October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Can i quit ttc now this is far too frustrating :rofl:

I can never understand why if you do everything 'right' why it doesnt happen? I know nobody can answer that but its still make me wonder. Like do our bodies know some eggs arent 'good'

I think that's the theory, that the eggs may be flawed somehow. Could also be an issue with the lining of your uterus. Could also be an issue with the sperm that penetrated the egg, like maybe it's got a morphology issue and the pregnancy can't progress. The egg may have also accidentally accepted two sperm, which i think can also stop progress. There are actually a ton of things that have to be "just right" with pregnancy....it's a wonder it happens at all!

Edit: they actually say of the millions of sperm ejaculated, onky a few dozen will make it to the egg.

I wanna stop TTC too but highly doubt it will happen naturally with my luck :cry:

My hubby is already so annoyed by my pregnancy symptoms and BD scheduling:blush: I feel like a pregnancy obsessed maniac:nope: Oh and forgot to mention all my friends and sister in law being pregnant and keep posting their baby scans:growlmad:

My oh has askes i dont mention it. He doesnt like being milked lmao.

Its hard not to obsess over it though

I keep telling myself not to mention him my symptoms or ovulation time, but i cant hold it :blush: I swear if i got pregnant to an iphone, he would be more excited :coffee:

:haha: omg that's too funny!

GR, forgive me if you've already said but how long have you been ttc? Tombe honest, I can see your hubby's side on the scheduled sex, as it probably makes it feel more like a chore, less spontaneous baby making. Maybe keep the schedule to yourself and just makes your advances on him when you want/need to?

:haha: omg that's too funny!

GR, forgive me if you've already said but how long have you been ttc? Tombe honest, I can see your hubby's side on the scheduled sex, as it probably makes it feel more like a chore, less spontaneous baby making. Maybe keep the schedule to yourself and just makes your advances on him when you want/need to?

Tried one cycle so far, but when i want something, i have no patience and i talk way too much so hubby is already done with TTC hehe thats why I came here :happydance:

Haha, i know what you mean. I obsess about everything, unfortunately. I often worry about things for no reason that way....oh well.

Is the golden ratio a phi reference? Hope i'm remembering my geometry right...

Haha, i know what you mean. I obsess about everything, unfortunately. I often worry about things for no reason that way....oh well.

Is the golden ratio a phi reference? Hope i'm remembering my geometry right...

Haha yes I'm actually impressed! Not many people knows about it. I'm math major and lov golden ratio :coffee::coffee:

October is my first month ttc! We'll be officially TTC in two weeks!

Wooo sugarbeth! Wishing you lots of luck and baby dust

And for me today I've had a few shooting pains in my cervix. Cervix is now lower and hard again and temps still up :) so glad I temped as I've stopped peeing on sticks. So much better to see where I am on a chart! But I've noticed I actually stir at 5am every morning, something I'd never really noticed. As soon as I feel myself stirring I've been temping, which of course wakes me up a little more but I am so knackered this week, I am soon back off. Last musical performances today, matinee and evening which my husband and parents are coming to watch! Exciting and nerve wrecking

Oo forgot to share this, I found this website very useful when ttc #2 https://beautifulcervix.com/your-cycle/

Congrats Sugar!
Thanks babydust, I just skimmed it but will have to look more closely later.
GR, I was obsess with pi in highschool. There was this chart on my wall of the first 30 numbers or so, and when I got bored in class i would just look at the chart and memorize them. I had about 27 down for a looooonng time....but i have memory recall issues now so I'm struggling to pull them right now :/ i think....3.1415926535....dang, that's sad lol

Bluegh nausea sucks. I work in a subway. Making food today isnt fun.

Hoping to test again monday i think

Welcome sugarbeth! :dust:

AFM... I am expecting to ovulate really late or not at all this cycle. Still getting negative opks but finally have creamy cm rather than dry/sticky so I'm taking that as a sign my body is ramping up hormone production! Of course I'd love a bfp this cycle but I'd be almost as excited with ovulation!

Also I've gotten my fertility friend tracker back up and running after a nearly 3 year hiatus and it was kind of cool looking back at my last few cycles ttc from last time. I had forgotten about my 2 week attempt at temping back in 2012 :laugh2: It was an epic fail.

Who is still waiting to O and who is in the tww right now? I'm looking forward to hearing results when you start testing!

Hey ladies
Hope everyone is doing ok.

Am on 12dpo and CD28.
To test or not to test?

Having AF cramps - on and off
Slight headaches
More mucus than I have done in the pass two days!

No other symptoms today!... Or at the moment!

Any advice!!!

I'm out. Cramps last night, AF today right on schedule. Good luck to everyone else this month!

Poppet I'm impressed you've held out this long! I would've caved and tested at 10 dpo :)

Maybe I'm so sorry the :witch: has arrived. Fx next cycle will be yours!

Poppet get testing hehe! I would be :)
Sapphire I recently got my ff back up and was able to find my bfp chart from my youngest. So cool!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->