****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

Thank you Oasis - that helped me make up my mind . I decided to tell my mum and she was thrilled ��and I've sworn her to secrecy lol xxx

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

Just wondered if anyone has told other people? My
Mum has been worried about me since mc, so want to tell her, but also want to keep it a secret!! We are quite close, so I'd only tell her.

Xxx

I was just about to ask the same question. ATM, it's only me and dh. But, I have to say if my mum was still with, I'd tell her too.
Kids don't know yet, last time I told them, and it broke their heart. Ds1 specifically asked me not to tell him. And ds2 kept asking where the baby was etc... So I'll wait a few more weeks.
As for friends, I'll probably tell my best friend, but don't know yet, and the rest will know when it's going to show. And I forgot you ladies! You know ;-)

Hi ladies..room for another? :flower:

I was umming and ahhing about writing as have been so superstitious and not wanting to get excited but thought its better to share those worries and insecurities and the joy(!) with others in the same boat.

A little about me... I'm 36 for two more months with my 3rd BFP in a year, I lost the first a day before my 13 week scan and needed an ERPC. The 2nd I lost at 6 weeks..so am hoping with all my heart this will be third time lucky.

I took a test just over a week ago as I really wanted to wine for a dinner party I was hosting and am still quite shocked, my GP was just lovely and booked me in for a scan last Friday and they think I'm 5 weeks but need to go back in 3 to verify and for viability etc.

I wish you all very sticky beans and hope to get to know you more over the coming weeks :hugs:

Thank you Oasis - that helped me make up my mind . I decided to tell my mum and she was thrilled ��and I've sworn her to secrecy lol xxx

Aww you're welcome hunni, Im sure she's really pleased you've told her xxxx

Hi ladies, how is everyone?

Just wondered if anyone has told other people? My
Mum has been worried about me since mc, so want to tell her, but also want to keep it a secret!! We are quite close, so I'd only tell her.

Xxx

I was just about to ask the same question. ATM, it's only me and dh. But, I have to say if my mum was still with, I'd tell her too.
Kids don't know yet, last time I told them, and it broke their heart. Ds1 specifically asked me not to tell him. And ds2 kept asking where the baby was etc... So I'll wait a few more weeks.
As for friends, I'll probably tell my best friend, but don't know yet, and the rest will know when it's going to show. And I forgot you ladies! You know ;-)

It broke my heart that my then 3 year old couldn't understand why the baby was gone, I told him they'd gone to heaven with my dad and nan and my nan who adores babies was giving them lots of cuddles, he used to kiss and cuddle my tummy and say love you to the baby, I won't tell the younger two for a while yet:( xxxxxx

Me too, my lo was doing the same. And despite the fact that my mc happened in may, last month he was asking questions about the size of the baby, and ds1 even asked after new year (my edd was 1st jan) if the baby would have been born by now...

On a more positive note, I think that's fab' that you got to share the news with your dd1!
xxx

Hi ladies..room for another? :flower:

I was umming and ahhing about writing as have been so superstitious and not wanting to get excited but thought its better to share those worries and insecurities and the joy(!) with others in the same boat.

A little about me... I'm 36 for two more months with my 3rd BFP in a year, I lost the first a day before my 13 week scan and needed an ERPC. The 2nd I lost at 6 weeks..so am hoping with all my heart this will be third time lucky.

I took a test just over a week ago as I really wanted to wine for a dinner party I was hosting and am still quite shocked, my GP was just lovely and booked me in for a scan last Friday and they think I'm 5 weeks but need to go back in 3 to verify and for viability etc.

I wish you all very sticky beans and hope to get to know you more over the coming weeks :hugs:

Welcome hun! Sorry for your losses. Hope this is your sticky bean too!
Tbh, I believe that there is nothing I can do that will stop things from happening, not even talking or not talking about my new pg. (I just don't tell people yet because it is too hard too announce that you lost the baby and as I said, I don't want to break my kids'heart).
However, I try not to stress too much about it (though I have my moments), as this is one thing that surely won't help at all.

