October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

That's all quite weird! Hope it's a good sign.

I've read your body releases a hormone after conception (as early as 2 days) that lowers your immune defenses so your white blood cells don't kill the eggs. I imagine it makes you more susceptible to things like colds....

On my way to doctors office, tested negative this morning and control line was way darker than previous ones, but no test line yet. Can control line getting darker mean anything?

mama K very good signs you could be pregnant! Fingers crossed for you, when do you plan to test

sorry GR, im not sure what it could mean, good luck for you appointment, let us know how you get on.

Negative opk today, lots of EWCM and steady temps! cd11... ov is creeping

I think I'm going to wait and see if AF comes first which would be Nov 2nd. Last month I tested really early. I was constantly taking HPTs. My breasts are always sore before my period too and they aren't sore at all. My first pregnancy we weren't trying and I didn't think I was even pregnant until I literally had all the classic text book symptoms: nausea, extremely sore and tender breasts, and fatigue. I also had been fighting off a cold then. And of course I was late.

Teats came all clean!!! He said u are ovulating just fine. He ordered ultrasound too so I can relax :D

:( sorry to read about everyone not feeling very well. Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Any testers today?

I am a tester EVERY DAY! :haha: But nothing to report. :shrug: I'm 9dpo today. I thought I had a really faint squinter yesterday, but definitely think it was just line eye. Took an IC this morning but didn't see anything.

Teats came all clean!!! He said u are ovulating just fine. He ordered ultrasound too so I can relax :D

So happy for you!!!! I KNEW everything would be just fine! Your chart looks amazing! So envious of that implantation dip you got there! If you're not preggo this cycle, I'd be shocked!

I think I'm going to wait and see if AF comes first which would be Nov 2nd. Last month I tested really early. I was constantly taking HPTs. My breasts are always sore before my period too and they aren't sore at all. My first pregnancy we weren't trying and I didn't think I was even pregnant until I literally had all the classic text book symptoms: nausea, extremely sore and tender breasts, and fatigue. I also had been fighting off a cold then. And of course I was late.

Mama_K -- My cycle should be here on the 2nd too, and I think that's when I'll be testing again. I've already gotten a couple of BFNs and don't want to stress myself with repeated bad news. If AF shows, I'm probably gonna cry.

Ii major ear ache a symptom? Because if it is im deffo preggo :haha:

Nothing else to report

Yay GR! Great news!

Maybe,you still have time yet. 10dpo seems to be the magic day for squinters.

I'm armed with nearly 30 tests....and haven't even ov'd yet lol!

Babyd, how long are your cycles usually? I'm wondering if we might be due at the same time for af

Thanks ladies for all the support, even i dont have bfp, i feel really happy today knowing that i dont have anything wrong with my hormones so i can keep ttc.

Im gonna test tomorrow with frer since i got 7dpo dip, and if thats negative, i will wait for witch to come.

I definitely smell everything, like everything! I even smell the doctors perfume on me, all he did was check my heart rate :wacko: So musky :wacko:

Btw we getting two baby kittens tonight, that should take my mind off ttc :happydance: will post pics when our baby girls arrive.

and fx we all get positive this weekend :dust::dust::dust:

Magicalmom2b- I'm worried I will get a negative test so I'm going to wait it out. I'm nervous to test. It's hard waiting but I'd rather than test too early. I don't even have any pregnancy tests in the house right now.

Just wanted to say this is quickly becoming my favorite group on bnb. I'm so happy to be sharing this experience with so many great ladies!!! :kiss:

Magicalmom2b- I'm worried I will get a negative test so I'm going to wait it out. I'm nervous to test. It's hard waiting but I'd rather than test too early. I don't even have any pregnancy tests in the house right now.

I REALLY admire your will power not to test. But don't worry, I'm testing enough for the both of us :winkwink:

I REALLY admire your will power not to test. But don't worry, I'm testing enough for the both of us :winkwink:

hehe same here, i did 12 pregnancy tests this month :dohh:

Haha Maybe_baby_ if I had some in the house, I wouldn't be able to stop myself!

:wave:

We're leaving for our getaway cruise tonight, so I won't be on until next Saturday. In the middle of this coming week, I'll be O'ing, so I have my fingers crossed that we'll get lucky and bring home an amazing extra souvenir!

Best of luck to everyone who will be O'ing and testing while I'm away. Hoping for lots of BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->