October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Hi ladies! I'm back! Hubs jumped back aboard the ttc bus just in time :dance: officially 1dpo here. Will probably start testing the 15th or 16th as I scored some OLD frer's!

Tanikins, how long have you been trying?

Yay giggle! That's fab news so pleased to have you back, we've missed you :)

I'm excited that some of yall are so close to testing!

I'm getting bored wating for my lh surge. I'm at cd 13 with no ovulation in sight... Fx I ovulate within a couple of weeks and not in 9 months like last time ttc. I think I'm still a little scarred from my rough transition off the pill three years ago. I was hoping to be a little more zen this time around but my type A personality is getting the best of me!

I'm cd 13 today too! Let's be terribly impatient together hahah. I've gotten the flashy smileys on the CB digitals but a lot of ladies on here have mentioned that it took 6-7 days of flashes before they got their solid. All of the regular OPKS are still clearly negative. Do you usually O very late in your cycle?

Boston, that sounds like your getting closer to ovulation! I do have a history of ovulating late or not at all which is why I use the cheapies. I ordered 100 and expect them to last 3-4 months :D

These are from cd 6 to cd 14. Still no sign of O. :nope:

At least I'm getting faint lines so I've got at least a little lh?

Attachments

• 20151008_191714-resized-500.jpg
    20151008_191714-resized-500.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 8
I had a very faint line one day, and an almost totally positive the next (which ended up being positive for me). A faint test now doesn't mean tomorrow's won't be positive! Sometimes you don't get progression so subtly.

I agree with giggle. I would be testing twice a day sapphire. On e at 10 am and again at 9pm. Sometimes the surge is so short you could catch the start and end of it by testing once a day.
2dpo for me and temp still up so looks even more promising that I did O at least

So today is 10/12dpo

Symptoms
Nausea
1 sore nipple
Funny head - not quite a head ache but pain there
My morning coffee is hard to drink
Cervic still high tilted soft and wet.

Hoping the postie bring my 10 miu test

Also dont really know of this is related but im find physical activity really difficult. For example last week 5k run was fine easy normal. This week im struggling to hit 3k

That sounds so promising., i've heard of lots of women struggling with workouts when they're newly pregnant, like getting winded really quickly.

Tested and neg again. Af should be here around mon/tues. So ill test weds id nothing.

I think im going to 'try' ro be less crazy next cycle. Because this hasnt been fun

Tank, if you're 10 or 11dpo it could still be too early. My super "is this even a line" squinter with my son was at 10dpo with a FRER. I'm sure any other test would have been negative.

Ill test again befor weds in sure :dohh:

Tbf its only a month since my implant was out. I mean i think i ovulated going by cm and cp but theres every chance i didnt.

It took 6 months to regulate after implant last time. But im hoping my 6 stone weight loss will help speed things up - who knows

Hello all -

New to the forum - but regularly reading lots of thread!

So am currently 11dpo in TWW for second month of TTC.

This month I O'd on 28th sept.

We inseminated on 27th evening, 28th morning and evening, and 29th evening.

Each time, my husband did the deed in a sterile pot, in which there was a small amount of preseed. We left it to liquify for about 5-10 mins. Sucked up into 10ml syringe, then I inserted it into me. I left the syringe to adjust to my body temp before slowing ejecting into me. Once all injected, I left the syringe as a plus for 15 minutes to make sure nothing came out.
I was propped up on 3 pillows whilst injecting.
And stayed up on pillows for 30-45 minutes and also had an 'o' on two of the occasions. I went straight to bed (after desperately needing the loo!) TMI hehe

This month we used preseed and also took pregnacare conception tablets for both myself and my husband.

At 11dpo, my symptoms are:

- lower back pain
- lower abdomen pains ( like AF but not!)
- feels wet down there but actually kinda dry
- on off headaches since 8dpo (which I never get)
- two weird dreams where I got BFPs
- sicky feeling but not been sick
- occasional nauseous/ dizzy feeling
- ratty and irritable (which I get before AF anyway!)

NO SORE BREASTS
NOT MUCH MUCUS

When do you think I should test?

Do any of these symptoms sound positive?

Do you think I inseminated at good timings?

Hope to hear from mummies, mummies to be, ladies who are hoping to get their BFPs.

Thank you all in advance!

Xxxxxx

Sounds like all the symptoms i had last cycle but got af:cry: Hopefully you get positive hun! Still too early to test.

im confused about why you inseminating yourself, and not just have intercourse?

We are unable to do it the natural way.
Hence home inseminations.
Got crazy lower back pains and feeling really irritable.
headache still there!

When do you think I should test?

Hoping I get a BFP!

How's everyone else coming along?

Sending positivity to all ... Xxxxx

How did you confirm ur ovulation day?

12dpo is good day to start testing , assuming implantation happened 8dpo. But if you dont wanna waste frer, then test af due date.

Using Clear Blue dual hormone opks
Empty circle appears on low fertility
Smiley flashing face in high fertility days running up to the peak day
And static smiley face on peak day - Ovulation day.

I suggest you start temping, bkz opk is good tool to guess around when you ovulate but temping can actually pin point the exact day.

My opk went smiley face 2 days before i ovulated. And some people say that they get smiley face like week before they actually ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->