October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

To be honest, I wouldn't know what's up. A doctor would know best. Better to be safe than sorry... Especially while TTC.

I definitely don't think it's anything serious, I just think it's weird. I'm not in any sort of pain, or anything like that. I've just never had anything like that before. I've never lost my mucus plug while pregnant, but that is what this reminds me of. It's weird.

I was just going to say it looks like a mucus plug! It is seriously weird. Maybe just a weird build up of fertile mucus? But the bleeding....i'm stumped.

Haha I know right giggle! I know I've said it many times, but I can never remember who I was going back and forth with at the time, but I just got off of my birth control in September 30, so I think my body is still trying to get back to normal. It's very very bizarre! Haha. I was concerned/wondering, because I had a bleed (which I counted as cd1) that was heavy only one morning and only after one wipe, but then tapered off but lasted 5 days. after I found out I was pregnant with my son who is now 2, about a week after finding out I had a gush of blood and then spotting, I thought I had miscarried. I even passed a blood clot. So on my cd5 or 6 I took a test, which came out negative. But I thought ya know if I hadn't taken a pregnancy test with my son so early, I would have assumed the bleeding I had was a weird period. I had just had my daughter a year prior to getting pregnant with my son. The test surely would have been positive by then if that was implantation bleeding? When I get nauseous I wonder. And yesterday my teeth hurt, like when I would step down too hard it would send vibrations to my teeth that would hurt. I had that with my daughter. It all confused me!! Sorry for the novel hahaha.

No need to apologize! That is all very perplexing...i swear our bodies love to mess with us when we're ttc!

I know, it's enough to drive you nuts! Haha. I can say for myself though that I'm not being overly crazy about trying to get pregnant. I'm trying to stay calm, do as much bd as I can, and let that get the job done. I don't want to stress and make my body even more out of whack, or give me such disappointment if it takes some time. I can feel it that I will definitely get pregnant in a timely manner! My daughter who is 4 and who we have asked if she wants another sibling, said to me tonight, "mommy what will we name my new baby sister?" I told her I don't know, who is going to give you a baby sister? Whose belly will she be in? Her father and I are not together, so I wasn't sure where she was leaning toward. But then she said "yours". Made me smile :)

That's so sweet! A friend of mine is pregnant and her son has been saying for months (before she was pregnant) that he has a little sister. I'm dying to know what sex her baby is!

I took a look back at my charts (only been charting periods and ovulation for 4 full cycles). My days until ov have been 14, 20, 17, and 15. Tomorrow will be cd 14...

My new favorite emoji: :coffee:

That's so sweet! A friend of mine is pregnant and her son has been saying for months (before she was pregnant) that he has a little sister. I'm dying to know what sex her baby is!

I took a look back at my charts (only been charting periods and ovulation for 4 full cycles). My days until ov have been 14, 20, 17, and 15. Tomorrow will be cd 14...

My new favorite emoji: :coffee:

That's so sweet! It gives you extra hope when your kids say things out of the blue. It's like they know something you don't! I really don't think I've ovulated yet, but it might be creeping up on me with the small amount of wet cm I've been having. We will get there giggle!

Bweaver I'm so sorry to tell you this but I seen discharge look like that before on an other forum and it was mc. If u Google 1-2 month mc, images do look like what you have https://www.newkidscenter.com/Miscarriage-Blood-Clot-Pictures.html

You should definitely go to doctor, maybe you are pregnant n in risk. Again I'm sorry if I give you worries for no reason but better safe than sorry.

Golden, I've done pregnancy tests and they're all negative. I have no cramping or bleeding. I really don't see how I could be pregnant right now.

Bweaver that is so bizzare, if I didn't know any better I'd say it was a mucus plug but we know that can't be. Perhaps its congealed semen and perhaps some infected mucus with the gel you were applying. It might have caused 'whatever' is going on up there to become hard and rubber like?
I looked back on some charts too giggle and I o'd between cd14 and 18. Grrrr temp dip this morning and super faint line on opk with fmu. Clear blue circle so non fertile. It says to use fmu with the clear blue but yesterday with afternoon urine the line inside were almost the same colour but today with fmu as suggested there I'd barely a test line. And I have a huge temp dip this morning, very high and open cervix and creamy mixed with ewcm .. No sure positive opk though or digital opk. :(

My opk chart so far using ic's... last one from this morning using fmu, though I know its not advised so I will test again at lunch time with an ic

Attachments

• 20151102_103254.jpg
    20151102_103254.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 5
And here is my clear blue results from inside, both gave a O reading- negative. Top is yesterday afternoon (which I thought was pretty close!!!) But this morning using fmu couldnt be more negative!

Attachments

• 20151102_103318.jpg
    20151102_103318.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 5
I love looking at those lines lol

Have sex anyway since your body seems to be singing a different tune as your opk's. Maybe you missed the surge somehow? Not sure...

Thought i was starting to have ov pain this morning, but nope. This cycle is so....uneventful lol

I know its not a reliable source but i still cant reach my cervix. I thought it waa high last month but im guessing that was just mid range for me. Cm is odd some creamy white sticky gluppy stuff :rofl: some just tacky dryness

Still feeling out, uuuurgh i hate having af - its just gross

Absolutely zero symptoms well except an odd 10mins wave of nausea on sat afternoon

Tani, that could be good! You knkw countdown has a symptom listed that says "feeling like you're 'out'" haha. I definitely did when i was pregnant with my son! I think i even cried about it haha

I agree Tani, i feel out too and i even cried this morning after seeing my husband trying to see a faint line on the test. Im used to seeing one line, but this was his first time looking at it like that. I felt bad...

Awe GR :hugs: so you tested this morning? What kind of test did you use?

Tani, I think a lot of women feel that way and go on to get BFPs, Fingers crossed for you.
GR, big hugs to you xx
I dont know if i could have missed it really giggle, Ive been testing twice a day for the last few days, using clear blue digitals alongside the afternoon tests, havent even had a flashing smiley yet lol!
Just took another IC opk and it is sure darker than this mornings, will post a picture below.
This part is so pooey, but will bd when we can to cover our basis. I am feeling positive I will ovulate sometime this week LOL

Pictures of this afternoon test

Attachments

• 20151102_154852.jpg
    20151102_154852.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
  • 20151102_154907.jpg
    20151102_154907.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics