October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Babyd you're definitely close! I'd be surprised if it's not positive later today

I went through loads of 'gear ups' last month just hoping it's first gear up lucky this cycle

Cervix is sp high i cant reach it. Am either 7dpo or 3dpo, thinking probs 7dpo. Good sign? Have a bit af nausea but also had that last month so thinking could just be a cycle thing for me

Couldn't sleep all night, so today's temp is not so accurate. Did a frer last night and it was negative, then I did a cheapie and drugstore ones thin morning, nothing :( drugstore one is blue dye so area has blue hue to it so I was thinking its a faint line but hard to tell

Babyd you're definitely close! I'd be surprised if it's not positive later today

Nope not positive but still ok progression. Shall see what the morning brings

Sorry golden, how many dpo are you again ? As they say you're not out until to witch arrives. Fingers tightly crossed for you

Tani I believe it is a good sign, don't worry too much if it changes though as it usually does from day to do. Rooting for you xxx

I'm 10dpo today with some solid symptoms, the test I did in the morning was blue dye one and after I looked at it for couple minutes, I left the house and when I came back 6hrs later, there was a medium line. Can it be evap?

Definitely would NOT trust a blue dye for early testing, especially after the time limit. But hopefully it was accurate for you! Test again!

Tani, cervixes (cervi?) move everywhere, but super high seems a bit unusual...fingers crossed!

cd13 here, negative opk this morning! Hoping I get a positive tomorrow or tuesday! that would be nice lol

Lol! Babyd, is it just me or does this feel like it's taking forever? Haha

It does now... but to be fair it's almost been 2 weeks since CD1. .. where did the time go. I just feel bored, like there is nothing to do yet. This is the most boring thing to wait for. Time feels like its slowing down the last few days as I anticipate impending ovulation!
Any sign for you giggle?

Not really. Cp is high, otherwise, nadda.

Ok, the weirdest discharge I've ever seen just came out of me. I've never seen anything like this before. I need advice! Who will be offended if I post some gross pictures? Lol there's no explaining this with text!

I'm apologizing in advance, because it is a little gross. Keep in mind I have been treating with metro gel for a very mild yeast infection. I started this treatment 4 days ago. And we did bd last night. I have been feeing wet today, and then just went to the bathroom and wiped and this came out. What the heck is it?!?!?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 6
I'm apologizing in advance, because it is a little gross. Keep in mind I have been treating with metro gel for a very mild yeast infection. I started this treatment 4 days ago. And we did bd last night. I have been feeing wet today, and then just went to the bathroom and wiped and this came out. What the heck is it?!?!?!

Second photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 7

Second photo

Third

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3

Second photo

Third
Fourth
Fifth. I apologize ladies I don't know how to get all of the photos into one! I do this all from my phone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
I'm only on cd 15, and hubby and I have only bd three times. Last night we bd, but we were celebrating Halloween and he was drinking, so he was pretty much unable to ejaculate. Sorry tmi! I have never had something like this before. And it was super thick, almost like tugging on a rubber band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->