October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

When i was done being preggo i was 17st 4. I was big before him about a uk size 22. Im now a uk 10 and around 11 stone 4. Im so scared of waking up 17 stone.

Yep anorexia is a mental problem. Apparently im only borederline tbough as i can admit it. Byt im not sure if online friends counts as admitting lmao

So how did ur anorexia happen? did u force urself to puke or stopped eating completely? What did u do?

I just dont eat a lot. Not nothing all but maybe 600 cals a day. I burn 400 at work each day (pedometered myslef). I go to the gym everyday and dont replace whats lost.

I started reducing portions to lose weight untill id got down to just 1 teeny meal a day

I just dont eat a lot. Not nothing all but maybe 600 cals a day. I burn 400 at work each day (pedometered myslef). I go to the gym everyday and dont replace whats lost.

I started reducing portions to lose weight untill id got down to just 1 teeny meal a day

Omg thats probably is going to affect ur fertility, also when u start eating normal you are going to gain.

Ur metabolism must be so slow now. You cant go back to eating normal by eating cookies and pizza hun, you need to take control of ur body.

Im a lazy person, dont like meal prepping and dont find healthy food tasty so here is my solutions;
1)Even you dont wanna eat, get meal replacement powders. Garden of life has great organic meal replacement powders. Close ur eyes and nose and just drink it, you wouldn't even know what went down :thumbup:
2)Fat free greek yogurt is yummy and lots of protein, i always carry one with me.
3)Carry cucumbers, carrots and cheery tomatoes in ur bag
4)Have small cup of peanut butter with you all times
5)Grab grapes or apple to dip in ur peanut butter

By carrying all that, i definitely avoid eating junk. Stop counting calories, there is always good calorie and bad calorie, just eat healthier for health baby making!!!

Honestly im fine been eating the same way for a year. Some days i binge and some days i eat well. Im always between 11-2 and 11-8. So my weight is fairly stable. Just worried about my cycles being crazy

Tani, I'm,not going to lecture you about your health...my thought is you wouldn't be hiding it if you thought it was the right way to go about it....BUT if you want to have another baby, that's going to do some major damage on your fertility/cycles. Are you having regular periods? Maybe just gradually gain some weight until your cycles regulate again and maintain that weight?

Look, I'm honestly pro "do whatever you want to yourself, as long as you aren't hurting another person". But once you get pregnant....that diet isn't a healthy one for a growing baby :/ what will you do then?

giggle just took the words right out of my mouth. Hugs Tani, its not easy i know.

Ive been regular since coming off bc. Its taken an hour but ive eaten my dinner. Oh offered pudding, i said yes just to keep him off my back. I feel sick.

Have never and will never force myself to throw up. I have a giant fear of being sick.

Ive been under control 6 months, just this last week ive felt myself slipping. Ill stop it before it catches. Its just hard. Its literally like have an angel and satan on your shoulder.

According to guidelines im healthy..i dont want or need to lose weight. I just dont wanna put any on either.

I dont wanna get fat but i want a baby more. I qukt smoking in 4 weeks for oscar. Im sure eating an extra sandwich a day when preggo will be easier. If i feel it getting worse ill tell my bff she'll kick ass again 👍

Moving on - either 1dpo or 4dpo no syptoms yet

Today i weighed in at 156lbs at 5ft 8. Im not stick thin at all 👍

Im hoping that opening up here will stop the crazy. Im seeing my boss tomorrow. Ill speak to him he helped last time

By all means, vent if you need to! I swear i'm not judging, i used to be in an anorexic/bulimic/excessive exercise cycle, but not for some years now. I ballooned up before i was ever pregnant, lost some, got pregnant, then worked my butt off to lose it after birth. Honestly, the most helpful thing was just eating "clean". I didn't count calories...i just went with my gut. People, especially those with unhealthy eating habits in their background, tend to inherently know what's bad for them. I just listened to my conscious and didn't eat crap, but did enjoy small treats on occasion.

The hardest thing will be retraining your brain. Realize that one extra meal isn't going to make you swell 20 extra pounds. Realize also that any weight gain will be gradual. If you start feeling like it's getting too much, cut back a bit and try to balance it out that way...or get in some exercise to balance it.

All so much easier said than done, i know...

Yep your 100% right. This isnt a fight with my belly but my head. Rationally i know my jeans will fir if i eat a donut but my brain will still try and stop me.

Like i said ive been fine for y months but i can feel the slipping. Ive spoken to oh hes gonna watch as best he can.

