October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Golden, I'm glad clomid worked so easily for you. I ended up doing 3 rounds but only ovulated the 1st and 3rd rounds. When is your first ultrasound?

I was surprised to see that clomid worked for me the first cycle, i was ready for bfn again. But my ovulation was super painful, still not sure why.

Did u get a lot of symptoms? did u get morning sickness?

My scan is on Thursday, i just cant wait anymore :shrug:days are not passing...

OMG!!!!

I stopped TTC back in December, but I'm soooooooooooo happy to see my girls Expecting!!!! Congratulations, GoldenRatio! Congratulations Sapphire!!!!

:happydance:

Wow, i'm a little jealous to see you all pregnant, lol! We did take a two month break though. Back at it but no luck so far...really hoping for it this month as i wanted another early spring baby. I never fathomed it would take this long since we got pregnant immediately with my son. Oh well!

Magic, when do you plan on ttc again?

Holy moly Sap, twins?! Did you have any idea? You're the second lady on here i know who's currently pregnant with twins after clomid.

Wow Tank, congratulations! How are you two doing? What's his name?

GR, you never know, hopefully just one but I guess you'll find out soon. Update us when you have the scan! I wanna see pics!

Giggle dont worry hun, if i conceived then anyone can! i have been here for 9 cycles! i could literally produce a baby in that 9 months. I guess i needed the extra kick that clomid did.

I had my scan yesterday, everything went well. Found the baby with 176hb. Was measuring 7w6d so 3 days behind but my calculations were based on first day of my cycle and tech said it can change.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 1
Awww yes! Those first scans are precious. The date will probably continue to change as it's not an exact science.

Were you charting before the clomid? Was the chart showing you were ovulating?

Yay golden! Such good news! Do you have any major symptoms yet?

Have you announced to family or friends yet?

I had the extreme need to nap from before I got a positive test (wasn't like that with my first)... And just woke up from a 2 hr nap now! Yay summer :) I had constant mid-level nausea in the first tri but mostly related to sluggish bowels and no vomiting thank goodness.

I did chart first 4 months and looked like i was ovulating but when doctor said that i have pcos, i stopped charting. I wanted to do the treatment first because my LH was way too high to ovulate good eggs (doctor said). My first cycle with clomid i charted tho and there was an ovulation.

My doctor thinks i was ovulating but not a good quality egg. Who knows!

Sapp, i got some symptoms for sure. My bladder area is sore. Some days im super constipated and some days i cant leave the bathroom. Im sooooo sooo tired all the time, just falling a sleep everywhere. I get dizzy but i think thats because my sugar drops. I only get nausea when i have dairy, especially icecream! which is super sad because i love icecream.
I also got horrible acne! thats driving me crazy so im waiting for the GLOW lol

We told DH's family, 3 of my best friends, my mom and brother.

He's called Joseph and he also had/has iugr. I was induced due to that and reduced movements at 36+4

https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/tanyagoodin91/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_0245_zpstnlhdljw.jpg

He's precious Tani! It looks like he's got a feeding tube? I hope the feeding issues are sorted soon. I know that can be stressful. My iugr baby had trouble feeding for a bit. I had to wake her up every few hours and encourage her to eat until she got closer to her due date.

I love the name Joseph! I hope you're recovering well mama.

Awww Tani, he's beautiful. He looks like your little guy in your avatar.

GR, bummer about the dairy! I couldn't get enough ice cream when i was pregnant, so i can only imagine the torture of it making me ill!

Magical, why did you decide to stop ttc?

Tani, how is the baby doing?

Sapp did u get a bump yet? do u feel them moving?

We're doing ok. He has some big constipation issues but he's eating now so were just pushing extra fluids

Ladies, do you have any tips on what you think helped you get pregnant? Looks like i'm about to start cycle 9 :(

Tani, sorry to hear about the baby constipation. We've battled it with dd since she was born. Happy to hear he's eating though! Are you feeling well and recovered from delivery?

Giggle, I rarely ovulate my own so dd took 10 mos naturally and this time 6 mos felt short (although 3 mos of that was on clomid)! I'm so sorry you're having a rough time of it. My only advice is to keep at it :)

Golden, how is your pregnancy going?

Afm, I'm doing well albeit a bit uncomfortable and stressed about returning to work next week for the new school year. My bump is growing rapidly. I wasn't a whole lot bigger the day my 5 lb dd was born! The girls are really wiggly. Baby b is my big mover and roller. Baby a is more of a light kicker.

Attachments

• Fotor_147018506440441.jpg
    Fotor_147018506440441.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
Tani are u breast feeding? Breast milk supposed to help with constipation. I hope it goes away soon, constipation is horrible especially for babies.

Sap ur bump looks cute! I don't have a bump yet but I don't feel pregnant either. We found the hb on Doppler so I'm bit relaxed.

Gigg, I got pregnant on my 10th cycle but it was with clomid. My endo said I had pcos but my new gyno thinks I did but overall I needed clomid to get pregnant even tho I was ovulating. I would go get blood work done and see what up

Here is my bump plus bloat hehe

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6
Thanks ladies. I'll be exercising more religiosly this cycle and see how that goes. I'm terrified of clomid since i know a couple ladies who got twins with it! If the choice is twins or no more kids, i think i'd rather just have my son. But my heart is longing for a sibling for my son...i just hope it doesn't take much longer.

Love the bump pics <3

well clomid didnt give me twins! but i know what u mean, chances are high so i wouldnt risk it.

You can look into royal jelly. It has great benefits and helps fertility. It comes in honey form and pill, i would just use honey form in my smoothies.

Golden, there's the start of a bump there. It won't be long now until it moves up and out!

Giggle, I'd have avoided the clomid if I was ovulating at all. I was prepared to wait the 12 months before pursuing treatment, but when my ob saw my charts she didn't want me to waste any more time. I basically felt like I had two first trimesters... The 3 months of clomid then the real one! I also got twins on just 50mg even though I the meds didn't make me ovulate the month before. A local woman had quads on 50mg clomid! Super rare, but I guess everything really is bigger in Texas :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->