October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

I dunno what's going on. Have mild nausea, really red/dark (hard to explain) & sore nipples and a weird hurty belly. Like a pully achy feeling in my lower stomach. Still no sign of :witch:

Cp is still high and closed. Cm is still in abundance

Hello everyone! I have had no symptoms as of late. It has now been 2 weeks and 1 day since my nexplanon removal. I did feel slight tugging the right side near my uterus, kind of like a Charlie horse, but I think it might have just been some gas. I have had no cramping, etc. some watery cervical mucus but not much. Since yesterday I have been sensing the smell of cigarette smoke, yet there is no cigarette smoke around me!

Hi. I had a weird painful charlie horse in my uterus yesterday. It was crazy. Did you end up getting a BFP?

Hello! I'm only about 5ish dpo, if j even ovulated when I think I did. So if I am pregnant, I wouldn't get s bfp this soon. Hopefully I go get my bfp this cycle though!!

You are right around me! I got the charlie horse around 3 dpo. My entire uterus cramped and though I never had one before, I knew it felt like a contraction. I got nauseous shortly after for a few minutes. Sure hope we both get BFP's!

Any other symptoms you noticed? For me sore nipples.

:( worst night sleep ever. Couldn't sleep between 2am and 7am. Tossing and turning all night. Now I'm shattered and miserable. Happy Monday zzzzz

I dunno what's going on. Have mild nausea, really red/dark (hard to explain) & sore nipples and a weird hurty belly. Like a pully achy feeling in my lower stomach. Still no sign of :witch:

Cp is still high and closed. Cm is still in abundance

Hello everyone! I have had no symptoms as of late. It has now been 2 weeks and 1 day since my nexplanon removal. I did feel slight tugging the right side near my uterus, kind of like a Charlie horse, but I think it might have just been some gas. I have had no cramping, etc. some watery cervical mucus but not much. Since yesterday I have been sensing the smell of cigarette smoke, yet there is no cigarette smoke around me!

Hi. I had a weird painful charlie horse in my uterus yesterday. It was crazy. Did you end up getting a BFP?

Hello! I'm only about 5ish dpo, if j even ovulated when I think I did. So if I am pregnant, I wouldn't get s bfp this soon. Hopefully I go get my bfp this cycle though!!

You are right around me! I got the charlie horse around 3 dpo. My entire uterus cramped and though I never had one before, I knew it felt like a contraction. I got nauseous shortly after for a few minutes. Sure hope we both get BFP's!

Any other symptoms you noticed? For me sore nipples.

No other symptoms for me. I never get tender boobs or anything like that. So if I start experiencing symptoms, it's a good sign! Yes hopefully we get our bfps this month!

Oh no babyd :( why the lack of sleep?

Bw, yay!!! My fingers are crossed for you both!

Afm...officially 1 dpo :happydance:

I dont know just restless, couldnt get comfy, too hot, too cold. Feeling ok now and not so miserable, just gonna have an early night to catch up.

5dpo today and feeling fine, gassy still but boobies/ nipples feel slightly tender. Had a runny nose this morning but starting to feel blocked as the afternoon wears on. Hmmm im crazy symptom spotting

Babyd,maybe you conceived and your body is releasing the early pregnancy factor :thumbup: it slightly lowers your immune system so your body doesn't attack the egg. Lots of ladies feel slightly under the weather when it happens (i did with my son). Look it up! It's a thing! Unfortunately for me i'm already sick lol, so i won't notice a difference :/

Tani, maybe it's time to call the ob/gyn? What cycle day are you on?

babyd from ur symptoms and chart, looks like implantation is happening! Cheering for bfp on 9dpo:happydance:

Im cycle day 30 today. Im not quite 2 months off contraception so am guessing im just messed up still

Tani, hope you get some answers soon, so miserable to be in limbo :( so sorry hun xxx

I am not sure GR, my sleep was messed up so not counting on todays temp so much, also i think by the averages its early for implantation... I guess we will find out as the week wears on!? thank you for cheering me on, I could really do with some optimism, i seem to be convinced it wont happen :wacko:

Giggle, i was looking into symptoms, blocked nose/ a cold starting seems to be something some women experience but i wonder if even 5dpo is too early for symptoms related to pregnancy, I guess im trying not to get my hopes up, as much as I am clearly reading all the possible signs. Still havent tested, i am doing good! :haha:

Hey everyone, I'm back from my vacation! We ended up getting to DTD about once to twice a day for 4 days leading up to O, and then we did it twice when I started to O. The problem was the day I was finishing O'ing, we didn't get to do it at all because it was so busy. I really can't tell if we got it this time. I definitely don't feel pregnant, with my other two I remember feeling mentally different, like my brain just knew what was going on inside. This time I don't have that, so it may not have worked.

The fun part is, we went on a Disney cruise, and now I'll be testing on Mickey's birthday! We'll see, 9 more days to go!

Welcome back Sugar! How many dpo are you?

We did have an amazing time! Adjusting back to the real world is rough, but luckily I have baby on the brain to make it easier! :haha:

I'm about 5 DPO currently. Logically, much too early to tell anything of course. But for some reason, I thought I'd have an inkling again. The lack of one makes me feel like we didn't get it this time, but it's definitely way too early to be counting us out!

Do you ladies think I could have o'd without the discharge? I had a full/aches cramping on the left side of my uterus from 11/3-11/5. We bd on 11/3 and 11/5. I had really no cm though. I wasn't dry, but definitely nothing to gather in the toilet paper. When I got pregnant with my first pregnancy (which ended in mc) and with my daughter who is now 4, I didn't really know much about cm and what not, as I was pretty young. I just had sex every day. Not the hubby and I only bd really when the mood hits or when we think/know I'm ovulating. He works third shift so he's tired a lot :/ and ideas?

Unless you're going "in" to gather a sample...i wouldn't assume you didn't have fertile cm. Sometimes it's not enough to come out on tp.

I've never actually checked my cervix or my cm internally. My cervix is very high, so my short stubby fingers can't reach it lol. I did have the achey dull pain on my left side for about a couple hours each day for those three days, so I thought maybe that was my ovary building up to release an egg. I sure hope so!

7dpo today. Still not much going on, don't know if I caught it, I go back and forth. Not much to report. :)

It's cool we are all sort of on the same cycle, hoping for a bunch of bfps!!

They say ladies who around each other often or are close will become in sync with each other. It's crazy how that saying goes for us, even though we're "close" through this thread!

So when is everyone testing then? Kern you're so close!

I think i'll test next Monday. That would make me 8dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->