until I'm nearly 9 weeks so I knew no chance of an early scan from doc, but I am driving myself crazy so have booked a private scan at 8 weeks... 2 weeks, 6 days to go! Wishing I had booked it earlier, but I read that by 8 weeks you should definitely get to see the heart beat ...

Me too! My first midwife appointment isn't until I'm nearly 9 weeks so I knew no chance of an early scan from doc, but I am driving myself crazy so have booked a private scan at 8 weeks... 2 weeks, 6 days to go! Wishing I had booked it earlier, but I read that by 8 weeks you should definitely get to see the heart beat ...

I know the waiting is awful isn't it! I will go to my docs at 7 weeks cause it takes about a week or so to get an app for a scan so hopefully ill be going at the same time:) my doc also said 8 weeks was the best time to have a scan. I'm hoping my symptoms keep increasing before then as with my last loss which only developed to a sac and measured 5 weeks I had no pregnancy symptoms at all. I've never wanted to be sick so much in my life xxxx

I know the waiting is awful isn't it! I will go to my docs at 7 weeks cause it takes about a week or so to get an app for a scan so hopefully ill be going at the same time:) my doc also said 8 weeks was the best time to have a scan. I'm hoping my symptoms keep increasing before then as with my last loss which only developed to a sac and measured 5 weeks I had no pregnancy symptoms at all. I've never wanted to be sick so much in my life xxxx

Ha ha - yes me too! Feeling a bit nauseous tonight so going to try ginger (non caffeine) tea and see if that helps.. Though to be honest it doesn't sound very appealing lol xxx

Dreamer: when you change your status, instead of pregnant, ot ttc choose the first one (it says "auto-something", can't remember exactly) then you fill the part about your family (when it says, for example, "mother of 2") that's where you customize it!

It's great Oasis that your doc sends you for a scan. Mine already told me that they wouldn't do it.
I'm thinking of booking a private one too.

The wait is as difficult as the tww! If not more...
I did allow myself to look at pushchairs and cribs on mothercare though! Makes it feel a bit more real!

My doctor will do the first scan right after the nurse intake appointment, which is between 7-9 weeks. I, on the other hand, am dreading the ultrasound. It was at the first ultrasound (9 and 8.5 weeks respectively) that we discovered both miscarriages. I think I will finally breathe a small sigh of relief after the first tri... at least I tell myself that now, haha!

And those of you taking pregnancy tests like crazy aren't alone. I have taken one each day since my BFP on Friday to show the progression too. :)

It is good that I'm getting an early scan but we too are dreading it as the last loss was diagnosed at the 7 week early scan. My loss in June before that we never got to the scan as we lost the baby two weeks before our first scan which would have been the usual 12 week scan. Even though we telephoned the hospital I still got my scan appointment sent by letter, that was hard. Anyway, can't wait to get past the first scan that's for sure!! Xxxxx

Oasis: hope this early scan goes well for you!!

Afm, here is a copy/paste of what I just posted on another thread:
I did some *arts and crafts* this morning: I stuck all my ic's from 7 dpo till today on a white sheet of paper and showed it to dh (I only showed him the digi before). He seemed quite pleased actually!! Lool!!
I checked for private early scans, will call them once I get the money. I found a private clinic that does them for £75 (2D). I think that's ok. Trying to stay positive, the one-day-at-a-time thing seems to be working so far!

How is everyone doing today?
I hope we'll get some more ladies joining October babies!!

Thanks ummi, I'm trying to take one day at a time as well, I know I'll be a wreck day of the scan though, half of me doesn't want one half does! It's so unfair you have to pay, I think that's awful. But yes I would pay too and 75 is quite reasonable, it's less than I thought! Xxxx

Yes, exactly, last I checked I found some scans at £99, and was quite pleasantly surprised to find this one at £75. I will check if the finances allow it first though.

Fingers crossed you can, we'll probably be going around the same time:) xx

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

Just wondered if anyone has told other people? My
Mum has been worried about me since mc, so want to tell her, but also want to keep it a secret!! We are quite close, so I'd only tell her.

Xxx

Hi dreamer, my eldest daughter (21) knows but were not telling my youngest two. My dh mum and nan know but only cause I couldn't keep the constant weeing a secret! Plus my boobs look like Pam Anderson lol so another give away, but were not telling anyone else as after the first loss I constantly had people saying to me how's your pregnancy coming on. It was awful:( xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->