****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

OMG! Dreamer! You're beating all the records! Well done!! Lool!! Nice progression btw!

Oasis: and you thought you were finally sober from your POAS addiction... Loool!!!

Afm: did one today at lunch (poundland, looks the same as asda), and I was quite pleased with the dark line too! (I have to find a way to post pics from iphone!!). Last pregnancy There was no real progression, the lines were always clear, it was a definite bfp, but very light and never got darker, so I'm feeling hopeful all of a sudden.

Can't wait for the digis to arrive hopefully tomo. In the mean time I'll use my last cheap strip.

I'm starting to look on the internet for baby stuff, talking to dh about rearranging the house and having his mum come over when I give birth, God willing.

Lots of hugs to all of you, feels really good to share all this!!

Hi all, you guys are cracking me up with all your tests!
I'm very worried today. I had my HCG tested on Wednesday 1/30 and it was 1175, not bad, but then I had it tested again yesterday 2/4 and it was only up to 6188. It should have been at about the 7050 mark. This worries me. I will have another draw on Thursday but I can't help but think that this is not a good sign. :cry:

OMG! Dreamer! You're beating all the records! Well done!! Lool!! Nice progression btw!

Oasis: and you thought you were finally sober from your POAS addiction... Loool!!!

Afm: did one today at lunch (poundland, looks the same as asda), and I was quite pleased with the dark line too! (I have to find a way to post pics from iphone!!). Last pregnancy There was no real progression, the lines were always clear, it was a definite bfp, but very light and never got darker, so I'm feeling hopeful all of a sudden.

Can't wait for the digis to arrive hopefully tomo. In the mean time I'll use my last cheap strip.

I'm starting to look on the internet for baby stuff, talking to dh about rearranging the house and having his mum come over when I give birth, God willing.

Lots of hugs to all of you, feels really good to share all this!!

I know I've gotta get an Asda one now lol, last time I did one line was half as dark, be interested to see what it would look like now, how am I gunna cope when I can't test anymore and all the lines are as dark as the control lol. Yes me too, very glad you ladies are all there xxxxx

Due: I hope you'll be ok. But I'm quite confident it's just going to be fine.
Sometimes numbers are not exactly doubling. I knew someone who was a slow starter, and she's due end of this month! GL!

Hi all, you guys are cracking me up with all your tests!
I'm very worried today. I had my HCG tested on Wednesday 1/30 and it was 1175, not bad, but then I had it tested again yesterday 2/4 and it was only up to 6188. It should have been at about the 7050 mark. This worries me. I will have another draw on Thursday but I can't help but think that this is not a good sign. :cry:

Hi hunni, I've no clue about what the numbers should be I'm afraid, I'm sure everything is just fine, did anyone say they were concerned about the numbers? Xxxxx

Thanks everyone. No my doctor said she really isn't concerned. I just hate this not knowing and not having any control over what happens.

I know exactly how you feel, I know nothing! My doc won't do any tests whatsoever so I'm completely in the dark until 8 week scan:( xxx no wonder I keep testing! The progression makes me feel better, ics take forever to get as dark as the control compared to the other tests, this is my ic today 20 dpo. Xxx

Attachments

• 1360097063-picsay.jpg
    1360097063-picsay.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
:hugs: Due try not to stress I know it's hard though!

Thanks everyone. No my doctor said she really isn't concerned. I just hate this not knowing and not having any control over what happens.

I hear you on worrying - but those numbers are fine! Positive thoughts !! This is your forever baby :)

Did anyone start a pregnancy journal yet?

If not, when will you? I'm scared :wacko::dohh:

I'm scared too...
Anyway, it can wait a bit longer, nothing much happening atm!!! Lol!
Don't worry too much about the pg journal, maybe in a few weeks you'll feel ready. We still got 9 months to fill it in!! (But let us know when u do so we can stalk u!!)

Afternoon everyone, how is everybody? Not much to report here:) xxxx

DueinMay- I don't know much about the Hcg levels but I am sure there is lots of individual variation, and it doesn't look that far apart from what you would want it to be and I am sure your doctor would say if there was any cause for concern. So try not to worry,:hugs: much easier said than done i know, that's why I keep testing to see progression or at least that it's the same ( last time I only ever did the two tests) for reassurance - Every time I go to pee as well, I hold my breath that I won't find anything bad. :blush: I am trying to chill out though - I didn't do a test today!!

Hope everyone else is well?

Xxxx

Dreamer I haven't tested today......yet lol. I know exactly what you mean, everytime I see that dark line it reassures me, same with temping, I'm still taking my temp everymorning and they remain high which is great, that reassures me too but I'm the same when I go to the loo, am starting to relax a bit now, I had brown spotting at 5, 8 and 11 weeks with the first loss so if I can get to 6 weeks no spotting, will feel better, on the whole I think I'm winning the positive thinking battle at the mo:) xxxx

You're doing great ladies!!
All these things keep me going too (yes: temping, POAS, and I do check every time I go to the loo). I smile when I feel sick!!
Did my last cheapie this morning, and it was almost as dark as the control, so was quite pleased that. And at lunchtime I received my digis!!
I couldn't resist the urge to POAS again! So I went, and, 1 week and 1 day after my forst digi (that said 1-2 weeks), today said 3+!!! So really really happy about it!
It does help to keep the PMA!

Yes agee PMA all the way - and loving feeling sick too lol I've said it before but the nausea is much worse this time earlier - wondering what it will be like in a few weeks - hopefully worse (but not really bad) lol. My sister had really bad sickness with her pregnancy so it might be a family thing, but hubby also jokes about twins! My mum and nan are/were both fraternal twins - anyway getting carried away now lol.... Especially as I don't think it is - I feel completely blessed just to be pregnant with the one!!

Ummi, I got my 3+ early too - it's the best feeling! How early was it? Congratulations!!

Oasis, still plenty of time for you left to test today lol

Xxx

I'd love twins! (That would save me years ttc! Lol) but like you, happy with just the one!
I am 2 weeks and 4 days from conception. So i expected to see 2-3 weeks on the digi. I need to remember to take a pic! Lol
A shame they don't go further than 3+!

I just told my best friend today. She was so happy for me. She's been there for me through my mc, it's great to have someone like that to share things with.

Lol dreamer, I think I may have to ask dh to get me an Asda test later, it's been two weeks since I took one of them:) I'm hoping the sickness follows soon, hoping to be sick lol. Crazy!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->