October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

I'm torn about having sex for a couple of days. My yeast infection really is as mild as it can get. It's mostly red and irritated on the outside, she said there was some discharge on the inside but she could see on the outside why it wS bothering me so much. We will see I suppose!

No bding tonight, I've decided to let my vajayjay heal lol! I really don't think I have o'd yet do I'm not worried about missing a couple days of sex even though I'm on cd16. Will the watery and/or EWCM come before, during or after I o? I haven't had any wetness.

Watery usually comes first (right before EWCM) and EWCM comes right before and during O.

Thanks magical, I thought that was how it went but wasn't sure! I haven't seen any signs of o yet, so I'm waiting! I'm glad it's holding off so I can get this infection out of the way first!

Be, what happens if you have sex? Doesn't that put hubs at risk for infection or no?

Things are finally happening here!!! Had a bunch of wet/watery cm this morning. Cp is high and i think slight open? But still a little firm. Get in some :sex: anyway. Hoping O happens in the next 24 hours!

Got a temp dip this morning and medium flow af as soon as i went to bathroom, CD1 for me:thumbup:

Yay positive opk and solid smiley this afternoon. Didn't test this morning as I have been so busy since I woke up and have also drunk so much water I thought it best to wait until I could hold it. Strangely had some shooting pains up my cervix too and twinges and cramps near my ovaries.

Giggle looks like we are still on the same path for this month!

GR good luck for this month hun.

Attachments

• 20151103_150354.jpg
    20151103_150354.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 144655620197958897471.jpg
    144655620197958897471.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 3
Thnks ladies, goodluck with ur 2ww! Im gonna take it easy this cycle so i will stop by sometimes to see how ur 2ww s going.

Goodluck :dust::dust::dust:

I don't blame you GR we can get ourselves so stressed out by all this ttc palarava, hope to see you pop back soon xx

Another OPK pic

Attachments

• 20151103_153052.jpg
    20151103_153052.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
Excited for you, babydust and giggle! Catch those eggs!!!

GR- so sorry to hear about AF. :hugs: Surely I am right behind you. I don't have af symptoms yet, but another BFN this morning at 13dpo.

Had some yellowy cm like ewcm but a yellowy colour. A bit of slight nausea and a been punched in the stomach feeling im eith 10dpo or 6dpo

Babyd, that would be really wild to be pregnant and due at the same time!

Maybe, so sorry to read that :( hope she comes on soon so you can get on with next cycle soon.

Tani, have you tested yet?! That sounds really good!

As for me...

I'm totally upset right now because I'm definitely coming down with a cold :( i'm terrified it's going to interfere with conception :cry: also wondering if this is going to push my O date back :( grrrr this would happen :/

I've read that you can pass yeast infections back and fourth, but then I've read that you can't. Who knows! I'm going to wait until I have watery cm and then that will be my green light! I've been pretty dry.

Havent tested. I saw enough :bfn: laat month to last me a life time. I was really nauseous last cycle so im think it could just be a end of cycle thing for me. Planning to test on sun so i know if i can drink whilst im away

So I'm officially 1 day late. I still haven't tested. I just have this gut feeling I'm not pregnant. I haven't felt well, but I'm still battling a cold. Still no cramps which I always get prior to my period. I think I'm going to wait a couple days, if no signs of AF, then I'm going to test.

So I'm officially 1 day late. I still haven't tested. I just have this gut feeling I'm not pregnant. I haven't felt well, but I'm still battling a cold. Still no cramps which I always get prior to my period. I think I'm going to wait a couple days, if no signs of AF, then I'm going to test.

Hey Mama,

I heard that flu symptoms are sometimes a symptom. I wish I could hold off, but since AF is officially late, I gotta test. I'll be testing later on this evening.

Hey Mama,

I heard that flu symptoms are sometimes a symptom. I wish I could hold off, but since AF is officially late, I gotta test. I'll be testing later on this evening.

With my first pregnancy, I was also battling a cold. I guess we will see. I just don't want to see a negative test :( such a horrible feeling.

Magical I can't wait to see! Mama I hope to see a BFP from you in the next couple of days!

Omg how can you ladies not test?! I envy your willpower.

But i am also eager to see double lines...
:test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->