October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Magical, sounds like a good plan! Temping is stressful and I would have loved not needed to do it.

Golden, are you enjoying the second trimester? How is pregnancy treating you? Any baby flutters yet?

Giggle, great news about your first ultrasound! Fingers crossed everything goes perfectly for you.

My bump is big for me (I'm measuring full term for a singleton pregnancy) but I tend to carry small compared to many women. Which is weird since I'm only 5'2" and small framed. Here's a comparison pic at 26 weeks. Dd is on the left and twins on the right.

Ohhhhh :kiss:.....your bumps are so cute! Any discomfort so far?

And thanks for the encouragement! With all of these changes, I should have a bfp in no time....... FX

Sap, ur bump is so cute! of course the twin one. I read that second pregnancy u show earlier because everything is already stretched out.
My bump is big too but doc said thats most likely due to my constipation and digestive problems. Im super bloated and constipated all the time:cry:
This week i got some pelvic pain and ligament pain but overall i feel great.

Magical, Im using Great Lake gelatin. One that comes in green container. I think green means u can mix with cold/hot and red means its just hot liquids. I have been using it for a week so far and i noticed it cuts my appetite right away. Thats why i take it after dinner so i dont snack night time. Tbh one week is not long enuf to report back any results but i will keep u posted as time goes.
I just switched my prenatal from Garden of life, i was pairing it with garden of life Ocean Mom DHA. Loved it but biotin just makes me look so ugly, cant take it anymore. One that i switched to is organic, GMO free, has folate and no biotin so i should be fine.

Nice! I'll be adding gelatin next! Sounds like I can just add it to my broth, which is perfect. I'm already taking 15+ pills a day!

Nice! I'll be adding gelatin next! Sounds like I can just add it to my broth, which is perfect. I'm already taking 15+ pills a day!

yea its just tastless powder, i add to my pooping juice at night hehehhe
I called it pooping juice because its a juice recipe that doctor gave me for constipation :blush::blush::blush: poor me

...? Gelatin? Broth? What???

Someone explain lol

Sapph, looove the bumps! Your bump is so perfectly round! Wonder how it'll look when all's said and done...

Gigg bone broth and gelatin can be taken as protein supplement, got lots of benefits like

It's a great source of broken down protein
Makes ur hair/nails grow healthy and makes ur skin glow
Help with stretch marks and cellulite
Balances hormones
Helps with digestive system
Heals ur guts
Helps joint and ligament pain...etc

Overall its a great supplement to take while u ttc and pregnant

...? Gelatin? Broth? What???

Someone explain lol

Haha ditto. I'm doing good just to take my chewable prenatals lol.

So I've had a really easy twin pregnancy so far... No puking, easily(?) teaching full time, babies growth on track... But it's sooo much more uncomfortable than a singleton. All the normal aches and pains are more intense and started earlier. And I'll probably fail my 1hr glucose that I took today so I'll probably be saying hello to third trimester complications next week.

But I will probably only make it to 36 or 37 weeks so I'll get to meet the babies in 9 to 10 weeks! I'm sure my bump will be massive by then. I don't think I'll escape stretch marks this time.

O_O
"This pregnancy has been easy! .... Except all the horrid pain i'm in" lmao! That sounds really unpleasant! It's been so long, i can't really remember exactly how painful things got...i remember waking up every time i rolled over in the third tri.

Gosh, 9 weeks?! Sooo soon!

lol @ Gigglebox about the "painful, yet easy pregnancy."

Like Golden said, gelatin and bone broth help with all of those wonderful things!

Bone broth is broth made from beef bones... (or you could use chicken, turkey, or fish bones). It's like "liquid gold"! The benefits are astounding, and it is soooooo delicious! Very healing for the digestive system, skin, hair, nails, bones, ligaments, tendons, etc. But it is also great for fertility, according to Chinese medicine. It's a ying/yang energy thing, but it's most known for warming the body, which is essential for conception. You have a much higher chance of conceiving if you do away with cold drinks, cold foods, etc. and make an effort to consume warm foods and warm drinks, making your body the perfect place for a baby to settle. Bone broth also has many essential vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and building blocks for producing a healthy baby.

I called it pooping juice because its a juice recipe that doctor gave me for constipation :blush::blush::blush: poor me

lol... how is this juice working out for you? I'm so curious to know what it's made of.

lol... how is this juice working out for you? I'm so curious to know what it's made of.

It works but I'm not used to drinking juices due to sugar amount in them and also makes me gasy all day lol .
It's pineapple, peach, prune and apricot juice with this laxative that doc gave me, safe for pregnancy.

Hi all- it has been quite some time since I've been on this thread, but seems like I've got good timing in coming back!! SO excited to see all the bfps and baby bumps- Golden we were cycle buddies at one point. I am sooo happy for you!!! :flower: It gives me so much hope!

