October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

I'm not breastfeeding, we had and still have bad latch issues. He sucks so you assume he's on but then you look and he's drank nothing. I did try breastfeeding In the hosp but he dropped over 10% weight so we decided him growing was more important.

Are u pumping breastmilk or giving formula? my sil was giving formula and that caused constipation, but then she got a pump and just kept pumping and giving that. Now she poops fine lol

Hey ladies!

Sapphire and Golden... those baby bumps are so cute!

Golden -- What did you do that you think helped?

Sapphire -- Congrats on twins! Maybe I should consider clomid...

Gigglebox -- Sorry for not replying sooner. But, I've been WTT to give myself a break. TTC was getting too stressful to me. I'll be somewhere between NTNP and TTC very soon.

In the meantime, I'm doing like you... getting more and more tips that help. Right now, I'm using serrapeptase to clear the blockages in my tubes... I also want to get some good prenatals. I hear it's good to start ahead of time. What are you trying at this time?

Honestly, i'm just trying to be as stress free as possible. I've had a truck load of family drama happen recently but i'm freeing myself of it and i know it's working as i had a strong (read: painful) ovulation this month. I'm currently 6dpo.

Tani, how's the breastfeeding coming along?

Thank you! I let the negative go and welcomed as much positive as I could, had faith, and got my positive! 14 tests later, they're still strong :thumbup: with my m/c, they lines were barely getting darker over several days.

We just told our families and are getting excited! It still hasn't quite hit me though! Don't think it will until my scan.

That's amazing! I did so many tests too, even after the blood test.

Will you hav a blood test? When will you hav scan?

My ob doesn't do bloods unless there's a concern, so no bloods this time. I'm the scan is at the end of this month...if my ob will let me. She was really reluctant when i asked for it, but i'll be begging when i go in if she says no!

Hey yall! How's everyone doing? I'm baaaaaaack. Officially ttc this month! I'm 1dpo today so the fun is just beginning! :haha: had what I think is ovulation spotting yesterday, never had that happen before but of course it happens when I'm ttcing :dohh: oh well!

Congrats on those bfps! And twins! Whoa! Amazing!:happydance: missed yall!

Hi kern! Welcome back to the game!!! Hmm...ov spotting....maybe it just means a really strong ovulation happened :thumbup:

Gigg i thought i replied earlier but i guess i didnt press submit:dohh:
I had to beg all my docs for scan too, finally got 7weeks scan but then they didnt give me 12 weeks scan because of that:growlmad: now im waiting for 20 weeks scan. Havent seen what my baby looks like really, at 7 weeks, it was just a little bean :kiss:

Kern, welcome back! I never had ovulation spotting but the month i conceived i had intense ovulation pain so hopefully its a positive sign for u:hugs: When are u gonna test? ahhh i miss testing, up to 12 weeks i used up my left over pregnancy tests because im an addict:blush: and i would see the dark second line and get super happy. After all the bfns and tears, loved seeing the second line :cloud9:

Giggle, congrats on the bfp! I hope you get an early scan like you want. I didn't get hcg levels drawn either but was lucky to have a scan at 6+5 weeks. Couldn't see much but the early heartbeats were reassuring (for like half a day until I started worrying again :) )

Golden, you're getting close to your scan... Just a few more weeks!

Kern, welcome back to officially ttc. It was good to see your name pop up on the boards again!

Gigg i thought i replied earlier but i guess i didnt press submit:dohh:
I had to beg all my docs for scan too, finally got 7weeks scan but then they didnt give me 12 weeks scan because of that:growlmad: now im waiting for 20 weeks scan. Havent seen what my baby looks like really, at 7 weeks, it was just a little bean :kiss:

Kern, welcome back! I never had ovulation spotting but the month i conceived i had intense ovulation pain so hopefully its a positive sign for u:hugs: When are u gonna test? ahhh i miss testing, up to 12 weeks i used up my left over pregnancy tests because im an addict:blush: and i would see the dark second line and get super happy. After all the bfns and tears, loved seeing the second line :cloud9:

That's so cute....using up all of your tests so you can see all those bfps to make up for all the bfns!!!

Hey yall! How's everyone doing? I'm baaaaaaack. Officially ttc this month! I'm 1dpo today so the fun is just beginning! :haha: had what I think is ovulation spotting yesterday, never had that happen before but of course it happens when I'm ttcing :dohh: oh well!

Congrats on those bfps! And twins! Whoa! Amazing!:happydance: missed yall!

