October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

I really thought I was too. But I do every month lol. The early super light period really threw me off I guess. I will stop trying until I'm on the job at least three months. Gotta be in the position a year to qualify for fmla so trying to time it right lol. But I will hang out here until you all get your bfps which should definitely be by then!

Bummer Kern! You have a great outlook though. I would think your pregnancy would be less stressful not having to worry about FMLA. Are you excited about your new job?

Sorry to read that Kern, but looks like it may be a blessing in disguise. What's the new job?

Yeah I'm not too upset about waiting to ttc. My only thing would be suffering secondary infertility and stuff. I just hope it will be the right time then you know? Ttc is hard!

I will be working at a call center but it makes great money and has even better benefits so I'm really really excited. Plus it will afford me the chance to grow as a fitness coach like I want. Haha. I'm just excited to be working and starting a new adventure. To be honest getting pregnant would have been stressful, I would have been super excited but stressed!

So glad to have you ladies! No one I can vent to but you all!! Thank you!

:hugs:

Did you have trouble conceiving your first? I started worrying about the secondary infertility stuff...i started looking at the forums. A lot of those women previously had trouble, or have been diagnosed with pcos, or hubs had sperm issues, or are a bit older, etc. i wouldn't worry about it yet : ) just focus in the new job, sounds like exciting changes are happening!

Oo, maybe you can think about developing a workout that can be done at your desk, haha. Lots of people are stuck there all day, it'd be nice to squeeze in a few reps of something!

Lol golden ratio you probably test so you don't convince yourself like I do. Saves the disappointment!

Got another bfn on fmu. At least I know now. Go figure today I'm getting pains in my left ovary which means I'm probably ovulating. But can i trust my body anymore? Lol

I don't have any fertility issues with my first so I'm sure I'm fine. It's just a worry in my mine because we've been casually trying since September. So we will see!

Golden :( sorry about the bfn. They're always so disappointing.

I'm bummed about yalls bfns but we seem to be getting about 1 a cycle. That just means it's someone else's turn this month!

Kern, you're going to be though two cycles before I can get though one I think!

I'm on day 3 of clomid/cd8. I definitely have the "pelvic fullness" side effect. Maybe that means it's working? It was super bad this morning. It felt like stomach cramps, gas cramps, and menstrual cramps all rolled into one. Luckily it wore off as I was on my feet and active throughout the day. I am really optimistic about this cycle because of the meds so the tww is going to be wayyy worse than usual for me.

I'll be testing around Valentine's day (depending on my opk results.)

Hope we get more sticky bfp's soon. I'm kind of giving up though, i think, even though I want it more than ever now...but desire and trying is not enough. It's out of my hands and will happen eventually, so i'm going to just try and roll with the punches going forward. It's easy to do until i ovulate...it's impossible to ignore...guess i'll just see how it goes this time. Last cycle i got my weird food symptom so i thought for sure i was "in".

Sapph i look forward to your testing. Any idea when you might ovulate?

Had the worst ovulation pains in a while last night in my left ovary. Thought I might have to take Tylenol. Definitely released an egg, too bad she is closed for business right now. Go figure, right?

Kern, bummer about no BFP. And Giggle, I agree, it's out of our hands. I tell myself that I'll get pregnant when the time's right for us. It's in God's hands and it'll happen when it's meant to. As for me, I've just been trying to have sex during ovulation. My period isn't due until February 5th.

Sapph i look forward to your testing. Any idea when you might ovulate?

If the clomid works then I should ovulate late next week or the first week of February. I took my 4th clomid pill today (last one tomorrow pm). I really really hope this cycle works!

I should be testing around Valentine's day but if I ovulate by the 1st, I'll probably test sooner.

I'm having a much harder time being patient this cycle :)

So true, it will happen when it happens! Sapphire, I would love to hear you get a bfp this cycle!

One of us better! This kind of feels like the most unlucky thread ever lol. But we must persevere!!!

Haha it really does! What th heck! We don't give up though! (Only hesitate for a minute lol)

Hey ladies, how's everyone doing? Anything new? It's been quiet on here lately.

Hey hun! I think everyone is waiting to ovulate so its kinda quiet here.

Im 14dpo today, I tsted 2 days ago and it was negative and today i saw some brown hint on my cm so probably af is right here.

I'm still waiting to ovulate. I took my last clomid pull yesterday so I should ovulate in 5-10 days. I started using opks yesterday per my Dr's instructions and am getting near positives (though they are almost certainly false positives this early). I'm curious to see what tonight's looks like.

My cousin had her baby yesterday and pushed for 3.5 hours and he was sunny sidea up and his cord was wrapped around his neck and torso multiple times! Both mom and baby are in perfect health but it's made me seriously rethink my desire to try for a vbac.

I feel like I'm okay with a second csection but am scared of a third.

Step 1 is getting pregnant though... :(

Yup, i'm waiting to O myself so nothing exciting to report here.

Sapph, I'm having the same debate about a vbac. I hear terrible things about both ways out so i'm just nervous about either...i hear a planned c section is easier than unplanned, so i was going to opt for that...but i'm also thinking of a vbac, but SO nervous i'll end up with another unplanned c section.

Hey yall. I'm in the tww, cervix is closed and cm is crumbly. No bd during ovulation so I know I'm not pregnant. Still can't ignore where I am in the cycle though hehe

Met my friends newborn yesterday, she's 4 days old. So tiny, made my 15 month old seem like a giant! Love babies. :). Who is next to test? You know what they say, you're not out til af shows! And even then.......lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->