October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Hey ladies! I've been M.I.A. for a little while, because a lot has been going on. Travelling next week to see family...just got a new job that will allow me to quit the two jobs I have now...DP is moving in with me next week...and then two weeks after that, we'll be moving into our own place together... So, my itinerary is super booked over the next couple of weeks. Which is good. I'm glad I'll be super busy to keep me from thinking about TTC.

So, I'm at the end of this cycle...AF should come either tomorrow or a couple of days after. O should come for me around Oct. 20th...and I don't plan to test until AF doesn't show up...which would be around Nov. 5th.

This all seems so far away, but I'm still excited because this will be my first cycle TTC! :happydance:

It'll go by quickly! Just stay distracted. I like to obsess however haha

So, as for me, i'm out this cycle at the least. Hubs is concerned about finances and wants to see where we are at the end of this month. So....back to wtt for me :/ good luck to you all!

9 dpo today... CF is white, thick and sticky. AF is due on Thursday, I think I'll test on Tuesday or Wednesday but I don't wanna waste tests.

Hi all, how are you doing? Sorry to hear you are out gigglebox, hope you are sorted and back here soon.
So I thought i would ovulate this weekend but so far I don't think it's happened, so i'm hoping the next few days it'll happen! Not very good at waiting lol

I'm 9 dpo today and I caved... But I caved in a stupid way cause I went to Tesco and all they had were £9 digi clear blues. And I got a BIG FAT NEGATIVE. Why did I do it to myself?

Just after I did it I got a hot flush and felt dizzy. I feel stupid for caving and buying a stupid expensive test.

I think I might be finally on my way to ov!!! Lots and lots of crazy stretchy ewcm. .. It's actually freaked me out a bit :/
And the opks are on the build up again. Hoping for a positive in the next day or so... haha or at least I hope. Gonna temp to see

So im now 7dpo (i think, post contraceptive so who really knows)
Symptoms are:
Nausea
Sore nipples
Wet cm and lots of it
And the most fun - motion sickness when still

If im not preg im gonna have 1 bitch of a period

https://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv293/babydust/Mobile%20Uploads/20151005_233258.jpg
Fingers crossed this is O!!!

That looks great, babydustcass!! Go get BDing!! :haha:

AFM- just got a :bfp: on a FR Gold Digi! Cautiously optimistic though, since I know they can give false positives. I did take it apart and saw a faint second line, so that is encouraging. Tomorrow morning I will test with a regular FRER =)

Congrats maybebaby! I can't wait to hear the results of the frer!

Babydust, that opk looks promising. Fx it means your bfp is on its way in a couple of weeks.

My update: I'm on cd 11 (1st cycle post pill) and no sign of an lh surge yet. I'm consistently getting stark negative opks with very faint test lines when dry.

But... way less withdrawl symptoms from stopping birth control than last time around. Hopefully those hormones are regulating quickly.

My baby girl turned 2 a few weeks ago and the meltdowns have started in full force... where did my easy sweet baby go?! Now I'm questioning my sanity for wanting #2! I'm telling myself she'll be in a new stage by the time baby 2 arrives so baby fever continues :)

I'm on CD13 and no positive opk yet :( the last 4 days have been light lines and they don't seem to be darkening.. Really hoping for a pos soon!

Yay maybebaby so happy for you!!! piccies? ?
We will bd again today to make sure we hit ov. Really hoping this is it. I just checked and I am near 40 something days since I took my last pill lol
Sapphire my little girl is the same now but she is just about to turn 4. I think we skipped terrible twos and got hit with threenager issues. She is so highly strung and bossy and I'm hoping a couple of months from now she will chill out some. She's always been so laid back but now is really pushing everyone on everything. My mum is here for a week though so I am sure she will be good as gold hehe.

I'm on CD13 and no positive opk yet :( the last 4 days have been light lines and they don't seem to be darkening.. Really hoping for a pos soon

Fingers crossed!. I know some don't get a rise until the day of the surge and then bam a few hours later a positive. Not happened for me like that this cycle, lots of frustrating rises and no positive until last night :) ewcm to go with it.:happydance:

I am new here to the forum. This is our 2nd cycle TTC w baby #2. Our first child was an "oops," so this is still very much new to me. My period is just getting over. Had a 35 day cycle this last time which is pretty much the norm with me. I want to get pregnant so bad, I know it's only cycle 2 but I was hoping to get pregnant right off the bat.

Hi Mama, Welcome! It is so different planning than having a whoops isnt it! My first was a surprise too!

Yay for super positive OPK!! coupled with wet cm and high open cervix!
A comparison of last nights and this mornings with 3rd morning pee
https://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv293/babydust/DSC_0735.jpg

:witch: finally came! Almost a week late....

Cant believe it didn't happen the first time we tried...

That looks great, babydustcass!! Go get BDing!! :haha:

AFM- just got a :bfp: on a FR Gold Digi! Cautiously optimistic though, since I know they can give false positives. I did take it apart and saw a faint second line, so that is encouraging. Tomorrow morning I will test with a regular FRER =)

Definitely a false positive. Used a FRER with FMU and BFN. Also tested with another FR Gold digital using the same FMU and BFN. Feels a little like I got punched in the gut. :nope:

Oh no maybe baby, I'm so sorry! Tests that give false positives should be burned!!!
Hopefully you will get a BFP in a few days! Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->