October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Cd20 for me. If I did ovulate, I have had no signs cm wise, but had ovary pain on and off for the last 3-4 days. Maybe that was o without the cm?

yea sometimes i dont see cm unless i put my finger every time i pee which i hate doing. So maybe u didnt have a lot and thats why u didnt see it?

Wow thats a large pic sorry. Just looking at my list i could be 9dpo. Thinking most likely 13dpo though. Nevermind on to cycle 3 and holiday drinking

okey since my thermometer is weird, i went to buy a basal thermometer...Omg i never thought that i would have such a hard time buying a thermometer, i went to 6 stores and couldnt find it. Since english is not my native lang, i couldnt figure out how to say basal :dohh: kept sounding like basil hahahahhahahahahaha I will never forget this day:shy:

I guess i will order online:blush:

GR, no my Lp is always 12 days from O pain.

Also, how DO you pronounce basal? I always thought it was basil sounding! I've never heard it pronounced though....i've been living a lie!

Tani sorry about the negative :( enjoy some booze!

Tbf i didnt expect it this month. I felt out from about cd12 :shrug: im still not long off contraception and it really messed with me last time. Best i cant hope is i actually come on tomorrow/sun so i know my bodies doing as it should. May be more strict with the opks next month.

Aug would be my desired due month. Maybe fates throwing me a bone, im due one :thumbup:

Gives me more time to actually crochet the blanket i want to make for non-trial child :rofl:

Name in process :haha:

ups i couldnt resist and ordered an other fertility gadget :happydance:

Its called Saliva Ovulation Microscope (Fertile-Focus), ah i love science. I hope it works good so i can stop playing with my urine :headspin:

So what I know about temping (which isn't a whole lot) you take your temp when you wake up around the same time? Is that right?

Yes same time each morning with at least 3 hour continual sleep.
I always say 'bay-sall'... but then I guess it depends on your accent because in the uk we say basil like 'bah-zall' or at least in the south.

Yes same time each morning with at least 3 hour continual sleep.
I always say 'bay-sall'... but then I guess it depends on your accent because in the uk we say basil like 'bah-zall' or at least in the south.

We say bahzal in my language too but not sure how canadians say it, i asked siri, she said basil :D

I'm thinking if did o it was during that cramping. I haven't had any cramping since then. So I guess I may be in the tww? I'm going to give it until cd35, and if I don't get my period by that time, I will test.

Cervix feels more closed if tgats possible. Now wondering if all the ewcm i was getting was ov now and not 2 weeks ago. If it was ive deffo missed it. Not bd in a few days just to work

I'm not sure if my fertile cm and cp were actulaly ovulation because i ALWAYS get ovary pain with it. I didn't this month...

I took an opk yesterday and it was negative. I'm wondering if i missed the surge (yesterday's opk was the first i took this cycle).

QUESTIONS:
So, is it possible to get a negative opk the day before ovulating?

Does your cm stay fertile until you O or does it stop right before?

My cm turns creamy before ovulation giggle and I think it that you can get a positive opk on the DAY of ovulation so I would suggest it's also possible to have a negative the day before.

Afm- yay for cross hairs, it's funny how they make you excited. Officially 3dpo today... gonna test in 6 days lol

Yay for officially being in the tww! I guess i'll be living vicariously through you ^_^

Think i'll test in 10 days unless i get my O pains to confirm ovulation was pushed back.

This cycle has been so confusing. I just want af here so i can start fresh

So no af today and still LOADs of ewcm. I guess i just keep bding untill af or :bfp: arrives. I was hoping this time was gonna be easier than last. .y body clearly had other ideas

how long was your cycle last time, tani? is it possibly ov'ing right now?

get in that bedroom and :sex: !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->