****October 2013 Rainbow Babies****

I can only imagine how your feeling oasis.

Dr said he had a moderate tongue tie that would have caused some speech issues later. It was clipped in 5m.

He latched and fed but its almost like day 1 all over again we need practice.

Hannah how was Harvey's firs night at home.

Btw have lost 23lb since last Saturday and in pre pregnancy clothes. Not sure how that happened seems a lot.

He slept from 12 til 3 then til 7:30 so can't complain last night he was up at 5 then 7:30 from 12 he has been feeding every half hour since then taking him shopping now lol first outing to asda lol pleased Ryan's tongue snip went well xx

Ryan is feeding well from right breast but still topping up with formula after me. My left breast is empty.. sleep wise getting about 3-4 hlurs a night so far. Not brilliant when you have to be functioning through the day.

Becki Hannah told me your news..congratulations I can't wait to hear all the details.

Goddess I had to top my big babies up with formula even with plenty of milk as I just didn't make enough to fill them!! Its good that he is latching to at least one boob and you have gave him the best start already so if you had to stop at any point he has as all the anti bodies from you xx

In some respects I am pleased that he is now going between boob and bottle with no problems. Once my parents go home, hoping to devote a bit more time this bf and hopefully can up thr supply a bit. He takes 2oz of formula after 20-30m breast feeding.

How is your little man doing?

He is doing ok I caved at 4 this morning and gave him a bottle cause he was up loads and I was knackered after the bottle he slept from 4:30 til 9.45 and he only had 25mls of it I'm still so tired off the 19hr labour as had hardly any sleep since I think I may change him to bottle in a week or so he keeps biting my nipples to which. Just bloody hurts x

Goddess I've lost 21lb in 6 days! Only 5lb off my pre pregnancy weight now and still bleeding quite heavily and still swollen so hoping to be back to my weight I was by next week:) xxxxxxxx

Isn't.it fab. I had to buy new trousers 2 new pairs of jeans andca paor of cords a sixe smaller than pre prego...lets hope I can keep.on.

Oasis any.pics of your little one and birth story please. .

Sorry Goddess, been meaning to post a reply for ages! I don't know where the time goes. Will let you know my labour in a bit more detail:) 17/10 the day before I was going for induction I woke with terrible cramps in my upper stomach (think I preferred the contractions lol) this went on for a couple of hours til the sickness and runs started, I'd caught gastroenteritis off dh:( was so so ill all day long, had bh all day which seemed a little stronger then at 7.20pm the contractions started which were quite intense and got stronger but were only 30/40 secs long which had me thinking I was early labour. I rang the hospital and they said wait til they're a min long! With that I went to the loo and had a bloody show so I said to dh I'm going in I'm not listening to them. We called my mil who thankfully got there in 20 mins and drove us to hospital. The pain was quite intense but I coped so well I was shocked how well! Got to the hospital and was told to sit in the waiting room as they were busy! What a joke, I tried sitting in there being watched by strangers but said to dh please get me seen as I was in a lot of pain. He had a bit of a go at the receptionist and thank god he did because I was seen and told I was 8cm! God job I hadn't stayed at home like they told me to. My contractions may have only been 30/40 secs at home but I was obviously well into labour, I begged for some gas and air and then taken to delivery suite where I was told I was 10cm! My body began pushing and I used the pushing to control the pain which really worked but I was so shocked after about 3 pushes for Danni the mw to tell me his head was coming. Suddenly all he'll broke loose and the room flooded with people, I was layed flat and my legs put up whilst a doctor freed Brooklyns shoulder which had got stuck behind my pelvic bone. The pain from what she was doing made me cry out and shoot up the bed but everyone was shouting at me to push so I dud and thank god he was born in seconds, unfortunately I suffered a 2nd degree tear due to what the doctor had to do to get him out and it was excruciating but afterwards when I realised how serious it was and he could of died or been damaged had they not got him out so quickly I obviously didn't care about the pain or stitches. He was ok that's all that mattered. He was born at 12.22 so just 5 hours. As soon as I'd had him I wanted to do it all again and still do! Despite my tear splitting open after 2 weeks slightly (v painful) and being told I may have a mild prolapse (will find out at doctors check when fully healed) I want to loose weight and we will try again in about 8 months:) here's a pic of Brooklyn I took yest:) hope you're ok. Hope to talk to you soon. Xxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78