October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

babyd thats what my test looked like in the morning, then really dark in the evening. i always get my positive opk after 6pm. So my guess from ur chart and opks, u will get positive tonight and ovulate tomorrow.

Gigglebox, i used Easy@Home hpts, got from amazon so not sure how sensitive they are. Then i dipped the last blue dye test that i had and honestly entire thing was all blue, such a lame test:growlmad:

Annoying part is everytime i go home and check the tests, i have faint lines. These tests are good on giving evap lines. So im gonna order some cheap ones again, which brand you guys recommend?

Good luck GR 12dpo is still early. You could have ovd late or long implantation.

I know i should also tell myself but your not out untill :witch: shows :hugs:

Well today is the day AF is suppose to arrive. No sign yet, no cramping either. I'm too scared to test yet! My breasts are slightly sore, which is normal for me around my time of the month. Other than that, I don't necessarily feel pregnant.

I'd like to join the "I Feel Out" club. Had a faint line on an IC on Friday night, and nothing worth mentioning since then. I'm 12dpo (I guess it could be 11dpo, but I've been going with an O date of 10/21.) Either way, it should show up by now on a hpt, but it's just BFN after BFN. Definitely gets a disappointing after awhile. This is only our 2nd cycle TTC, but so many people around us conceived so easily that I guess I just expected it would happen quickly for us, too.

You see so many people who get pregnant accidentally who are not in a good position to raise a child. DH and I have an great relationship & partnership, and nice home, good jobs, and are overall just in a good place in our lives to start a family. At the risk of sounding pretentious, I feel like we've done everything right, and that this should be easy for us as a result. Of course I know it doesn't work that way, but I feel like it should. And I know that it's only the second month we're trying and it takes much longer than that for so many couples. My expectations are unreasonable, and I KNOW that, but for whatever reason it doesn't seem to make it any easier to accept that this is going to take time for us.

Sorry for such a negative post, but needed to get that off my chest. My irrational/emotional-ness just makes me think even more that AF is on her wicked way!

I'd like to join the "I Feel Out" club. Had a faint line on an IC on Friday night, and nothing worth mentioning since then. I'm 12dpo (I guess it could be 11dpo, but I've been going with an O date of 10/21.) Either way, it should show up by now on a hpt, but it's just BFN after BFN. Definitely gets a disappointing after awhile. This is only our 2nd cycle TTC, but so many people around us conceived so easily that I guess I just expected it would happen quickly for us, too.

You see so many people who get pregnant accidentally who are not in a good position to raise a child. DH and I have an great relationship & partnership, and nice home, good jobs, and are overall just in a good place in our lives to start a family. At the risk of sounding pretentious, I feel like we've done everything right, and that this should be easy for us as a result. Of course I know it doesn't work that way, but I feel like it should. And I know that it's only the second month we're trying and it takes much longer than that for so many couples. My expectations are unreasonable, and I KNOW that, but for whatever reason it doesn't seem to make it any easier to accept that this is going to take time for us.

Sorry for such a negative post, but needed to get that off my chest. My irrational/emotional-ness just makes me think even more that AF is on her wicked way!

I felt like i wrote this post, exactly how im feeling right now. Sooner or later, im sure we all will get our positives, i just hate the wait:cry:

Maybe_baby when is your period due? Maybe you just don't have enough hcg in your system yet. I know several women that were indeed pregnant but got negatives in the beginning.

Thanks GR, if i remember rightly last month my positive OPK came at night too, so i will definitely test later tonight. Ordered some more OPKS though just incase im here for the long haul this month, you just never know what your body will be like once you come off BC, i dont know. I just sort of assumed I would be good to go like so many of the other stories you read.

GR i always hear such bad things about blue dye tests, I think they are notorious for showing lines. I am afraid to use them so always stick with pink dye.
12dpo is still really early, and especially if you dont know how sensitive the tests you have are, you could be using a higher mlu detecting one?

:hugs:

Well I got myself in at the gyno this morning for this yeast infection!! She confirmed I did have one and the metrogel won't treat that, so she prescribed me some diflucan pills. I'm excited to get rid of this thing! I also asked her about the 5 day bleed I had after my bc was removed, and she told me to count it as a period. She also assured me that it was my ovaries waking up, and that I am ovulating. I questioned if we could keep ttc with the yeast infection, and she pretty much said we could, or that I could wait two days if it made me feel better. I'm just ready to be pregnant!!

Good luck to all of you ladies! Hoping to see BFPs soon!

Well I got myself in at the gyno this morning for this yeast infection!! She confirmed I did have one and the metrogel won't treat that, so she prescribed me some diflucan pills. I'm excited to get rid of this thing! I also asked her about the 5 day bleed I had after my bc was removed, and she told me to count it as a period. She also assured me that it was my ovaries waking up, and that I am ovulating. I questioned if we could keep ttc with the yeast infection, and she pretty much said we could, or that I could wait two days if it made me feel better. I'm just ready to be pregnant!!

Great news! I would use preseed to make the mucus more pleasant for the swimmers since u have infection. Did u ask about the discharge u had last night? i would be curious to know?

Great news! I would use preseed to make the mucus more pleasant for the swimmers since u have infection. Did u ask about the discharge u had last night? i would be curious to know?

