October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Hello ladies! Yes I am still in the tww. I'm not testing until Monday. I really have my fingers ever so tightly crossed. I really hope I get at least a faint positive Monday. I can't even express how insanely happy I would be!

Boo giggle :(

Bweaver, it's up to you :) fingers crossed for a bfp for you!

I'm so sorry this cycle has proved this group wrong yet again! I'm going to try my best to be the bfp this group friggin needs already!! Good luck with the upcoming cycle ladies!

Aw giglgle box. :( sorry to hear. Freaking ttc man!

I'm so confused right now. I got af on Saturday 4 days early, it was light flow for 1.5days, spotting for another 1.5days. Nothing since, now today, I guess cd6 I'm seeing a huge amount of ewcm like I haven't seen in ages, and my left ovary is hurting like ovulation pain, my cervix is high, firm, and open. Could I seriously be ovulating this early after getting af so early? I mean, if I got af on time I'd only be cd2 today....... So confused.

Kern that is extremely confusing! Your body is really giving you a run for you money this month. I don't even know what to tell you it could possibly be! That's just so weird.

I would :sex: just in case, and GO BUY A DAMN HPT!!! :haha:

I think I'm going to take a test tomorrow morning, that will be the day before my period. It's a cheapie test, so I don't know what to expect. We shall see!

I caved sorta and took at test around 2pm and it was negative. It was a cheapie test that didn't detect anything early, so I'm still keeping my fingers crossed! Two days before my period is due. I still have no signs that she's on her way! I wish I could text already and get a very accurate result! Ugh!

I've been off for a few days, bummed to see no BFPs. Good luck to you Golden! I'm on cd 11 today. No EW mucus. Probably should start bd'ing. Last month we didn't do too well on that part. I am just so tired all the time, TTC is a pain in my you know what!!

Ok I'm kind of freaking out. This is my test from earlier. I dug it out of the trash for shits and giggles...and I saw this. Should I believe it?!?! I'm still taking a test tomorrow am!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 14
Bweaver, how long did you wait to take it out of the trash to look at it? It could be an evaporation line. They appear after the recommended window of time to check your test results. Idk though, I'd test again tomorrow morning for sure.

I only have it about two minutes to show, and nothing did so I just tossed it. It could have came up at 10 minutes for all I know lol it was hours later that I looked. I've never ever had this happen before, I've checked previous tests hours later too. I am taking another test with fmu though anyway, I had already planned to before I saw this.

Bweaver, hopefully it's a BFP though! Good luck in the morning!

Bw, there's something to be said for never having an evap before....BUT you can't trust that line :/ i'm really hoping it's the start! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Well, that definitely wasn't an evap ladies! Here my one from this morning! It started to show up at about 3 minutes in! The photo is at the ten minute mark. I'm not due for my period yet, I'm not due until tomorrow. I can't believe I got an early bfp! Ahhhh!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member