October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Thanks so much everyone! I am in shock but I kind of had a hunch that I was. Things have been different this month!

Oh my goodness bweaver! Holy congrats! Haha that's awesome! I'm very excited for you, not symptom spotting did the trick! Have you told the hubby yet? :)

I know I'm still in shock myself!! I'm so nervous. I've wanted this so badly but now that it's happening in so nervous.

And yes kern I did tell my hubby and close family and a couple of very close friends

That's awesome bweaver! Time to celebrate!

Afm still getting an insane amount of ewcm, more than I do any other cycle. Every time I wipe I'm getting a giant amount. No clue what's going on because my cervix is low and firm, if I'm ovulating wouldn't it be high? Sigh

Congrats bw!!! Finally a bfp!! So happy for u:)

What symptoms u got? I'm sure u spotted them :)

To be honest, the only symptoms I had were no symptoms lol I didn't feel anything, I wasn't cramping or anything (besides 5dpo-7dpo which was maybe implantation?) but other than that I have been symptomless. I was getting some cramping yesterday and last night, and looking back I have been exhausted all week but I was blaming it on being sick because I had a nasty cold. Maybe it was pregnancy related though? I can't wait to see who's next!!!!!

Do you ladies see a progression?

Kern your body is really giving you a hard time!! All of that ewcm you would think is you gearing up for o, but your way too early in your cycle aren't you?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 8
Thanks tani! I was hoping someone else would see it lol I wasn't sure if 17 and 18 looked too similar

I see its getting darker! Congrats again:kiss:

I guess its my turn, ovulated early this cycle at cd12 so im 7dpo today. Will test 10dpo maybe.

Kern, last two cycles same thing happened to me. I got one day bleeding, one day barely spotting and that was it. Then i got ewcm cd5-cd9, a lot! but i didnt ovulate until cd12-14. I wouldnt worry too much and just BD incase.

Af can arrive early sometimes, due to stress and ur diet and even a friend that u recently started to hang out more than usual, afs can sync. Also its common to get more ewcm when ur diet is more alkaline base. Maybe this month u ate more alkaline forming foods. Like the month that i got the most ewcm, i was drinking orange juice daily which is alkaline forming.

Kern your body is really giving you a hard time!! All of that ewcm you would think is you gearing up for o, but your way too early in your cycle aren't you?

Yay! I definitely see progression! You are definitely pregnant!!

And I am beginning to suspect I am too but I'm afraid to test. I have SO MUCH cm I feel wet and gross. Lol. And I looked closer it's actually WHITE stretchy cm and way stretchier than ewcm is for me. It fills up the toilet paper when i wipe and stretches like 4 inches!!! It's so much it's hard to ignore. Also I've been feeling ovary pains and pinches in my uterus. I have been exhausted since 8dpo, usually after my period I regain my energy but I literally have to nap every day. So not like me.

I'm just afraid to test because technically I bled and more than spotting. But I did google decidual bleeding. Haha. I'm probably just crazy because I always convince myself I am just to be disappointed. So there's that.

Yay! I definitely see progression! You are definitely pregnant!!

And I am beginning to suspect I am too but I'm afraid to test. I have SO MUCH cm I feel wet and gross. Lol. And I looked closer it's actually WHITE stretchy cm and way stretchier than ewcm is for me. It fills up the toilet paper when i wipe and stretches like 4 inches!!! It's so much it's hard to ignore. Also I've been feeling ovary pains and pinches in my uterus. I have been exhausted since 8dpo, usually after my period I regain my energy but I literally have to nap every day. So not like me.

I'm just afraid to test because technically I bled and more than spotting. But I did google decidual bleeding. Haha. I'm probably just crazy because I always convince myself I am just to be disappointed. So there's that.

Its common to bleed and be pregnant still, soooo
:test::test::test::test:

I agree kern, you do need to test. I've been cramping around my ovaries too, and my cm has picked up a bit. Test!!!

Oh yay BW! I've been off a couple days, happy to come back to your news! congratulations!

Today is cd6 so I'm in a boring part of my cycle. Tomorrow I see my obgyn for a follow up about my weird cycles. Hopefully I'll get some answers!

Sapp, i hope u get some answers.

Kern, did u test yet?

8dpo today, no symptoms except diarrhea :blush:

Not yet. Lol. I'm crazy! Now I'm afraid to know because I just got offered a job that starts end of March. Ahhhh.

Today for like ten minutes I felt a digging pain in the center of my uterus in the same spot. This doesn't happen on cd10 for me lol. Then again it could be phantom symptoms. Dunh dunh dunhhhhhhh

Kern! You're driving us crazy with anticipation!

Afm, af is done so it's time for the fun part of the cycle. I think dh just likes that I don't fight him off during this part of my cycle. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->