October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

I read that its different for every pregnancy since implantation can be affected by anything, even stress. So dont give up :hugs: keep testing

This is true! However, Im going with if I don't conceive this cycle, i will just be happy that i got a positive OPK hahaha small frills

haha i know, thanks to opks, otherwise i would never see a second line :wacko:

I just saw you got a line on a Preg test... why dont you think its real? :O

I donno what to believe anymore, i thought i got af , so started my new cycle but symptoms are not going away then tests are showing line, maybe bkz they are the cheap ones. Mine is like a waiting game, i guess :shrug:

On my ipad now, i cam definitely see the second line on the pg test GR! Hope it gets darker. Maybe your light period was implantation bleeding?

Babydust, i know what you mean....you can't help but compare to what you know! I feel silly though, i've never gotten a positive before 10dpo haha. I'm still butt hurt and discouraged. Feeling like my lack of boob pain is "just one of those things" and my cigarette smell craving is just me wanting one 'cause this is stressful!

One thing's for sure, and i keep saying it...i feel crazy haha

Yay u saw my faint line too! I was talking to my mom about it, she started telling me all these stories about how most of my aunts had their period during pregnancy. One of them was so skinny, and had her periods so didnt know she was preggo until 6-7 months. Can u imagine, if we didnt have tests!

Anyways moms stories are giving me hope :coffee:

Did u guys use frer for 8dpo? I have two frer at home, one is digital, saving for rainy days, maybe i test with that tonight?

Yes, i used the older version yesterday, and the new version today at 8dpo. I'll be using anoher older version of the test tomorrow morning.

I'd say hold out until the morning to test if you can, especially if it's a digital. They aren't as sensitive so you might be setting yourself up for a false positive

Im not sure which one is the older version, i thought digi is the most sensitive one.

There is the old one that is more narrow and straight and has lines, and the new one with lines that is curved. I don't think they changed the digital and as far as i know i think it's less sensitive, like 25 or maybe even 50 miu

Okey i think i have the new one, i will test tomorrow morning if i get faint line with the cheap ones tonight. I have af like cramps today:cry:

I'll probably be testing tomorrow too, not even gonna lie to myself anymore. Lol

Hello everyone! I have had no symptoms as of late. It has now been 2 weeks and 1 day since my nexplanon removal. I did feel slight tugging the right side near my uterus, kind of like a Charlie horse, but I think it might have just been some gas. I have had no cramping, etc. some watery cervical mucus but not much. Since yesterday I have been sensing the smell of cigarette smoke, yet there is no cigarette smoke around me!

Feeling out today. Feel like my pms bitchiness has arrived. Or I'm just hangry lol. I have been super tired lately, taking a nap with my son. :D I'm only 10 dpo, trying not to test again until I miss af. Cm still seems like chunky white and not watery like it gets right before af but it still has a few days to change.

Ah the waiting!

How are you all?

Kern, your symptoms sound great!!! I'm super jealous about your naps. My kid has given those up :( he still has "quiet time" (basically him in his bed with books for an hour) but i do not get to nap during this time.

I'm feeling super emotional, but could certainly be pms mixed with terrible sleep. I was up 3 times last night and it took me forever to get back to sleep. Right now i just want to go to bed....but that's more so i get can to testing tomorrow already :p although I'm already counting on a bfn, and am already getting upset about it. I feel stupid for that, like i know i shouldn't expect to be successful on the first try twice in a row....oh well.

Bw, i have to laugh because the past two days i've really been craving the smell of cigarettes! Today, i was parking at walmart and this guy was at the same time putting his cigarette out and threw it away...and i was irrationally upset that I didn't arrive, like, 30 seconds earlier to smell it. I walked by the trash can he put it in but the odor was gone.

Yup, put me in the looney bin!

Gigglebox, that is crazy! I of course have looked online about smelling/craving the smell of a cigarette and I've seen some women experienced this in early pregnancy. I will be testing on Monday, as I will every Monday until I either get my BFP or af arrives!

Fx that there a lots of bfp posts in a few days!

AFM I'm stillllll waiting to O. I'm on cd21 with all negative opks since cd6. I am confident I haven't missed it either because I haven't had fertile cm yet. I was really hoping I'd get back on track after birth control sooner the second time round but I wouldn't be suprised with a 40+ day cycle :( On the bright side I ovulated on cd28 the month I conceived dd so maybe there's still hope!

I also finally got my butt in gear and started temping but I came down with laryngitis right when I started temping a few days ago so my temps have been off due to a low fever. Ugh. Hopefully I'll be able to see when/if I finally do O later this cycle!

:dust: to everyone in the tww!

Good luck to you sapphire! What birth control were you on prior to ttc? I got my nexplanon removed on September 30th. It's a small implant that is put in your arm.

Good luck with ttc bweaver! I was taking extended cycle birth control (seasonale). Waiting to O is worse for me than the tww because at least the tww has a somewhat predictable end date! :D

The only bright side for me is that last time I was ttc I had horrible withdrawal symptoms because my body was just not producing hormones on its own. This time around I feel really good! Fx hormones are working properly soon!

I hear ya on trying to figure out when you O! I think I may have as I've been keeping an eye on my cm, but I don't know for sure. Prior to the nexplanon I was never on birth control, so this is all new to me! It's nice to talk to someone who is just getting off of birth control as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->