October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

You ladies have so much will power not to test, I am testing from like 6dpo, impossible but I cannot help it! URGH wish I had your will power to wait it out. Goodluck!!!!

And for me, even stronger lines on the opk today and a temp drop. Hopefully i am Ovulating today, it certainly feels like i am. I felt a pop on my right ovary before i went to sleep, painful but quick and sudden. However today I am feeling 'sore', cramping and painful twingers, shooting pains up my cervix. I have a continual dull ache all morning and the occassional intense cramping around my ovaries and my uterus feels bruised to touch from the outside :( Hoping there is nothing wrong

So 11 or 7 dpo. Cm is sticky and cervix is unreachable. No other symptoms.

Just waiting for af to show so i cant start cycle 3 😕

Babyd that sounds really painful :( don't wait to call the ob/gyn if it persists or gets worse!

Tani, do you think you're still in with a chance this month? What's your luteal length?

Cp went up, open, and soft so we dtd again this morning, despite me not being 100%. My cm was watery though, not ewcm....will that make a huge difference? I had ewcm when i conceived my son so not sure if just wet will do the job....

I always get watery cm after a couple of days of EWCM. I am sure its different from person to person, and even cycle to cycle.

yeah maybe, its not excruciating and I am not doubled over, its just continuous and uncomfortable you know? Really annoying but bearable

My mum just called they think my sister may be going into labour with her first, bummed I'm 160 miles away!

Fx for some BFPs.. good luck magical and mama!! I admire your will power. Lord knows I was born with none of it =)

If I O'd the day I think I did, af should show her face today, but not feeling any signs yet. Another BFN this morning, so know she is on her way. I am going to temp during my next cycle so that I can pinpoint O. It will definitely be helpful to know exactly when it happens rather than hoping OPKs catch the surge, and trying to guess if I O'd 12 hours or 48 hours later. This will be my first time trying it, so I welcome any helpful tips and tricks you more experienced ladies may have :flower:

So on Monday night, I had very very scant spotting. Like I had to squint almost to see it on the toilet paper. Yesterday and today is the same. I don't even need a pad or liner it's so scant. It's very light pink in color. I always spot for the first day of my period but then it picks up and is full force by day 2. I had spotting w my first pregnancy as well. I don't know if it's AF acting weird or what. Still no cramps at all. I always have cramps. Maybe I will test tonight. I'm nervous. If the spotting picks up today I will know it's AF.

Babyd that sounds really painful :( don't wait to call the ob/gyn if it persists or gets worse!

Tani, do you think you're still in with a chance this month? What's your luteal length?

Cp went up, open, and soft so we dtd again this morning, despite me not being 100%. My cm was watery though, not ewcm....will that make a huge difference? I had ewcm when i conceived my son so not sure if just wet will do the job....

Ive honestly no idea. Last time i was just winging it. From being a 15yr old im sure i was a classic 28 day cycle

CD18 for me and still no signs of ovulation. I have had some cramping/achey pain in my left side for the last couple of days just off and on, so I don't know if it's my ovary trying to work its magic or what! My obgyn had told me the cramping is my ovaries waking up, since ovulation has been suppressed for the last two years with my birth control. I shockingly am remaining pretty calm about ttc, I'm proud of myself! I'm not obsessing, more just going with the flow, but obviously still tracking my cycles to make sure I catch my egg! I feel like if I get too obsessed it will delay things even further, and I will just get depressed. Plus I have my 2 and 4 year old to keep my mind off of things!

How is everyone else doing? I see a few of you are at the end or close to the end of your tww!

Still no ov pain here :/ but i think illness is delaying my o.

Bw, this second kid is so much easier to "go with the flow" than the first. I was WAY obsessed, had baby fever BAD...then again, i'm not in the tww yet. That's when i get a little crazy lol

Hey all! Officially in the tww! I was supposed to ov on Sunday but believe I did on Monday, I had very distinct cramping on my left ovary for a few hours. I don't know if I've caught the egg, we only bd twice, the Thursday and Tuesday before. Not really sure they survived long enough for me to catch it. :(. We didn't bd like planned this weekend because I might have to go back to work and I don't want to go back pregnant for several reasons, though my husband was all about trying for another. He's silly.

So I guess we will see. Not expecting much this month and won't be testing, don't even have any to use so that's good. 😂. I believe I am 2dpo today.

Can we get some bfps in here?? 😂😂 can't wait for the two ladies who are late (I'm terrible with names) to test!

Giggle this will be baby number three for me, so I think having to little kids (I also refer to them as my babies lol) at home really helps. I am blessed with my son and daughter, so I need to be patient to be blessed with my third! I know it will happen, I just don't know when!

Cd16. Still no ovulation action :( i'm fighting a cold though and think it's delaying ov. Still bd'ing just in case!

Kern, does that mean next month you'll be preventing if you're not preggers this month?

We bd last night, just because haha. But I'm still pretty dry cm wise, but I think I may be working toward ovulation because I'm starting to actually see very little wetness. Hopefully within the next few days I o! I think we will be every other day, but once my cm is really wet and/or EWCM we will do it every day until it disappears!

So the scant spotting I have had since Monday night is gone. I thought it was probably the start of AF. With my first pregnancy I had the same type of spotting around the time of my period. My breasts are sore and tender but that always is the case around my time of the month. I'm now 2 days late. Still no cramps. No nausea but I've noticed I really don't have an appetite. Still have my cold. I'm really hoping this could be it. Going to test in the morning. Good luck to all you ladies!

Good luck to you mama so excited to see how you make out in the morning!!!

Good luck to you mama so excited to see how you make out in the morning!!!

Thank you Bweaver! I'm scared it's going to be negative. Trying to stay positive but not get my hopes up too much.

Good luck Mama, I am rooting for you!!!

CD17 for me, believe i may be 1dpo, but wont know for sure until a few days time. Temp is up, but not elevated, perhaps I will see that tomorrow. Hope so! Cautiously believing i am in the 2ww!

giggle, can a cold delay ovulation? I never knew that!

Mamak, good,luck to you! Have you tested this cycle yet? Eeee so excited to see someone get a bfp!

Babyd, yay for being possibly finally in the tww! I'm jealous lol. Yup, any stress to the body, including illness, can delay ov. This happened one other time i THINK years ago, before i was ever pregnant but i wanted to be. I was due to O right after new years, and hubs (then fiance) and i had very risky drunk sex. I was hoping for an oops baby, but i got sick immediately after and it pushed my o back a few days. Naughty ovaries! But then i wouldn't have my son so i'm ok with it now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->