I hope we'll be able to share our ups and downs here, and more ups than downs!!

Me too, my lo was doing the same. And despite the fact that my mc happened in may, last month he was asking questions about the size of the baby, and ds1 even asked after new year (my edd was 1st jan) if the baby would have been born by now...

On a more positive note, I think that's fab' that you got to share the news with your dd1!
xxx

Aww it's so sad, it bought tears to my eyes writing that, brought back some memories xxxx yes my eldest is like my best friend really, we are very close and she's been living back with us for the last year, I don't have any family except for the children and my husband and his family now so we are even closer, unfortunately I've lost all my immediate family:( I couldn't keep it from her even if I wanted to lol xxxx

Hi guys
I had my second beta today and it was 955!!! Doctor said things look great so far and my next appt is feb 26, for my first ultrasound ! Excited and scared.

I'm trying so hard to remain positive and not spend too much time online as I just find sad stories and they stress me out and I know that's not good either -

How are you all? Any tips for remaining positive and getting through first tri sane?

Does anyone else have an ultrasound booked?

Welcome PatTabs and congrats Grace on your readings!

I have a scan booked on the 23rd at 8 weeks..... Just trying to take each day at a time until then - tho I didn't realise how impatient I am lol

Xxx

That's wonderful news Grace!!! So very pleased for you xxxxxx

Nice numbers Grace!

Dreamer: true, I think we're all impatient to see those first scary weeks gone!

How is everyone this morning?

Any morning sickness yet? Lool!!!

Nope lol, slight queasyness is back though:) boobs are killing!! Still doing these tests, but I've only one dear one left now so once it's gone its gone! Lol I'm not buying anymore:)xxxxx

Attachments

• IMAG1007-1.jpg
    IMAG1007-1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 3
Whoop whoop whoop!!!! That test line is sooo much darker than the control!! Congrats on the progression!!!
As for my testing, i have one strip and normal test but... Waiting for 4 digis to arrive hopefully tomorrow! And after that I'm done with testing, promise ;-)
Trouble is, when I went to check on my digi a few days afterwards, it was switched off!! I never realised it would do that!! And I didn't take any pic!!! Arggghhh!

I had a weird dream last night,that I was starting bleeding! The worst is that I had the same kind of dream 2 days before my mc. I'm trying not to pay attention, but it's hard.
On the other hand, I felt sick when I woke up in the middle of the night for a wee, a bit queasy this morning and could only have my coffe wiyh nothing else despite being soo hungry! Yay! Bring on the morning sickness looool!!!

Lol what are we like! I haven't took a digi at all this time, bit gutted but spent a small fortune on other tests and tbh I shouldn't be testing:) easier said than done, oh what shame hun yeah those batteries on the digis don't last long! Xxxx

I thought I'd share my POAS addiction lol......

I did one this morning, but I had a two day gap before that so getting better, previous gaps could be explained by digis - he he!

I'm 5+3 today and have had some morning sickness, much earlier than last time, I was only sick once the whole time, this time I've already been sick five times..... (albeit it only mild)

Attachments

• tests!.JPG
    tests!.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 17
Oooooo dreamer love looking at your tests! Great progression, are they Asda tests as well as frer? I must try one of those again been ages since I did. See I wanna test again now I've seen them lol xxxxx

Oooooo dreamer love looking at your tests! Great progression, are they Asda tests as well as frer? I must try one of those again been ages since I did. See I wanna test again now I've seen them lol xxxxx

He he - thank you - yes they are frer and asda, I have a few more left so spacing them out and then I will stop lol. xxx

Thanks for the welcome ladies.

Dreamer - wow that's a lot of tests! I've just taken the one frer. I have to admit each morning I wake up the first thing I do is check if my boobs are still sore by prodding them..DH thinks I'm going mad! :blush:

No sickness yet but have been starving, but that could be because it's been so cold!

Not wanting to wish my life but i can't wait for next few weeks to pass by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->