October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Thank you all :hugs: I'm 10dpo, so know there is still a chance, but I could have done without the excitement and let down.

Errrrrgh. I feel sick, im bloated, cervix is so high i can only just reach it. Loooooads of creamy cm.

Tested :bfn: no hint of colour at all. Im 10dpo (i think) still to early or am i out for month 1?

Hey everyone! May i join? This month was my first cycle TTC , and today is 15dpo, no AF and i feel so sick :cry:

Need some support i think :cry:

Still early Tanikins, depending on when implantation happened and what test you used.
Feel better soon xxx

Welcome golden! Have you tested yet? Xx

Been thinking about it im either 8dpo or 10dpo.

Symptoms are less today. EalrY am sickness, dark nipples, high soft titled back cervix (no idea of normal) wet cm

Thanks Babydust:hugs:

I was gonna test with frer this morning but my temp dropped .2 c so i used dollar store test and got negative.

I have really bad headache and nausea today, along with painful/itchy breasts, and i go to washroom every 30mins. If i didnt get negative, i would definitely say im preggo.

I feel the same. If anyone gave me my syptoms id sat deffo prego. Thats blazing white test said otherwise.

I know im newly off bc and its the 1st month but blllluegh..i want to be preg yesterday

Tanikins Yours is still too early to test!

If i get AF, then im gonna go to doctor to see why i had non stop cramps and all other symptoms for 2 weeks. I must be sick or something :wacko:

My husband thinks im reading too much about early pregnancy and making myself believe that i have all the symptoms:growlmad: I wish he could feel how it is.

When did you come off birth control Golden?

Tamikins, your not out yet still so early!

Afm, sods law my mother and father have come to stay the week I am ovulating and we are all super busy with preparing for an exhibition and I have a musical show to perform in every night this week until Saturday. We managed to bd the day before my positive and then 2 days with no bd and then bd tonight. Don't hold out much hope for this cycle to be honest. And I was so happy to get a positive lol

Im on CD 17 atm (Have no idea when I OV, im rubbish at this haha) Lets just hope those little swimmers get there!

Good luck all <3

I'm excited that some of yall are so close to testing!

I'm getting bored wating for my lh surge. I'm at cd 13 with no ovulation in sight... Fx I ovulate within a couple of weeks and not in 9 months like last time ttc. I think I'm still a little scarred from my rough transition off the pill three years ago. I was hoping to be a little more zen this time around but my type A personality is getting the best of me!

I'm excited that some of yall are so close to testing!

I'm getting bored wating for my lh surge. I'm at cd 13 with no ovulation in sight... Fx I ovulate within a couple of weeks and not in 9 months like last time ttc. I think I'm still a little scarred from my rough transition off the pill three years ago. I was hoping to be a little more zen this time around but my type A personality is getting the best of me!

I'm cd 13 today too! Let's be terribly impatient together hahah. I've gotten the flashy smileys on the CB digitals but a lot of ladies on here have mentioned that it took 6-7 days of flashes before they got their solid. All of the regular OPKS are still clearly negative. Do you usually O very late in your cycle?

So... I think that's it for me this month considering myself 1dpo as I had a temp dip yesterday and it's up high again this morning. I am not sure we bd'd enough as my mum and dad are staying and it's awkward. Ive also had rehearsals every night since Sunday. Just waiting to see now :)

Hope everyone is well so excited for those so close to testing, goodluck. And for those waiting to ovulate /positive opks goodluck

Cervix is still high tilted back and creamy/lotiony cm - which i lknow means nothing. 1 boob is a bit sore, maybe an hour od nausea this am nothing major.

Dpo - 9 or 11.

Hoping to test on monday if im lt out

Good luck Tanikins and babydust! Baby dust to you and everyone who got positive OPKs!!

AFM- tested again this morning using IC and BFN. I'm 11/12 dpo (think I ovulated at night). AF due on Saturday, so feeling pretty out after a BFN today. I don't think I would be as disappointed if I didn't get the false positive earlier this week. This is our first so I told DH after the BFP and we were both so excited, so I think every BFN hits a little harder than it otherwise would :(

:witch: got me last night :cry: I was like maybe im spotting but nop, full force bleeding. CD2 for me:sleep:

:witch: got me also but i'm now spotting so I'm on cd5. I received some soya iso in the post yesterday so I am taking those cd4 to 8 in the hope that I will ovulate for sure. I only have one cycle to calculate how long my cycles are so if I base it on my previous cycle (of 26 days) my most fertile days (according to baby centre) should be Tuesday, 13 October - Sunday, 18 October so I will start testing opk from Monday. I would be due period on 30 October (my birthday) so I think I will test then. Oh and I decided to try and temp this month but as I am terrible for sleeping I will just have to see how it goes :)

I usually have 28 days cycle so this cycle was 30, and fertility friend says i will ovulate oct 21. Im gonna use opk starting CD8, and started temping vaginally this month since i sleep my mouth open :happydance:

Made BD schedule, gonna BD every second day and 3 days back to back once i get positive opk :happydance: Hubby is annoyed by my schedules but you gotta do what you gotta do...

Goodluck to all of us :hugs:

Tested with a cheapy 25 m/ml (or whatever) and nothing but white

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"