Great tips! All things I need to carry for myself.
I'm quite a bit underweight. Before kids, I was always borderline to slightly under after I had cancer. Now since breastfeeding, I'm always a good ten lbs under the bare minimum line or more, and it shows. I always feel scrawny! So to prep for pregnancy, I"m trying to gain healthy weight. Eating healthy foods, working out with weights to gain muscle, etc. I also get super car sick when I don't have proper foods with me, these would all help keep that at bay! :thumbup:

Im a lazy person, dont like meal prepping and dont find healthy food tasty so here is my solutions;
1)Even you dont wanna eat, get meal replacement powders. Garden of life has great organic meal replacement powders. Close ur eyes and nose and just drink it, you wouldn't even know what went down :thumbup:
2)Fat free greek yogurt is yummy and lots of protein, i always carry one with me.
3)Carry cucumbers, carrots and cheery tomatoes in ur bag
4)Have small cup of peanut butter with you all times
5)Grab grapes or apple to dip in ur peanut butter

By carrying all that, i definitely avoid eating junk. Stop counting calories, there is always good calorie and bad calorie, just eat healthier for health baby making!!!

Cd 11 for me ladies! Going to start bding tonight to build up a good supply! We have only bd once since cd1, hubbys work schedule is hectic!? Is anyone else starting to gear up for o?

CD7 here, I usually O anywhere between 11-14 CD so I'll be starting probably tomorrow. I want to make sure we start at least 3 days prior to O'ing and cover all of our bases!

Tani, you got this but dont be afraid to ask for help if you find it out of control!

CD 9 for me, opks still neg of course. WAHHH i hate waiting to OV

My cycles were always 31ish days, so I'm not banking on ovulating super early. I hope I catch it this cycle!

I've got quite the collection of opks this cycle :)

I'm very much looking forward to this weekend... we're traveling for halloween and it's a much needed break to a stressful week. We've been dog sitting and I'm SO DONE with the barking. At least dd has been dialing down the tantrums a bit.

Attachments

• 20151028_181425.jpg
    20151028_181425.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 11
Hang in there, Tani. I know it is not easy, but we are all here for you!!! :hugs:

It looks like everyone is gearing up to O.. hope you all catch it this cycle. Happy BDing!!! :happydance:

Anyone else in the TWW? I'm 8dpo. Tested this morning and saw something really faint on a Sure Predict 10 IC which are supposed to be crazy sensitive, but have also been known to give false positives. Decided to bust out a FRER and see if anything showed up. I see something reallllly faint on that too, and I've never had an evap with a FRER. Not getting my hopes up (last cycle I got a false positive from a digital and then was heartbroken), but I have my fingers crossed that maybe this is the start of a BFP :flower:

Hang in there, Tani. I know it is not easy, but we are all here for you!!! :hugs:

It looks like everyone is gearing up to O.. hope you all catch it this cycle. Happy BDing!!! :happydance:

Anyone else in the TWW? I'm 8dpo. Tested this morning and saw something really faint on a Sure Predict 10 IC which are supposed to be crazy sensitive, but have also been known to give false positives. Decided to bust out a FRER and see if anything showed up. I see something reallllly faint on that too, and I've never had an evap with a FRER. Not getting my hopes up (last cycle I got a false positive from a digital and then was heartbroken), but I have my fingers crossed that maybe this is the start of a BFP :flower:

Im 8dpo too, and had pretty clear negative today with a cheapie. I feel out already. I dont think frer gives evap, i usually get pretty clear negatives with frer, so congrats hun! :kiss:

Im 8dpo too, and had pretty clear negative today with a cheapie. I feel out already. I dont think frer gives evap, i usually get pretty clear negatives with frer, so congrats hun! :kiss:

Haha well it could just be my line eye, so I'm not excited yet! We'll see what tomorrow brings!!

Also, don't feel out!! Your chart looks really good!! Maybe your dip was implantation, and you wouldn't be able to pick up hcg yet if that's the case. Stay positive :)

Haha well it could just be my line eye, so I'm not excited yet! We'll see what tomorrow brings!!

Also, don't feel out!! Your chart looks really good!! Maybe your dip was implantation, and you wouldn't be able to pick up hcg yet if that's the case. Stay positive :)

I hope so, i have stabbing pain around my lower belly and bbs, plus i got stuffy nose and headache. FX for me! Otherwise im gonna eat a bottle of painkiller as soon as i see af. They say its okey to take Tylenol during 2ww but i dont wanna risk it.

I wonder how long it takes for hormone to build up to 25?

I'm on CD 12. We bd last night :) I've felt twinges and kind of menstrual like cramping in my left side today, but my cm is pretty dry. Not bone dry, but definitely not EWCM. So hopefully within the next few days I will o! I know some of you think I'm crazy, but I can't wait for my tww to get here haha! Sounds like everyone else is about to o or in the tww as well. I think it's great how close we all seem to be in our cycles.

Hey maybe_baby and GoldenRatio! 9DPO over here!!! All THREE of us will have BFPs!!! I'm claiming it! Sending triple baby dust to our little circle!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Any other 2WW?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"