I didn't ask haha. I figured it's just from the infection, and whipping out those pictures may have really made her think I was crazy! Lol. But I'm just happy to get a medicine that's going to make it go away! I'm gettin come cramping, like menstrual. Maybe it's from the infection. Who knows! How is everyone else?

So my sister in law is 5 months now, mom called and said they are all going for scan on Thursday, to learn the gender and thats the day my af is due :cry: I can just see myself crying along with pmsing that day:cry::cry::cry:

Im happy for them but again i cant stop feeling down, sorry to sound so selfish and depressed, just wanted to let it out.

Maybe_baby when is your period due? Maybe you just don't have enough hcg in your system yet. I know several women that were indeed pregnant but got negatives in the beginning.

Thanks for being optimitic :hugs: I'm not 100% sure when AF is due, since I think I o'd early this month (based on positive opk and ewcm). My lp is 13/14 days which would make AF due by the end of the week, but probably a bit sooner.. maybe by Wednesday or Thurs. I'm using SurePredict IC which are supposed to be very sensitive, so don't think it's a sensitivity issue. Still trying to hold out some hope, but I don't think this is our month.

Hey ladies!

13 DPO... and since AF was due today or tomorrow, I woke up terrified of what my temp might be. It usually drops all the way down as a sign that AF is coming today or tomorrow, but to my relief... my temp stayed up! Got up, used FMU to POAS, but got a BFN.

At this point, the only hope I'm holding on to is the fact that my temp has not dropped like usual. And also that on many charts on FF, many women didn't get positives until 16 DPO!!! In fact, an article said that we have as late as 16 to 18 DPO to get a BFP.

MamaK .... maybe_baby... GoldenRatio.... Tanikins... and any others in 2WW, let's hold on that!

Babycass -- I use cheapies AND CB to predict O...and this month, CB was very tricky!!! Normally, it starts off with the big circle...then eventually I get I blinking smiley face (and that can happen for DAYS)...then eventually I get the solid smiley face. Once my smiley face is solid...my cheapies turn super dark. However, this month was SUPER TRICKY!

This month, I O'd on CD15...which is what I predicted...but when I used my CB on CD12, I got a big circle. I was crushed, because it made me think I would be O'ing VERY LATE. However, the very next day (CD13), I got a blinking smiley face. But on CD 14, I got a big circle, again, which threw me all the way off. How do you go from a blinking smiley face to a circle? So, I went out and bought a new CB (crazy... I know), and got ANOTHER big circle that day. But for some reason, I didn't give up. I tested AGAIN using CB that same night (CD 13) and got a solid smiley face! It was crazy how it went back and forth! I think it had something to do with my fertility drink (which has all kinds of vitamins, nutrients, maca, royal jelly, wild yam)... I got the best results at night for some reason.

The next day (CD 14) I tested the other CB monitor and got another solid smiley face. And my cheapies had darkened as well.

So that just goes to show how funny acting this OPKs -- even the digital ones -- can be!

I still don't have any cramping which I always have several days prior to my period. That's the only thing that has being hopeful. I've had twinges of pain here and there, one sided where my ovaries are.

Tanikins -- you know the saying... "Not out til AF comes!" And since I'm charting... mine is "Not out til my temp drops!"

Gigglebox -- I love that symptom! "Feeling like you're out."

GoldenRatio -- Don't give up hope! Your chart is BEAUTIFUL! Your temp is still going UP which is very promising! Let's not give up hope unless your temp drops significantly when AF is expected. I'm so sorry that your sis n law is so insensitive. Women who conceive easily don't understand the pain from another woman who doesn't have it so easily. They'll even give dumb advice that will make you wanna slap them. lol... Your BFP is coming soon, so don't lose hope.

Maybe_baby -- I have felt that way for YEARS...even while NTNP, because MOST people don't TTC...it just happens and MOST babies are not planned...they are accidents, and yet we TTCers follow EVERY TTC rule in the book, try all kinds of natural remedies, and crazy sex positions, and STILL have the hardest time ever! I don't think there is anything wrong with feeling that way and venting. Just stay positive and remember that everything happens for a reason and in divine timing. And when it happens, most times we can look back and understand why it didn't happen sooner.

Bweaver -- Diflucan is the best! Glad you'll be clearing that up and be on your way to TTC comfortably! Sex with a YI can be painful and uncomfortable. I agree with Golden on using pre-seed lubricant. Yeasty CM is hostile, thick and can trap or block sperm from getting to the egg. Pre-seed will create a EWCM consistency to help the sperm reach the egg, even if your own natural CM is super thick. Happy BDing, love!

I do have an odd heavy feeling in my stomach. Im feeling a bitch of af coming

Oh well fuck a duck! Excuse my french but I've just discovered something and I could have been shooting myself in the foot! I've been taking a prenatal tablet with vitamin b6 in it- known to delay ovulation by keeping estrogen levels down. Ugh hope I haven't done too much damage to this cycle. I've missed a few days and not taken it today but my god what a wally! !!

Oh well fuck a duck! Excuse my french but I've just discovered something and I could have been shooting myself in the foot! I've been taking a prenatal tablet with vitamin b6 in it- known to delay ovulation by keeping estrogen levels down. Ugh hope I haven't done too much damage to this cycle. I've missed a few days and not taken it today but my god what a wally! !!

Mine has B6 (7.6mg)as well, ovulated the same time as before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->