DH and I started TTC in September of last year for 5 months with no luck, and then took a break. We started TTC again in July. Always had very regular 27 day cycles with a 13 day LP, so I swore off temping and OPKs saying we were just going to 'let it happen.' Great in theory, but then I had a really random 33 day cycle where I'm pretty sure I ovulated a week late. Now I'm temping again to make sure I can confirm O before we stop BDing, in fear that we will miss it if we don't.

Glad I did, because I'm in the middle of another strange cycle. I think I finally O'd on CD 17 because temps are up, but only another high temp tomorrow will confirm. We have been religiously using Preseed this month, and BDing every other day at a minimum. If O is confirmed tomorrow, happy to help you all relive the fun of the TWW vicariously through me! hahaha :haha:

I would love to relive the tww through you! This sound really crazy, but i kind of missed the crazy line spotting...like that stage in testing when you *think* you see a line, but you're not 100%, so you obsess over it all day, and then you get confirmation next time you test...i didn't get it this time. The evening of 7dpo i saw a haze, but i just counted it as a negative since it had no color. The next morning i got an obvious pink positive.

So i'm excited to obsess over possible lines with you lol

Haha that's funny giggle. Living the tww is so tough! Thinking every single thing is a symptom! Ahhhh! I'm 8dpo today, nothing to report. Haha! Trying really hard not to over examine every single twinge, I, doing ok cause this is the first cycle, next cycle, watch out. Haha! I won't test until af is late next week unless symptoms come out of nowhere. Hehe. How is everyone?

Kern, it's so hard to not over analyze every single little thing, and I admire that you won't be testing until AF is due. I wish I could shut my brain off during the TWW and control the testing urge, but I'm not very good at that :)

FF gave me crosshairs yesterday indicating O on Saturday, but after temping this morning, my coverline increased and O date changed to Sunday, so 3dpo today. Luckily, I still think timing was pretty good, so now we cross our fingers and wait!!

Maybe_baby welcome back! ur chart looks good so far. I do agree with giggs that i kinda miss TWW but im so thankful that i dont have to see AF for a while. Still until this day, i check the toilet paper for blood every time i wipe:dohh: old habits ha!

Now that i have a bump, in the mornings i look at my bump and say "oh yeaaa im pregnant, im so pregnant" hahaha TTC for 10 cycles definitely makes u a happy preggo:blush:

Maybe_baby -- Welcome back love! What a coincidence that you, Kern, and I are back around the same time to start TTC again! I'll be starting next cycle, which begins for me Oct 12. Feeling much more confident about this time than last time! Hoping we all get our BFPs before the year is up!

Like you, Maybe_baby, my plan is to put down the opks and stop temping, unless my cycles start NOT being regular. Aside from my aggressive healing regimen, my focus is on producing good fertile CM, because mine is NEVER egg-white, stretchy, slimy, snotty, etc. It's always creamy, even during O, which makes me think this may be the main reason why I don't get BFPs.... hostile CM. I've been taking evening primrose oil and drinking grapefruit juice and will stop at O. Fx, I'll get the EWCM that I desire.

Gigglebox -- You MISS the 2ww?! How shocking! That time is always so stressful for me. Yes, it starts with a lot of hope, but with all the BFNs and AF coming, it's the biggest let-down ever! But I kinda get it! Just can't wait to be where you are!!!!

GoldenRatio -- lol @ your bump admiration! Your pregnancy is DEFINITELY an achievement! Enjoy every minute of it, love!

Like you, Maybe_baby, my plan is to put down the opks and stop temping, unless my cycles start NOT being regular. Aside from my aggressive healing regimen, my focus is on producing good fertile CM, because mine is NEVER egg-white, stretchy, slimy, snotty, etc. It's always creamy, even during O, which makes me think this may be the main reason why I don't get BFPs.... hostile CM. I've been taking evening primrose oil and drinking grapefruit juice and will stop at O. Fx, I'll get the EWCM that I desire!

I'm the same as you and finally had some this cycle with the primrose oil - although with a big streak of blood through it. If it still doesn't work will try grapefruit as well.

Like you, Maybe_baby, my plan is to put down the opks and stop temping, unless my cycles start NOT being regular. Aside from my aggressive healing regimen, my focus is on producing good fertile CM, because mine is NEVER egg-white, stretchy, slimy, snotty, etc. It's always creamy, even during O, which makes me think this may be the main reason why I don't get BFPs.... hostile CM. I've been taking evening primrose oil and drinking grapefruit juice and will stop at O. Fx, I'll get the EWCM that I desire!

I'm the same as you and finally had some this cycle with the primrose oil - although with a big streak of blood through it. If it still doesn't work will try grapefruit as well.

Hey Gypsy!!!

What cycle day are you on? How long have you been using the EPO? Any difference with your CM?

Magical I tried I never get proper ewcm, maybe watery cm and that about it. So i tried cough med one cycle and didnt see anything difference, then tried grapefruit juice and didnt see anything difference. Then i got EPO but then reading online got me scared because some ppl said its not good for pcos, so i never used it. Long story short, I wasnt using anything but clomid the cycle i conceived and my cm was watery around fertile time. So i wouldnt worry too much about ur cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->