October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

I was just looking at my chart where i fell with DD 2011, i have kinda the same pattern going on around ov! I was worried, because it looks stupid erratic, up down, up down. I was wondering if my bbt thermometer was broke lol, but I seem to have a similar pattern on a past chart and with that, I am hopeful that OV will be confirmed this month as cd16.

thats interesting giggle, wont be long for you now, its just around the corner!!

I know but i'm sick of waiting lol

Mama we all are dying to know how you're making out!!!!!

My cm is picking up slightly tonight, there is actually some cm when I wipe as to completely none, which is what it has been. Hopefully I will o within the next few days!

yeah i know the waiting to ov is the worst bit for me, i hate it!
Was thinking an erratic bbt could mean a progesterone problem? who knows.

I tested this morning and it was negative 😕 Still no period, no cramps, and AF was due on the 2nd. So frustrating!! I guess I will wait and see if AF does show. If not, I will take another test. My period is pretty regular and I always have premenstural cramps days ahead. That's why I'm confused right now. Oh well.

Mamak, was ovulation delayed perhaps? How confusing.

Babyd, i'd comment but i know nothing about charting temps :/

Bw, you maybbe my new cycle buddy since babd's leaving me in the dust :haha:

Perhaps. I thought maybe this scanty spotting I've had was implantation bleeding. I experienced IB w my first pregnancy but I didn't test until
I was 16 days late. I was in denial about the possibility of my being pregnant.

Mama i just logged into check ur test results:happydance: Dont lose hope until af shows p! My friend was 7 days late then had bleeding for a day, and positive test day after. So weird, our bodies messing with us...

So my af lasted day and half:wacko: it was medium-light flow, why is my period so short? Also i didnt temp yesterday but this morning my temp was 36.7 first, then i temped again 37.5:wacko: Why is my thermometer so weird! Almost a degree difference in less than 10 seconds. So confusing.

I tested this morning and it was negative 😕 Still no period, no cramps, and AF was due on the 2nd. So frustrating!! I guess I will wait and see if AF does show. If not, I will take another test. My period is pretty regular and I always have premenstural cramps days ahead. That's why I'm confused right now. Oh well.

Hang in there! I'm in the same position as you. No symptoms either way. I have really light spotting, which I never get before AF (she comes on with a vengeance every time!), and I ALWAYS have killer cramp before I notice she's made her appearance. I don't have anything today! No idea what's going on. Maybe I o'd later than I thought? Why isn't there an indicator light, so we can just clearly know what the heck is going on?

"Oh, the 'ovulation' light is on- better BD!"
"Oh look! The 'I'm pregnant' light is on!"
"Damn, there's the AF light" :haha:

Hang in there! I'm in the same position as you. No symptoms either way. I have really light spotting, which I never get before AF (she comes on with a vengeance every time!), and I ALWAYS have killer cramp before I notice she's made her appearance. I don't have anything today! No idea what's going on. Maybe I o'd later than I thought? Why isn't there an indicator light, so we can just clearly know what the heck is going on?

"Oh, the 'ovulation' light is on- better BD!"
"Oh look! The 'I'm pregnant' light is on!"
"Damn, there's the AF light" :haha:

Now that would be some pretty smart light :haha:

Mama K keep positive, your not out until the witch rears her ugly head, perhaps your ov timings are off.

Babyd, i'd comment but i know nothing about charting temps :/

Bw, you maybbe my new cycle buddy since babd's leaving me in the dust :haha:

hehe i'm sorry I feel SO bad, :nope: really wanted you to be with me all the way this cycle, but i can bet anything you wont be far behind at all, its just the wait that is shitty. :wacko:

I think we need a ton of this in our thread right now :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks everyone for the positive vibes! I'm just going to keep positive and that's all I can do. Hope to see some BFPs soon from some of you who are in the two week wait! I still don't have any signs of AF, so that's good. I just had so many red flags that I was pregnant. Either I am or my body is playing a very mean joke on me!

Took a test today :bfn: it was 25miu at roughly 12dpo, 2 hour hold at around 3.30. I have a 10miu ic left. Ill use it sun if af doesnt show sat

Giggle I think we are stuck in the same boat! What would be even more awesome is if we o on the same exact day!!

Oh also, my cm is back to being practically nothing! I've been cramping everyday for a few hours each time, I can't tell if I'm trying to have a period or ovulate. I wish I could look right into my uterus and ovaries myself so they wouldn't be able to leave me in the dark anymore! Lol!

Haha yes, science needs to hurry up with ways we can tell at home immediately!

Whatever bug i've got is giving me bathroom issues now :( had ovary pain on the right side when :sex: but nothing otherwise. This is definitely shaping up to be a long cycle :(

Speaking of long cycles... i'm still in my first cycle on cd42 :(

I'm definitely behind you ladies now! Here's hoping I'll be starting cycle 2 about the time you're starting cycle 3!

No sign of ovulation and no AF cramps either (which I always get a day or two b4 AF arrives).

I've spent the last 3 days with a fever and the worst case of bronchitis I've ever had which hasn't been helping matters I'm sure.

I hope to see some bfps soon. Fx and :dust:

Im so confused. Ive got soooooo much clear (see through) ewcm. Like i thought id come on there was that much. Belly is sore like ive been punched. Google says good signs but still hot was :bfn: earlier. Either its too early or my body just hates me

Seems like a lot of our bodies are being cruel this month :/

I'm thinking this is going to be along cycle for me as well. This is my first cycle off of birth control so I don't even know what to expect my body to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->