October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Kern, i've heard of women who have heavier than normal ib. My coworker had normal "periods" three cycles before she found out, at 12 weeks, she was pregnant with twins.

No harm in testing "just in case".

Afm...another bfn on Fr6ds this morning :(

Sugar im so sorry:hugs: All my prayers are with you.

Coming back to my ttc game. Im cd12 today, didnt get positive opk or ewcm yet. We usually BD at night or some odd mornings, so im wondering if we should try something different and BD around 6-7pm heheh maybe that will make a difference. What do u ladies think?

Af should end today. It's so light I don't really need a tampon but I'm using one because I don't like to deal. Haha. Very unusual af, lasting a little over two days, not nearly as heavy, no clots, and 4 days early? I probably won't test until wed or Thursday, maybe I'll get my real period then?

I am still following you ladies and rooting for you! I expected to see a bfp by now.. what's going on?!

It's weird to be preventing this cycle rather than trying. I'm in my fertile window now, and it feels kind of nice to not be stressed about timing our BDing. We are planning a few vacations for the next couple of months before we start trying again... it's like my consolation prize for not getting a bfp :)

Sugar- I am so sorry for what you are going through. Sending you a very big hug and wishes of comfort and peace.

Maybe,mthat sounds very lovely and relaxing! I'm a little jealous...

Gr, it never hurts to switch things up and see if the new tricks work.

Kern, any cheapie tests you can pee on? That "period" is very suspecious....

Afm...i think i miscalculated and i'm actually 8dpo today, not 9 as i thought before. My test was bfn this morning...i wasted a fr6ds :dohh:

Hello everyone! Nothing to report today from me. I'm still trying not to symptom spot anyway haha. One week from today I will either be testing or starting af. We will see!
It looks like the rest of you are doing ok. We're a good mixture of the 2ww and waiting to ovulate. It keeps things interesting!

Gonna add some bfp action here, only on opk tho... Is this positive?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 3
^wss! I had them when pg.

Gr, that definitely does look positive! Let the tww begin!

Um so I'm either 12 dpo or cd 3. Today's bleeding has been just spotting, so day 1 I had medium bleed, day two was medium in morning turning to spotting, and today spotting. I'm still feeling cramps in my uterus though, checked cervix, it is open, hard and high probably because of the tampons. No idea what to think, honestly. My period isn't due until wed technically so to be done before then is just weird.

Kern, I'd take a cheap test if the bleeding was a lot different than your normal period. How is it usually?

Hmmm Kern, that sounds weird. Maybe implantation bleeding. If test. Nothing to report here, I'm only on CD 6. Pretty boring. I'm tired of trying. I know that sounds weird, but each month comes and goes w my period and I'm so impatient. Hopefully we see some BFPs this month!!

I'm hoping for some bfps too!

Kern, that is super weird. I have no advice other than to say sometimes our bodies do crazy thing when ttc!

I'm on cd 32 and I thought I would be 18 dpo bur now I'm thinking that I miscalculated ovulation or didn't ovulate because I've been spotting the last 4 days (since what I thought was 14dpo) but it's barely been anything and af stillllll hasn't started. I got a bfn a few days ago and don't feel pregnant either but I guess I'll use ic to test a couple time a week until af shows?

Ttc is soooo much worse with unpredicable cycles! I'm ready for af to be here to move onto cycle 4.

Yeah I don't know what to think! My af is usually 4 days and very heavy. And clotty tmi. But not this time and I'm still a little crampy like af is coming? I never get that after af is here and gone. I wonder if I'll get another af on Wednesday when I'm actually due? I'm out of tests and I don't think I can convince the hubby if I just stopped bleeding lol. I'll just wait and wonder I suppose lol

Doctor said I hav PCOS, very mild. He said I don't have cyst but my hormones show that I have PCOS. I'm really upset about it and can't stop crying atm. He is gonna check DHs sperm count then prescribe me metformin and clomid :(

Oh no GR, i'm so sorry to read that! Are you still getting regular periods though? Lots of women conceive with those meds so i'd say that's a good thing! Really glad you didn't have to wait a year to figure that out, too. How did you get testing only 5 months into the game?

Kern, two words: dollar tree!

Sapp, sorry your body is being weird, too. Wth is up with all of us?! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back