October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Cm position is useless, but i say test!!! Af cramps are a good sign for being pregnant too :)

Hi ladies,
I am going to be leaving you. I never had an insemination and I ended up meeting someone and am now in a relationship (long story haha)

Cervix is medium height now - not sure if its soft or firm - not sure how to tell?!

Still have AF pains

Still got cold - tingly ears, slightly runny nose and headaches
When I cough - it feels odd down there.

Boobs - nipples feel sensitive - but not sure if that's me imagining stuff?!

What to do?!
Sorry to keep pestering with symptoms!

Poppet I recall having many of the same symptoms when I got my bfp. I thought I was out because of the af like cramps but the sore boobs were the real sign for me. I'd test! (Well if we're honest I'd have tested at 8 dpo!)

Test! Come on poppet, It's the only way you're gonna know. Haha I'm actually itching to know for you lol I had a cold when I got my BFP with my second

I sometimes think because we are symptom spotting we feel/notice things we would have previously overlooked. All your symptoms sound really promising, I don't know where you find the will power to not test.
6dpo and no symptoms at all really that I can't attribute to other things

Congrats Darkriver!

Popper, testing is the only way to know...

Hi everyone! pls add me to the group. This is our first month ttc :) Good luck to everyone on their journey! xo

Man I have been getting hot then freezing cold, then burning up again all day for the last few days. Anyone else? Is this a symptom? Haha

Popper have you tested???

Man I have been getting hot then freezing cold, then burning up again all day for the last few days. Anyone else? Is this a symptom? Haha

Im having hot flashes tonight too, and feel a little crampy. Breasts have been sore since the day my opk tested positive, which was i believe 5 days ago. I wonder if i listen to my body way too much now, looking for symptoms. On regular basis i would probably not even notice them, as I am totally used to having pms symptoms for like 2 weeks every month.:wacko:

Im having hot flashes tonight too, and feel a little crampy. Breasts have been sore since the day my opk tested positive, which was i believe 5 days ago. I wonder if i listen to my body way too much now, looking for symptoms. On regular basis i would probably not even notice them, as I am totally used to having pms symptoms for like 2 weeks every month.:wacko:

Haha I feel like I do too so I'm just trying to ignore the stuff that might be and pay attention to the rare stuff. I don't remember being hot then cold like this. Who knows? Haha

Nope not tested yet.
Today is 15dpo / CD31
Had a yellow snot looking cm this morning
Have AF cramps and pains
Got a cold - runny nose and headache
So just waiting for the dreaded witch to arrive rather than feeling disappointed.

How's everyone else?

Poppet you are a saint. Id test though as im sure snotty looking cm is a big preggo sign.

Correct me if im wrong on that one

At work now so shall test this evening

TMI.... But about 5/6 days ago I got a snotty cm blob and today in the morning - so it's only happened twice.

No symptoms at the moment - apart from my runny nose and headache.

Are you TTC at the moment - how you doing?

Agreed, can't believe you haven't tested yet! How long is your LP usually?

I'm only 6dpo and already debating if i should test tomorrow morning haha

Haha not sure how I managed to Last this long - I think it's because I don't want see a negative result - so I put it off.

At work - got major AF cramps - so pretty sure the witch will be greeting me this evening or tomorrow!

Getting a bit more white cm.
Still got headaches and few lower back pains.

Think it's more AF than PG!

Goodluck tonight Poppet!
AFM some twinges today and a few cramps and a kinda burning sensation in my uterus for about 15 minutes on the left side. Other than that, no symptoms from me today. Im tired but I had a hell of a week with work last week and havent been able to slow down this week.

Quick question - checked cervix position. Can feel it at the end of finger or just before. Does that mean it's medium/high?

As before AF it's meant to be low - hence prob 1/3 of middle finger then feeling it??!

Just wondering?!

They say generally you're suppose to be low, open, and firm right before af.

um....:test: you're killing us!

Lol how low is low in comparison to middle finger?

I shall test tonight.
Still at work!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"