Hey kern!!! Welcome back! We've returned around the same time. :happydance:

I'm CD3, but won't be TTC officially until next cycle. In the meantime, I'm taking high quality raw prenatals, fish oil, vitamin E, and serrapeptase. I also drink a ton of bone broth daily, drink acv water to start my day, and will be drinking grapefruit juice and EPO leading up to O. My diet is a lot cleaner from last year, I workout daily (and losing weight). I also don't have a stressful job anymore.

In addition to all of that, I would like to make TTC a lot less stressful for me by throwing out all of my TTC devices, stay calm and happy, don't even think about TTC and let it happen. I don't even know if I really need my opk kit anymore, because I've been having perfect 28-day cycles for the first time in years, and O on the 14th day. Even if I can't throw anything away, I plan to stop temping, because that contributes to me counting the days and slowing them down....building up anticipation, then having the biggest let down ever. And lastly, no testing til late AF.

Are you doing anything differently this time?

Wow magic, strict one you are! I'll tell you though, i think getting some regular walking/running in and destressing where the main reasons I conceieved...or maybe it was just finally time after 11 months :haha:

I got a call from my ob last Sunday and she acually moved my scan up a week o_O I ain't complainin'! So my first scan is Thursday, then the next one will be on Oct. 17th (my birthday, so let's hope for a good scan!).

So happy to see all u girls back!

Sap, how are u doing? ur bump must be big now ha? is it hard to carry two? u must have lot of ligament pain.

Gig thats amazing u got ur scans in line! cant wait to see ur little bean.

Magical! U are back too! so exciting, i missed u:hugs: Which prenatal are u taking? Apparently "Baby and me" is the best one when it comes to raw prenatal. Im taking platinum prenatal, because i get acne from biotin so had to get biotin free one. Oh I also just started taking gelatin, its like bone broth but got no taste to it so easier.

Magical, sounds like a good plan! Temping is stressful and I would have loved not needed to do it.

Golden, are you enjoying the second trimester? How is pregnancy treating you? Any baby flutters yet?

Giggle, great news about your first ultrasound! Fingers crossed everything goes perfectly for you.

My bump is big for me (I'm measuring full term for a singleton pregnancy) but I tend to carry small compared to many women. Which is weird since I'm only 5'2" and small framed. Here's a comparison pic at 26 weeks. Dd is on the left and twins on the right.

Attachments

• Fotor_147405583330431.jpg
    Fotor_147405583330431.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 1
So happy to see all u girls back!

Sap, how are u doing? ur bump must be big now ha? is it hard to carry two? u must have lot of ligament pain.

Gig thats amazing u got ur scans in line! cant wait to see ur little bean.

Magical! U are back too! so exciting, i missed u:hugs: Which prenatal are u taking? Apparently "Baby and me" is the best one when it comes to raw prenatal. Im taking platinum prenatal, because i get acne from biotin so had to get biotin free one. Oh I also just started taking gelatin, its like bone broth but got no taste to it so easier.

Golden!!!! You know I've missed you too, love! How's baby-bump life? I've heard of Baby and Me prenatals....and I might try them next. So far, I'm loving "Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal" by Garden of Life. I also take Wholemega fish oil by New Chapter. I've never felt so nourished before...and honestly believe I was malnourished...not getting all the nutrients I needed. Cosmetically, I look more youthful and beautiful....I even have a glow like I'm already pregnant! It's amazing how high quality vitamins can change your appearance like that! I'll NEVER buy cheap vitamins and supplements again. You really do get what you pay for.

How is the gelatin? Do you take capsules? Have you noticed any changes? I've been thinking of supplementing my bone broth with gelatin. So far, my gelatinous broth is improving my skin, but something tells me taking supplements will take it to another level!

Sap, ur bump is so cute! of course the twin one. I read that second pregnancy u show earlier because everything is already stretched out.
My bump is big too but doc said thats most likely due to my constipation and digestive problems. Im super bloated and constipated all the time:cry:
This week i got some pelvic pain and ligament pain but overall i feel great.

Magical, Im using Great Lake gelatin. One that comes in green container. I think green means u can mix with cold/hot and red means its just hot liquids. I have been using it for a week so far and i noticed it cuts my appetite right away. Thats why i take it after dinner so i dont snack night time. Tbh one week is not long enuf to report back any results but i will keep u posted as time goes.
I just switched my prenatal from Garden of life, i was pairing it with garden of life Ocean Mom DHA. Loved it but biotin just makes me look so ugly, cant take it anymore. One that i switched to is organic, GMO free, has folate and no biotin so i should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->