October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

I think it depends on the individual you'd have to be checking cp often to establish what is low and high for you personally

Mine is so low it only goes one knuckle deep right before af. So yours is probably high which is good for pg! Can't wait to see your results!

I'm 9dpo today. Af should show this sat or sun if I have a 29 day cycle again. So far my symptoms are the hot flashes then cold chills, the tiny blood drop on 6dpo, lack of pms bitchiness, usually as week before af I become the worst bitch ever, I have to remind my husband what time of the month it is. Haha so far that isn't here. I'm tired. I feel like my sense of smell is up and I'm running to the restroom a lot more. I won't rest until next Monday for sure. I hate false bfns so much I'd rather just wait. Ahhhh!

How is everyone?

Hello ladies! So my situation may be slightly different from everyone else's, as I have just come off of birth control called nexplanon. It's an implant that goes directly in your arm, formerly known as implanton. I got it removed on September 30th, and still no period! We have actively been trying. I have had mendyrual like cramping lately, and had a glob of stringy yellowish cervical mucus today, not sure what that was! I keep feeling like af is coming, but nothing! I say or two ago I was getting cramps and could feel a wetness in my underwear. Every time I checked it was just an abundance of watery cm. I wish I knew what was going on! Any ideas?

Hmmm if you had stretchy cm it could be ovulation? I honestly can't offer much advice, I haven't been on bc for years. Sorry. Maybe someone can offer some insight?

On another note, I know I said I wouldn't buuuuuuut I just happened to go to the store and get some frers lol. Should I test tonight at 9dpo? Or tomorrow morning? Ahhhh. I have to pee a lot lately so I can hold it for a long time and try right before bed, hahahah why do I do this to myself? :)

So yesterday I felt crampy and had a few hot flashes in the eve. Today the cramps are almost gone. Breasts still sore, which could totally be pms symptoms. I also have a headache and am super tired the last couple of days.. Its hot outside, so may be the heat is draining me :/ I wish I would just let it go and stop listening to my body so closely. Its only my 5th or 6th dpo, so I should really be more patient.. Hows everyone doing today? :)

So yesterday I felt crampy and had a few hot flashes in the eve. Today the cramps are almost gone. Breasts still sore, which could totally be pms symptoms. I also have a headache and am super tired the last couple of days.. Its hot outside, so may be the heat is draining me :/ I wish I would just let it go and stop listening to my body so closely. Its only my 5th or 6th dpo, so I should really be more patient.. Hows everyone doing today? :)

I know exactly what you mean. I told myself I wasn't going to symptom spot this month because I was so sure last month and was not, but here I am. Every little thing I'm googling to see if it's a possible symptom. Ugh. Lol.

Bw, things are probably going to be out of whack until you are detoxed from all the hormones. Maybe try opk's?

Kern, test in the morning so holding pee is a little easier. I think I'm going to, too :p which is silly because I'll almost certainly have a negative test as I'll only be 7dpo....but heck, I have 15 tests, and 7 of those are FR6days sooner, might as well use 'em!

I'm only testing because my body is still being suspecious. Boobs feel fine (they usually hurt up until af), cervix is TIGHTLY closed--moreso than i've ever felt before, ever....and cm hasn't lessened yet.

I know i'm wasting tests but it's the only way to shut up the "what if's" in my head :p

Good morning ladies ...

So at 16dpo / cd32 I took a cheapie eBay preg test as I wasnt able to get a more expensive one.....

And....

BFP!!!

After 10 mins still two dark pink lines!

Will get a digital one later today and double check!

The patience was worth the wait!!!! :0)))

Haha we knew it congrats poppet and have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Thank you so much.
Posted a pic on another thread 'TTC #1 - handy tips please'
Have a look - pretty dark!
Am going to do a couple more tests today including a digital one this evening.
Can't believe it still haha

Thank you all for your advice and comments over the last few days!

Sharing the baby dust to all!

Positivity all the way xxx

Congrats poppet! So exciting :happydance:
I think i'm 8 dpo so might test with fmu tomorrow...i had pink spotting over the weekend but other than that no symptoms of note. Not feeling particularly hopeful right now and me and dh haven't really had our minds on trying this month. GL everyone else though!

Thank you :0)
I waited until 16dpo to test as was super scared.
But was a nice feeling :0)
Goodluck to you!

Xxx

I knew it poppet!!! Post any new tests here, i love seeing them! Congratulations!

I tested today too, bfn :haha: but i'm only 7dpo! I have a bad habit of testing early :blush:

So ff has me at 7dpo today too :/ well what's a day! When are you testing again giggle? I just brought some frers from eBay and hope they will arrive by Friday for testing at the weekend. I also just got some cheapies from the shop as I am down to 2 ic's.... addicted or what?

Congrats poppet! So exciting :happydance:
I think i'm 8 dpo so might test with fmu tomorrow...i had pink spotting over the weekend but other than that no symptoms of note. Not feeling particularly hopeful right now and me and dh haven't really had our minds on trying this month. GL everyone else though!
Ooo let us know how you get on.

Not a lot of symptoms to shout about here, a little bit of heart burn during the night which subsided after 20 mins. Burning sensation on the left side of my womb? Yesterday and a little bit of cramping today. High sex drive but to be honest I've felt that way since coming off bcp. Feeling a little ill after eating but possibly because I'm not enjoying what I am eating ? Is that even a symptom lol
Temps still high and dh complaining I was like a hot water bottle all night :)

Thanks all :0)

Last couple of nights I have been feeling really hot!! So that could be possible that you could be pregnant :0)

Fingers and toes crossed! Xxx

Hi ladies,

I wanted to get your advice on whether I should be even doing the tww. Here's a break down of my cycle: Ill try to make it short.
period started Sept 24 and lasted 5 days. I started using OPK a couple of days after I was done with my AF. Every day at 6pm. I kept getting negative results till Oct 8th (day 15 of my cycle) when i got my positive at 6pm. We did the deed on oct 4th, oct 8th 6am (12 hours before i tested positive) and oct 9th late eve. Is it even enough to do the wait? What do you ladies think? I am very new to conception and everything that comes with it :blush: Any advice/input welcome!! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->