October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Haha my hubby is the same way

I also have a ton of cm still, it hasn't stopped! If it was ewcm it wouldn't last this long! I never have it! Plus I remember with my son I was very wet too and it was annoying. I have no idea when I'll test honestly, I can't get the nerve to test! Lol!

I'm going to keep checking in to see those bfps. Kern take a damn test already!!!! :)

:test:

Omg kern how can you stand not knowing for sure?! What other symptoms are you having?

:coffee: nothing interesting here. only CD6. The boring days.

Hey ladies. So today and yesterday I've been having lots of egg white mucus. I also noted very scant amount of blood on my toilet paper today just once. Unfortunately I work tonight so I won't see my husband and tomorrow he's gone all day for work then I go to work once he gets home so no baby dancing. We did this past Monday night. I feel like we always miss our window.

:test:

Omg kern how can you stand not knowing for sure?! What other symptoms are you having?

:coffee: nothing interesting here. only CD6. The boring days.

It does drive me a little insane lol! Most of the time I'm convinced I am and just act like I am. There are a few moments where I doubt myself and feel crazy and just tell myself to get it together lol!

Since I feel I am I have been symptom spotting so here is what I have; my nails are strong and gorgeous again, remember I got this with my chemical? Kind of freaks me out because I had a chemical
Cramps in ovaries and uterus, feels like stretching, poking, twitching, lots of activity
Creamy cm and loads of it
Boobs seem bigger, heavier but only a little sore in armpit area
Slight nausea
Exhausted all the time
Emotional for no reason, I remember I had this last pregnancy too, sometimes I just had to cry it out, whatever it was lol

That's about it. All of those I feel like I could trick my mind into feeling, what keeps me thinking I am is the dramatic change in cm, I don't think I could make my body do that lol. We are snowed in today so no test! Ack! Haha. I might just wait until I'm late for my af.....which wild be 2/6 :haha:

Mamak, if you bd on Monday you still have a chance, sperm can live up to 7 days. Hold hope!:hugs:

Kern, you are totally prego. Please don't make us wait until February ;)

I saw my dr today and she started me on clomid today. I was not expecting that at all but she looked at all my charts and said I almost certainly wasn't ovulating. When/if I get my next period I'll be going in for cd3 bloodwork and gearing up for round 2.

Kern, you are torturing us all lmao

Sap, yay for clomid! I'm really glad she didn't force you to wait out another cycle before doing anything for you. Charting paid off!

I'm super nervous about taking the clomid though. I'm a big baby when it comes to taking new medication because I'm scared of potential side effects.

I am excited about a potential October baby though. That's what will keep me going. I think I'll order some preseed for this cycle too.

I'm super nervous about taking the clomid though. I'm a big baby when it comes to taking new medication because I'm scared of potential side effects.

I am excited about a potential October baby though. That's what will keep me going. I think I'll order some preseed for this cycle too.

Isn't cd6 too late to start clomid?

My dr said I calculated my cd1 wrong since I started at night and that I was really at more like cd5.5. Plus I was always a 33ish day cycle even when I was young and functioning properly so it probably wouldn't extend my cycle beyond what is normal for me.

I'll go in for cd3 bloodwork when/if I get my period and will do a cd3 start for round 2 most likely.

I'm 12 hours out from taking my first clomid tablet and I already have a headache! I was hoping I'd be one of the lucky ones with no side effects. I'm also wearing short sleeves today in case I get hot flashes at work. (We have a high of 71 and sunny so it's not that weird!)

Jealous! We're predicted 2 feet of snow come this weekend lol

Hope you aren't hit with any more side effects

My dr said I calculated my cd1 wrong since I started at night and that I was really at more like cd5.5. Plus I was always a 33ish day cycle even when I was young and functioning properly so it probably wouldn't extend my cycle beyond what is normal for me.

I'll go in for cd3 bloodwork when/if I get my period and will do a cd3 start for round 2 most likely.

