October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Ive no idea last time.
Implant out in feb
1st af in july
2nd af in oct
Decide to go on pill to regulate things end of nov.
Mid dec see doc as feeling sick and change pill.
End of jan end up in a&e with stomach pains. Told either appendicitis or eptopic and greates with an 8week old baby.

Honestly no idea. I spent all my life trying to stop my period, i ever thought to track.

Ive been getting ewcm everyday for about 2 weeks now.

Time between withdrawl and 1st period was 29 days. As a 13 year old i was regular i know that much

Isn't it funny how we don't pay attention until we really need to know! Lol

I'm 5 dpo today, I think, nothing much happening except ovary pain. I think from the corpus luteum. Trying not to symptom spot hehe

Taken at 5:30 after 2 hour hold

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 7
No i have more of the same brand. It just continued to get darker so i think it was positive. Hopefully i'll FINALLY be o'ing tomorrow, cd20!

Well both lines look light but same color so I would say it was positive. I finally got a basal thermometer, feels good...accomplished

Positive for sure giggle. Omg yay!!!!

Had a fit this morning, woke up to look at my chart and I had a huge dip to the coverline. Cue Freaking out!!! Then realised it had only logged to one decimal point so I must have entered the digits wrong early this morning, checked my term and sure enough it was missing a digit that put it right back up
How is everyone doing? Have you had a nice weekend so far? I spent yesterday shopping, taking DS to a party and then in the evening I sorted all the christmas stash for the kids. I had to take some out because there was just too much but feeling happy now that it's finalised and o can get wrapping x

Finalizing christmas stuff already?! Dang, you are on top of it!

Not much to report. Hubs was busy entertaining an out of town friend. I went to a craft show, hopeful to find xmas gifts but no luck :( found a cute and cheap little bracelet for me though :D other than than, watched Des and took him so see one of his best friends who's Mom i am good friends with, so that was nice.

Hoping i ov today :D i was starting to wonder if i had and just didn't feel the ovary pain, but i was unconvinced. So hopefully i get it today and can officially join in the tww madness tomorrow!

Aww I love craft shows we have a few here over Christmas. I love the Christmas food fairs the best though, walking around gorging on festive samples and tipples.

Fingers crossed you'll be joining the 2we tomorrow :)

Yes I am normally a little late in the planning but learnt that I always miss the best deals and even things go out of stock if I wait too long. So I grab things I know they'll love as and when I see them for the best deal or I can make the most of vouchers ect. As were off to Lapland too at the end of November I've been feeling the need to be extra organised this Christmas both time wise and financially. God I am so excited it's ridiculous. Cannot wait to see their faces

I would guess that if you're getting ewcm you haven't ovd yet Tani... not sure why else your body would produce it because it's to help sperm get to where it needs to be.

Actually Tani I'm reading all sorts online that it is also perfectly normal to get this during the 2ww. Ugh bodies are so confusing. Crossing my fingers for you.
Slight cramping near my left ovary today, on and off, mild but certainly noticeable. Nipples are extra sensitive today and I'm tmi :wacko: super gassy burping and trumping :haha:

Had a lovely day ironing, then swimming with the kids at the gym followed by a nice meal out and an evening sat eating some sweets from halloween with the x factor on (zzzzzzz)

Sounds good so far babyd!

I am in O pain today :D so I'm officially in the tww! :dance:

Yay!!! Fabulous giggle.

Yeah symptoms could just be normal post ov too hehe... gonna try hold out till Friday to test. I'm doing well so far

I dunno what's going on. Have mild nausea, really red/dark (hard to explain) & sore nipples and a weird hurty belly. Like a pully achy feeling in my lower stomach. Still no sign of :witch:

Cp is still high and closed. Cm is still in abundance

I wanted to hold out to 10dpo but I have like 30 tests, so might as well use them! I'll probably start 7dpo

Hello everyone! I have had no symptoms as of late. It has now been 2 weeks and 1 day since my nexplanon removal. I did feel slight tugging the right side near my uterus, kind of like a Charlie horse, but I think it might have just been some gas. I have had no cramping, etc. some watery cervical mucus but not much. Since yesterday I have been sensing the smell of cigarette smoke, yet there is no cigarette smoke around me!

Hi. I had a weird painful charlie horse in my uterus yesterday. It was crazy. Did you end up getting a BFP?

Tank that sounds promising!! When do you plan to test?

I'm 6 dpo today, still ramping in ovary. Other "symptoms" I had the last few months I swore I was pregnant so not holding my breath on those lol. The long tww!

Tank that sounds promising!! When do you plan to test?

I'm 6 dpo today, still ramping in ovary. Other "symptoms" I had the last few months I swore I was pregnant so not holding my breath on those lol. The long tww!

I tested on Friday with 10miu and was 100%neg. I'll retest from/sat if no af and then once a week until af arrives

Hello everyone! I have had no symptoms as of late. It has now been 2 weeks and 1 day since my nexplanon removal. I did feel slight tugging the right side near my uterus, kind of like a Charlie horse, but I think it might have just been some gas. I have had no cramping, etc. some watery cervical mucus but not much. Since yesterday I have been sensing the smell of cigarette smoke, yet there is no cigarette smoke around me!

Hi. I had a weird painful charlie horse in my uterus yesterday. It was crazy. Did you end up getting a BFP?

Hello! I'm only about 5ish dpo, if j even ovulated when I think I did. So if I am pregnant, I wouldn't get s bfp this soon. Hopefully I go get my bfp this cycle though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->