October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

id say bweaver, that taking the gel will not decrease your chances of conceiving any less than an untreated infection. I think you should be fine for bding this month, perhaps use some extra preseed or something on the off chance the gel interferes but i cant find anything online that says as such.

It pretty much says that it is safe to use during pregnancy if you Doctor find it neccesary for you to use it. I remember using this when I was pregnant with my daughter, so I know it's safe for the most part. I'm just wondering if it will kill sperm or affect it in any way. It says to refrain from intercourse, but I'm assuming that's so you don't get more irritated.

I agree with you baby, I don't really see how it would interfere. It's not going into my uterus, just kind of coating my vaginal walls. That sounds weird, but true! Haha. Let's hope I ovulate directly after I'm done with the medication!

I'm still here! I'm actually on cd33 of my first cycle ttc still. And I totally agree that the tww is better than waiting to O (says the woman on cd33 with no ovulation :laugh2: ) I've kept my opks and have like 25 in a row to see the (lack of) progression. It's kind of cool.

Omg Sapphire, i know how you feel. I came off BCP on the 26th August and didnt o until the 7th October. I even put the day i was spotting, sometime between withdrawal bleed and actual ov, down as menses to make my chart smaller so i could see it better on my phone app! lol :shrug:

Fingers crossed you see some real progression soon xx:thumbup:

Now im confused. I have so much ewcm. Like tonnes. Ive just struggled to wipe, sorry for tmi.

So maybe ive not misses ov then. This is confusing lmao. Now ive gotta :sex: again :-( :rofl:

I took my daughter to ballet class tonight, and all the parents sit together for 45 minutes until class is over. I had a itty bitty tiny infant staring at me the whole time! He was so adorable and smiley and if I didn't have baby fever already, I would now! My two year old son kept saying "Mommy, look baby! Baby!" Pretty sure my ovary was saying the same thing. :haha:

All the other mommies were saying how they never wanted more kids, one or two were more than enough, and I'm there holding myself back from wanting to hold this tiny little person! Yep, totally ready for another one!

Sugar, that is so cute! I love smiley little 'uns!

Tani, hop to it!

Sapphire, i wanna see the opk's!

Cd 11 for me ladies! Going to start bding tonight to build up a good supply! We have only bd once since cd1, hubbys work schedule is hectic!? Is anyone else starting to gear up for o?

Im 7dpo today and i had a temp dip, but some ladies on fb ttc group said throw that chart to garbage since its all wrong :cry: Im using baby thermometer, and i was gonna get basal after this cycle. Since my temp shifts are major, i didnt think second decimal was that important for me. I donno why some ppl are so harsh :cry:

Im already emotional and now i just wanna cry:cry:

I'm sorry golden, ignore negative people! We are all here to support eachother, or should be at least. I'm not too familiar with temping, does a dip mean that o will be soon? If so, it's possible I'm sure. You may be gearing up to o in the next couple of days. Just stay positive (as hard as it is) and listen to your body! We will al get our BFPs soon. Relaxing is key, unfortunately. We can get through it together!

I'm sorry golden, ignore negative people! We are all here to support eachother, or should be at least. I'm not too familiar with temping, does a dip mean that o will be soon? If so, it's possible I'm sure. You may be gearing up to o in the next couple of days. Just stay positive (as hard as it is) and listen to your body! We will al get our BFPs soon. Relaxing is key, unfortunately. We can get through it together!

Thanks:hugs: I already ovulated, its CD22 for me, implantation day you can have a temp dip. Some women do and some dont. So i was asking if my temp drop was normal (range wise), they were like " u not using basal thermometer then its all wrong, dont get ur hopes up, u probably out this cycle so we will be deleting ur post, dont post again" Then i just left the group...

All honestly i hav majors in math and physics, and also studied pre-med and medical school for a year, from what i know basal thermometer gives u second decimal point so if u have small temp shifts, then u can catch it. But since my temp shifts are major, i dont need basal thermometer. But explain this to ppl that got their education from google:dohh:
so frasturating:cry:

Im 7dpo today and i had a temp dip, but some ladies on fb ttc group said throw that chart to garbage since its all wrong :cry: Im using baby thermometer, and i was gonna get basal after this cycle. Since my temp shifts are major, i didnt think second decimal was that important for me. I donno why some ppl are so harsh :cry:

Im already emotional and now i just wanna cry:cry:

Ummm? ignore the haters. your temp dip may be implantation... i mean, its about exactly the right time for it? :shrug: and what else could it be?
Sure a second decimal is 'better' but you are working with what you have right now, and although temp shifts would be more recogniseable from day to day temping, youve actually got some crazy shifts to PROVE ovulation, and now i think this could be implantation! Some people are just assholes:hugs:

I agree totally with babycass!

Women who truly know how to track would see this dip as a SUPER PROMISING sign of implantation! I'm on 8 DPO and every morning I pray for a low temp to confirm implantation... but no such luck. You're right on track, hun!

Thanks ladies i definitely feel better here with you guys:hugs: I got way too upset over random ppls comment, maybe im just too emotional today :blush:

Hello pity party.

Im struggling with my eating issues. I know i need to eat 'normal' to get preggo but the thought of putting weight on is sending me mental. I want someone to notice because i CANT mention it. i had this under control 😥

Todays food = 1 subway cookie and 5/8 of a pizza (hotdog crust so loooooooads of cals)

Hello pity party.

Im struggling with my eating issues. I know i need to eat 'normal' to get preggo but the thought of putting weight on is sending me mental. I want someone to notice because i CANT mention it. i had this under control ��

Todays food = 1 subway cookie and 5/8 of a pizza (hotdog crust so loooooooads of cals)

I struggle with weight too, since TTC im gaining weight because i reduced my cardio intensity and eat like pregnant women :shrug: So u wanna gain weight?

When i was done being preggo i was 17st 4. I was big before him about a uk size 22. Im now a uk 10 and around 11 stone 4. Im so scared of waking up 17 stone.

Yep anorexia is a mental problem. Apparently im only borederline tbough as i can admit it. Byt im not sure if online friends counts as admitting lmao

Hello pity party.

Im struggling with my eating issues. I know i need to eat 'normal' to get preggo but the thought of putting weight on is sending me mental. I want someone to notice because i CANT mention it. i had this under control ��

Have you tried making eating a bit more simple? Like buying ready made meals, probably not as healthy as fresh but better than grab food like cookies and pizza. I really feel for your battle, having been there myself and still some. I used to LIKE feeling hungry? :( I find a lot of my struggle came through being uninspired by food, being lazy, addicted to bad stuff, gsms and sugar and not really enjoying the 'healthy' stuff enough to want to go to the bother of prep, cooking and eating it and then i would have major guilt over the bad stuff i had eaten. and of course gain weight! urgh :dohh:
If you have a bit of time and dont mind a little prep eating 6-8 very small meals a day will really help to, you dont ever feel 'full' to busting but neither do you feel ravished but you substain a decent amount of energy throughout the day. It can be a handful of nuts, a portion of fruit, to a small vegetable mix, to a potato salad, to a small bowl of chicken pasta. I find the more available food is to me, the more I am inclined to choose it. I also have a really good husband who will feed me when he knows i havent eaten because i tend to forget :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->