October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Hi irinairina

I ovulated 28th sept
We inseminated 27th PM, 28th AM & PM, 29th PM

That's all we did... And 16 dpo I got my BFP!

Goodluck and lots of baby dust x

Yay poppet! Congrats!

I tested this morning at 10 dpo and got a stark bfn. Feel like I'm out now. :(

Congrats Poppet!

I went to see the endocrinologist yesterday, and he is my friends dad so he was extremely helpful. I told him that we have been ttc for year and half so he takes me serious and also i wanted to know if birth control pills caused any hormonal imbalance.

He ordered all the hormone tests that can affect fertiliy :happydance: At least in two weeks, i will know if there is hormonal issue.

He also said that around my uterus*, its swollen. After he mentioned that, when i look at the mirror, i can really see it, its swollen and darker looking triangle shape above my vagigi. He said u might be pregnant but we wont know until we test everything. So annoying:(

He thinks you may be pregnant? How could that be? Hope it turns out you are!

Hi Kern, have you tried this website: https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php#results

When i put my info in, i get that some test MAY work on days 11dpo ,12,13, and only day 14dpo when it starts being more accurate. Stay positive, girl!! :)

Haha yeah, I took a 6 days sooner frer hoping I'd see the slightest faint line, but no, stark white as snow. I'll wait til af shows or not until I test again, just sad I wasted a test. :p

What's this about a brown triangle meaning your preggor? I'll have to check now ahha

Ahhh according to that website I'm only 9 dpo today. Ugh so that means I tested at 8dpo, what was I thinking? Lol!

gigglebox since my af was light and short, it might be just early pregnancy bleeding. He had accent so i didnt understand much:blush:

I just hope swollen uterus is not anything major, and gonna focus on this cycle. Ovulating this weekend so gotta bring the sexy back :wine:

I'm currently on CD 16, and experienced very light pink scant spotting earlier today. I have a 35 day cycle. My husband and I have been having sex every other day for the last 10 days. I never ever spot between my periods, and I got pregnant right after my period when we conceived our son. So I'm wondering if it's implantation bleeding?? I had implantation bleeding w pregnancy # 1. I never spot while ovulating either, or if I have I never noticed. I'm wondering what it could be...

First, make sure it's coming from your vag, as a rough TP wipe can irritate your most intimate of places! If it is a vag bleed, could be too rough sex that irritated your cervix, or a Ov bleed (i believe this is the type of thing that can randomly happen when it never has before). What does your cm look like? If you had ewcm, could very well be ov spotting.

Could also be implantation bleeding, but given your cycle lengths i'm hesitant to believe that is the reason...time will tell!

It's definitely came from my vagina. My cm is more watery than ew. I tried feeling my cervix, it feels very soft.

Sounds like ovulation is about to happen. Get to jumping on that man of yours!

Sugar, is it true the second one is easier? I'm a bit nervous about #2! Also, if I don't catch this cycle, i'll be due to ov again about the end of october, or start of november.

Um...lol, I wouldn't say the second one is easier in my situation. The pregnancy itself was, as I threw up daily all 9 months with my daughter and for #2, I only did it for two months. But the labor, delivery, babyhood and beyond were all so much harder! I'm a little worried about going from 2 -3, because I always heard that was the hardest now that you're outnumbered. :haha:

I hope you catch this cycle, but exciting that you may be at the same time as me if not!

Sugar - we were originally ttcing last aug (had coil out) but after some serious finance maths we realised 2 in child care just wasnt an option. I kinda feel like ive already waited a year+ for this.

Ttc isnt a fun game :haha: should of just bought monopoly :rofl:

That's rough! I know how it is though, with our second pregnancy, it took us over 10 months of actively trying. I was SO impatient! That was after waiting longer than I wanted to just to start. It's hard to wait! This time I'm absolutely dead set on not stressing out so much, but we all know how that goes!

I didn't find going from 1 to 2 hard, but my first daughter was unplanned so the jump from carefree student to mum of one was really difficult. Comparitively 1 to 2 was easy! I think it varies from person to person, but like sugarbeth i am wondering about being outnumbered now we're ttc #3!

I did a test just now using fmu, whiter than white bfn. I've got a few days but i feel fairly sure i'm out this month.

I found going from 1 to 2 ok, but then as DD arrived, DS was just going into school so I had that time at home with her all day. I am a little worried about going from 2 to 3 though, again DD will now be going up to school if/ when a new little one comes along, but thats 2 little people to get ready for school and one tiny person to feed and get ready for school. Both of mine are quite self sufficient though and will get themselves ready mostly. I think we will revert back to school dinners, just for ease... haha one less thing to do! Its crazy how much we read into these things, I guess you could say its healthy to go to and fro with these ideas, being realistic and all. But I think at the end of the day, you just make it work. Right now its uncharted territory for each of us, whether we are having number 1, 2, 3 or more. I often think of the Radfords? You know the 16 and counting family from the UK? Well if they can manage 17+ kids, then 3 should be manageable for me.

8dpo- of course I cannot contain myself and tested, BFN- dont think i see a whiff of a line boohoo!

Ladies CD9 today and i have faint line on both of the tests. Im addicted and testing everyday with both:shrug: hcg one is definitly getting darker because my hubby finally said yes i see a line :blush:

I was thinking hcg test is giving evap lines but getting darker is weird. Lot of ewcm too.

Im confused....why cant my body act normal:shrug:

Attachments

• 12115763_400846956771141_6058279904626328812_n.jpg
    12115763_400846956771141_6058279904626328812_n.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 14
8dpo- of course I cannot contain myself and tested, BFN- dont think i see a whiff of a line boohoo!

Ditto. I know I shouldn't be discouraged as it's still early but I totally am :(

GR, I can't see the preg test cause I'm on my phone but can see then second line on the opk.

Ditto. I know I shouldn't be discouraged as it's still early but I totally am :(

GR, I can't see the preg test cause I'm on my phone but can see then second line on the opk.

When i take a pic, i can hardly see it too. In person, its more visible. Oh well i shell continue testing everyday :blush:

Babydust, 8dpo s way too early! what are ur symptoms?

Symptoms :haha: nothing to shout about :shrug:. I had a bit of a burning sensation all day on my left side at 6dpo, cramping every now and again, and the last two nights i am shattered by the afternoon but to be fair, we way over did it last week and this week i guess its catching up with me. I dont 'feel' pregnant, just want to be preggo so bad! I know its early but feeling discouraged with you Giggle, i got my bfp with my daughter at 8dpo grrr :dohh: I must keep telling myself its still so early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->