October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

No more ic's, I finished those off last month. I'm not going in for bloods. Can't afford it (my health coverage is terrible).

Its free in Canada, government pays for medical stuff and our private insurance pays for meds. I think only thing i would have to pay is IVF if i take that road one day.

How much is it do a blood test?

Well i guess wait and see what happens. I googled some tests and seems like frer curved doesnt get dark until 17-18dpo. What dpo are u today? Any symptoms?

That's what o noticed too, they take awhile to get dark. I was freaking out because with my son and the old style frer, the test line nearly matched the control on 12dpo.

I'm 13 dpo today. My only symptom is lack of pms symptoms (boobs are usually very painful and only stop when af starts--they are only slightly sore starting yesterday. It's actually what made me suspect pregnancy. Also my face usually breaks out but it hasn't).

U know i cant find curved frer here, its all straight ones. Maybe its an american thing.

I hope u find peace in mind soon! i would be having anxieties getting close to af with faint lines. FX! everything works out for you:hugs: keep us posted

I'm 12 dpo today and af is on her way. My temp dropped this morning, I'm feeling crampy, and i have a headache. I guess I'm happy that the 50mg clomid made me ovulate but bummed about the bfn.

I'll be doing cd3 bloodwork this cycle and hopefully another round of clomid. I'll be taking a break from the forums though and try to relax more this cycle.

Good luck ladies!

I'm 12 dpo today and af is on her way. My temp dropped this morning, I'm feeling crampy, and i have a headache. I guess I'm happy that the 50mg clomid made me ovulate but bummed about the bfn.

I'll be doing cd3 bloodwork this cycle and hopefully another round of clomid. I'll be taking a break from the forums though and try to relax more this cycle.

Good luck ladies!

Hello Sapphire :) I´m also on Clomid, do you always have headaches before AF or is it from Clomid? I´m having a bad headache and I usually don´t have it at all with AF

Bahh, I'm afraid I can't help. I don't ovulate without the clomid so I don't ever get a true af but I do usually get headaches when my hormone levels drop dramatically.

Bahh, I'm afraid I can't help. I don't ovulate without the clomid so I don't ever get a true af but I do usually get headaches when my hormone levels drop dramatically.

Oh! I see, I´m crossing fingers for you next month :)

I have a friend who got pregnant in the 3rd (and last lol) cycle of Clomid and guess what? TWINS... So don´t worry, Clomid works miracles for some people lol I´ll be trying for at least 2 cycles too (if I´m "ok")...

I´m having some pregnancy symptoms (fatigue, headaches, lower belly disconfort) and I´m wondering if is it from Clomid?

Sapph, good luck to you this cycle. Please come back an update us! that's wonderful you ovulated. Here's to hoping you blood work is good and next cycle results in a bfp :hugs:

as for me...still in faint BFP limbo. I talked to hubs and he's OK with me getting betas drawn. we're expecting some bad weather though so not sure if any offices will be open tomorrow :(

I miscarried at 5 weeks. Started bleeding 19 dpo. Went for bloods before the bleeding and hcg is decreasing. Not sure when we'll try again, but most likely in June.

I miscarried at 5 weeks. Started bleeding 19 dpo. Went for bloods before the bleeding and hcg is decreasing. Not sure when we'll try again, but most likely in June.

Sorry to hear that hun, good luck in June! Keep us posted

Just popping back to see how everyone's coming along. We're still not pregnant...GR, looks like you got that sticky bfp! Congrats!

I'm great! I'm 17 weeks with twin girls. Golden, congrats on the pregnancy!

I was pleasantly surprised to see this thread pop up again on my subscriptions :)

Wow congrats Tani! My dd was a 5lb, 36 week IUGR baby and she seemed tiny. I can't imagine 4.5 lbs! (although I may find out this fall with the twins :) )

I hope you and baby are healthy and recovering from birth easily.

Omg i was surprised to see this thread again!

Tani cant believe the baby boy is already out! I hope he is healthy and cant wait to see him.

Sapp thats amazing u got twins!!! Clomid really does work its magic. I conceived on my first round on clomid too so im nervous to find out how many beans i got. I dont have lot of symptoms so im assuming no twins for me. Thats okey tho, i would be scared and overwhelmed to take care of twins.

Giggle, thanks! I creep on you on other thread hihihihi:happydance:

Golden, I'm glad clomid worked so easily for you. I ended up doing 3 rounds but only ovulated the 1st and 3rd rounds. When is your first ultrasound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->