October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Ive no idea what my cycle is doing and its soooo annoying. Last contraceptive was taken 12/9, Had what i assume was withdrawal bleed 16/9 (lasted 3 days). So im guessing im on cd8 or possibly cd11. According to google my cm is highly fertile, how is that possible???

not sure whats going on with me... opks over last few days look like i am gearing up and then ... nadda

https://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv293/babydust/Mobile%20Uploads/20150923_181422.jpg

Opks arrived. Woohoo. So plan is to temp every morning, then use a cheapie and then in afternoon same and as lines start to get darker use my digitals.

Wonderful, darkriver! CD 1 starts tomorrow for you! How long are your cycles usually?

29 days seems to be the typical so should be here tomorrow. Feel crampy and bloated slightly. I deleted my chart as it was annoying me.

lol... why was it annoying you? Will you be tracking this month?

Because it game my cross hairs and said I od on the 19th. I cant have as I had no ewcm or a positive. However all my temps were inaccurate anyway due to taking them at different times. I do intend to chart this month.

If nothing else works im gonna get really drunk. That helps lots of people get pregnant

Ive no idea what my cycle is doing and its soooo annoying. Last contraceptive was taken 12/9, Had what i assume was withdrawal bleed 16/9 (lasted 3 days). So im guessing im on cd8 or possibly cd11. According to google my cm is highly fertile, how is that possible???
Hi I'm TTC and on cd12!! Just thought if share!! I'm only using CB opk at the moment.

So I took a test this morning and got a bfn. Weird thing is my af is already over. It lasted two days and the second day was really just spotting. It never got heavy enough to fill a tampon and no clotting. I've never had a cycle like that, makes me wonder if I even ovulated. It was also a day late. So weird, any ideas?

I found my cm wasn't a great indicator until I'd had a bit of time off the pill. Ttc directly after coming off bc can be such a guessing game! I hope it goes smoothly for you Tanikins. :dust:

I took my last active pill yesterday and will be using Internet cheapies from the get go this time! (I waited for 9 months before caving and trying opks with dd1 and got pregnant the first cycle I used them!)

So I took a test this morning and got a bfn. Weird thing is my af is already over. It lasted two days and the second day was really just spotting. It never got heavy enough to fill a tampon and no clotting. I've never had a cycle like that, makes me wonder if I even ovulated. It was also a day late. So weird, any ideas?

Kern, is af usually that light? Was af on time? When I have anovulatory cycles they usually are longer than normal and then af is super light... more like heavy spotting. But I'm used to a 6-7 day moderate flow so light is weird for me. Sorry about the bfn :sad1:

Wow not posted in years 😆😆
I am on CD1 so will be testing around 19/10 - count me in xx

Welcome back welshpandora! I'm recently back after a few years as well. I felt a little rusty about the ttc process but after a couple of days it all came back...

Good luck to you this month! :dust:

Kern, is af usually that light? Was af on time? When I have anovulatory cycles they usually are longer than normal and then af is super light... more like heavy spotting. But I'm used to a 6-7 day moderate flow so light is weird for me. Sorry about the bfn :sad1:

It's not usually this light. It was one day late. I usually have like two to three days of heavy with a few days light. So I have no idea, definitely not usual.

It's not usually this light. It was one day late. I usually have like two to three days of heavy with a few days light. So I have no idea, definitely not usual.

Hi kern,
Looking forward to hearing an update!

Hi kern,
Looking forward to hearing an update!

Hey Cali. :) can't wait to ttc again. The two week wait is torture but the fun the week before is Hahahaha

After my "almost positive" OPK test not sure what is happening as yesterdays and todays results as very faint lines. Here's hoping its a case of missing it and my test on Tuesday was a positive and not that I'm not ovulating as I am now on CD 17. Unfortunately as I have only had one period I'm not sure how long my cycles are so can't calculate when I am due to ovulate.

It is confusing when you use the cheap tests as there is a single line/stripe that was about the same darkness as the control but I would rather be certain.

I will keep testing on the off chance that I am yet to ovulate.

Hi I'm TTC and on cd12!! Just thought if share!! I'm only using CB opk at the moment.

Hi Cali! I'm on cd13, also using clear blue digital opk (I have the advanced). Got my first flashing smiley today- hooray! I expect to O over the weekend, and then the TWW begins. Baby dust to you!! :happydance:

After my "almost positive" OPK test not sure what is happening as yesterdays and todays results as very faint lines. Here's hoping its a case of missing it and my test on Tuesday was a positive and not that I'm not ovulating as I am now on CD 17. Unfortunately as I have only had one period I'm not sure how long my cycles are so can't calculate when I am due to ovulate.

It is confusing when you use the cheap tests as there is a single line/stripe that was about the same darkness as the control but I would rather be certain.

I will keep testing on the off chance that I am yet to ovulate.

I seem to remember when I was ttc with my second I never got a truly positive OPK, but I did Ov of course :shrug: I just put it down to being ICs but saw others getting clear positives on the same brand. One thing I read was that I was not alone in getting near to positives but not an actual positive. I was however temping too and it made it much easier to see if id possibly missed it.

This time around first month off BC, my body doesnt know what it wants to do... keep gearing up to O but then nothing! Taken these 3 today, morning, lunch and 5pm... looks like i am gearing up again hope this is it!!

https://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv293/babydust/20150924_173911.jpg

Babydust, your tests look like they're getting close!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->