I'm 12 hours out from taking my first clomid tablet and I already have a headache! I was hoping I'd be one of the lucky ones with no side effects. I'm also wearing short sleeves today in case I get hot flashes at work. (We have a high of 71 and sunny so it's not that weird!)

I will be doing CD3-7 too, but not sure when he will give me the pills because he wanted SA first but DH got sick, so we are waiting him to get better. By the time i start u will be done with ur second cycle of clomid but im sure u will be preggo by then!!!! thats great to know someone using clomid so i can relate back.

Oh about that short sleeve shirt! its -30 here and last two days i hav been opening the A/C after DH leaves the car :dohh: not sure why im feeling so hot and sweaty.

Golden, it sounds like a good plan!

I think I was able to get the ball rolling faster because the one and only time I've ever gotten a positive opk I conceived my daughter so my issues are almost certainly due to lack of ovulation and not other factors like dh or blocked tubes.

I'm way more calm about ttc #2 since I know I can get pregnant but that it might just take a while. I remember ttc#1 and there were many more tears and worries.

Maybe you'll get a happy suprise and get pregnant while your waiting on starting clomid! I've learned to expect the unexpected with ttc :)

Golden, it sounds like a good plan!

I think I was able to get the ball rolling faster because the one and only time I've ever gotten a positive opk I conceived my daughter so my issues are almost certainly due to lack of ovulation and not other factors like dh or blocked tubes.

I'm way more calm about ttc #2 since I know I can get pregnant but that it might just take a while. I remember ttc#1 and there were many more tears and worries.

Maybe you'll get a happy suprise and get pregnant while your waiting on starting clomid! I've learned to expect the unexpected with ttc :)

Definitely, i would be more relaxed with it if already had a kid then i would know that im capable of getting pregnant. I hope it doesnt come down to blocked tubes and bad sperm analysis at the end.

How long it took you to conceive ur daughter? how did u manage to ovulate that time?

So if I were pregnant then today would be 22dpo...... Which means I should get a bfp with no hold right?

Kern, at 22 dpo a positive should be positive no matter how long it's been. Fingers crossed!

Golden, it took 10 months. I was all geared up to go in after 12 months of trying and ended up going in for a 6 week check instead. I randomly ovulated on my own on cd 28 (late!) and just happened to catch it because I used opks.

I meant, it's this late in the game I shouldn't have to hold my pee for any amount of time to get a bfp, right? Like I don't need to use fmu to get a bfp because my hcg should be high enough by now, correct?

I meant, it's this late in the game I shouldn't have to hold my pee for any amount of time to get a bfp, right? Like I don't need to use fmu to get a bfp because my hcg should be high enough by now, correct?

Correct! I tested my cheap hpts with my sisters urine to see if my tests were functioning and it was definitely positive everytime she peed. she was 5-6 weeks at the time

I also heard u can mix bleach to ur urine and if it goes white bubbly then u are pregnant :D just try that for fun

Ok. Well I took a test on about an hour hold. Bfn. Lol. So I'm crazy and this cm is driving me mad. I have one more test so I'll just use it on fmu tomorrow but I'm ok if it's a bfn because I start my new job soon. I just really flipping hate the tww and all the fake symptoms we trick our brains into thinking is real

So this white stretchy stuff is probably fertile ewcm then right? And probably didn't ovulate last cycle for such an early light bleed. I never get this much ewcm, too bad it will be wasted lol

Ok. Well I took a test on about an hour hold. Bfn. Lol. So I'm crazy and this cm is driving me mad. I have one more test so I'll just use it on fmu tomorrow but I'm ok if it's a bfn because I start my new job soon. I just really flipping hate the tww and all the fake symptoms we trick our brains into thinking is real

So this white stretchy stuff is probably fertile ewcm then right? And probably didn't ovulate last cycle for such an early light bleed. I never get this much ewcm, too bad it will be wasted lol

ugh i really thought u were preggo, try in the morning too just in case u ovulated really late. My theory is that u ovulated early last cycle so thats why af was early? maybe?

Are u gonna stop trying until u start ur job?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->