October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Hey maybe_baby and GoldenRatio! 9DPO over here!!! All THREE of us will have BFPs!!! I'm claiming it! Sending triple baby dust to our little circle!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Any other 2WW?

Looks like u have implantation dip today! fx temp goes up tomorrow

Maybe_baby already has faint line, im sure its bfp coming soon!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hey maybe_baby and GoldenRatio! 9DPO over here!!! All THREE of us will have BFPs!!! I'm claiming it! Sending triple baby dust to our little circle!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Any other 2WW?

Woo hooooo! I like your thinking!! Here is some more baby dust for good measure!

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm excited to see some bfp's soon from you all!!!

Only 10dpo here and zero sign of ov' coming :(

Hey! Omg we could have some fresh BFP's in the house! baby dust to those who are testing soon.

CD10 for me, EWCM today but same old faint line OPKS. HOPING i ov by Sunday if the EWCM is anything to go by but only time will tell, I am 'due' to ov around monday, i think.

Had a lovely day at the farm today with the kiddies, we went pumpkin picking and the kids couldnt have chosen bigger pumpkins if they tried. The staff at the farm, actually though George had picked the biggest pumpkin they had seen! Cue daddy tackling a monster pumpkin covered in mud across a large muddy bog field, huge farm and then into the carving hut for cleaning and gutting :/ because we WILL have the biggest pumpkin they have ever grown and we WILL be taking it home with us. It was a totally muddy messy day, my favourite kind

babydustcass -- What fun!

maybe_baby -- With a FRER....a faint line counts! Congrats on your BFP, love!!!!

AFM -- I just did a FRER @ 9 DPO... 5 days til AF... and BFN, stark white, nowhere near faint. :cry:

It's not over 'til AF shows up, though. But it was very disappointing.

Just read a few testimonials that made me feel better. Most women claim they got their first BFP around 4 days AFTER implantation. I believe my implantation is occurring now (according to the temp dip in my chart....along with the cramps). So, 4 days from now (Monday....when AF should show), I will hopefully have a BFP!

Just read a few testimonials that made me feel better. Most women claim they got their first BFP around 4 days AFTER implantation. I believe my implantation is occurring now (according to the temp dip in my chart....along with the cramps). So, 4 days from now (Monday....when AF should show), I will hopefully have a BFP!

Same here, i will know by Sunday if my doctor appointment tomorrow goes well.

babydustcass -- What fun!

maybe_baby -- With a FRER....a faint line counts! Congrats on your BFP, love!!!!

AFM -- I just did a FRER @ 9 DPO... 5 days til AF... and BFN, stark white, nowhere near faint. :cry:

It's not over 'til AF shows up, though. But it was very disappointing.

Thanks, but the more I look at it, the more I don't think it's real. :haha: I will keep testing though!

Yep magical, plenty of ladies out there testing at 9dpo with bfn going on to have bfps in the following days. If implantation is happening now it'll take a few days to build up

Im 2 to 5 dpo not sure. No symptoms yet. Really feel out this month and af no where to be seen yet

Hey Tanikins! Don't feel out yet! What has you feeling that way?

Those symptoms will come soon after implantation. Have you felt any twinges, dull aches, or cramps? A lot of women feel nothing, but still get BFPs.

GoldenRatio -- Is this the doctor's appointment that will test your hormone levels?

Those symptoms will come soon after implantation. Have you felt any twinges, dull aches, or cramps? A lot of women feel nothing, but still get BFPs.

GoldenRatio -- Is this the doctor's appointment that will test your hormone levels?

Yea he s checking my hormone levels to see if bc pills affected anything, I also lied to him saying we have been trying for year and half so he is checking if there is infertility due to my hormones. I'm so nervous, I called today to see if they got my test results in, receptionist sounded sad so I was like " why do u sound like my test results are so bad" hehe she refused to tell me anything ��
My tests are clear negative, I jus have random pain hitting my belly, back, bbs and pelvic (like static)....will update u guys tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Good luck GR! Am i seeing your signature right? You are hoping for twins? Do they run in your family? Am i asking too many questions?

Hey y'all. Cd11 today. Bding every other day from cd9 to sat, going to bd sat and sun. That will give us 4 chances. We will see if one sticks! So excited!

Hoping to see some bfps here soon, lots of you near the end of your tww!!

Well pretty sure I definitely have a YI. Ugh!!!! I took one dose of my metronidazole on Tuesday, and decided i would try and hold out until at least I o, but today after a bm (sorry tmi) when I wiped I hade some chunky white discharge. I just finished an antibiotic about a week ago, so I'm guessing that's how this all started! I never get YIs, only after antibiotics. Hopefully it clears up soon, like before I o! According to ff my fertile window starts this Saturday, which would be my last dosage day for my gel. I'm not counting on anything happening for me this cycle. :/

Good luck GR! Am i seeing your signature right? You are hoping for twins? Do they run in your family? Am i asking too many questions?

Yea hubby wants twins, no it doesn't run in my family but we are just hoping lol

No real reason. Just think we didnt :sex: at the right time. Just do feel this is my month. I am a bit sicky but whole group of us are just gettong over gastronitous so im sure thats why.

:( sorry to read about everyone not feeling very well. Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Any testers today?

My period is due Nov. 2, I'm too nervous to test yet. I don't have any premenstural cramps that I normally have the week of leading to AF. I don't feel any different. I've had a cold so I haven't been feeling the greatest on account of that. The only thing I've noticed that I found strange is I'm always wanting to eat limes. I've eaten several this past week. I crave them! It's very weird. I don't really know what to think about that. Could be nothing. With my first pregnancy, I was drinking vinegar and soy sauce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->