October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Good! I need other tests to oogle until i can look at my own lol

thits??? thursday!!! :D I am doing WELL!!! get me not testing at 6dpo

Lol! Well that's good :p how many tests do you have? I have a good feeling about this month for you!

You do? I feel silly admitting it but I also feel a little bit excited, though all symptoms I were having have seemed to wear off, I am bloated today and hungry. I have 25 sensitive ICs and 1 frer! So plenty of cheapies to keep me busy until if i see an ic line.

Hoping this week will fly. When are you going to start testing giggle.

How is everyone? Where is everyone in their cycle? :babydust:

Have we lost a few ladies?

This thread seems like it's down to us, bw, and tani. Don't know where everyone else went....?

I think i will probably start testing next Monday, which will be 8dpo. Not sure when I'll tell hubs...i have a whole plan but not sure if i should do it after he works or saturday morning. But i'm getting way ahead of myself, lol!

I'm so nervous it's going to take awhile this time :(

I want to surprise hubs too, so i was thinking of waiting until a better time to tell him in a really cute way, no firm ideas yet though. Oh man i hope i am pregnant, it would suck for it to take ages, i can barely keep myself from testing at 6dpo, let alone hold out months for a positive test. REALLY hope we all get BFPs soon

so exciting! i hope we all get bfp this month:dust:

Im getting close to ovulation and hubby is on board like he has never been before, i stopped scheduling so he feels better:happydance:

Oh and sister in law stole the name i picked for my future daughter, really annoyed by that....:brat:

I'm still here! :wave: But I'm a boring cd6 so have little to contribute right now LOL

I am so excited that so many will be testing soon- I need a fix!

Today was my first time using IC opks, and I have to admit I got some sort of sick satisfaction out of seeing a line on a test, even if it was only a faint line on an opk :dohh: Once I get closer to 10dpo, I'll start using them in conjunction with my CB digi advanced OPK, but the tests are just too expensive to use nearly 10 per cycle! I did find though that you can buy the CB fertility monitor sticks and they are compatible with the CB advanced, so cheaper than buying a whole new set. I think I got 30 tests for $40, which isn't so bad when the holder and 20 tests are close to $50! Not sure if anyone else is using CB advanced, but thought I would share in case it helps save someone else a few dollars. As I'm quickly finding out, testing supplies really add up!!

Still no af 😡😡😡 boobs are so sore its not even funny. Wish i knew what waa going on. Cant get a test untill fri. Oh would never let me test on hols and can't slip away

I'm sticking around!

I'll be testing next Wednesday. So far, I can't tell if my son is teething while nursing, or if I'm super sensitive now because breastfeeding has become very painful the last few days. I feel like at 6DPO, it's too early to have such sensitivity or body reactions, so I'm trying to play it down and think it's him teething. But holy cow, I hate nursing right now!

Hi ladies! Cd24 for me. Before my bc I was typically on a 31 day cycle. I'm doing to try to wait for cd35 though to test, unless I get af by then. Hubby and I only had sex about a handful of times this cycle, two of those days being in my fertile window I believe, so we will see. I was thinking the other day that maybe this will be my month because this one month we only had sex a few times and I haven't been stressing! Lol. So as of today, if I am correct with my o day, I am 5-6dpo. Here's to hoping I can hold out another week!

Hey ladies, I'm on CD 5. I've been really sick w this cold still! Good luck to those of you are are testing soon! Hoping for those BFPs!!

Yes and sugar! Sug, hope those are good signs!

Bw, looks like we'll be testing about the same time :thumbup: i'm excited for all of us!

I'm excited too giggle! Trying not to get my hopes up, as we didn't make a great effort this cycle lol

8dpo today! Lots of cm! Kind of weird because last night I was very dry. Cervix has been high for a while, open. I know that's not reliable though. Only constant has been ovary pains

Don't know when I will test, will try to hold out til af due. We will see hahahaha

Bweaver we only bd 2 times during fertile window too so I'm not sure if we got it or not. I'm not super stressed about it this month either, watch it be the bfp cycle haha

That's my thought exactly kern! The one month you're like "I know I'm out, but it's no biggie." Then BAM! BFP! Lol

Im either 17dpo, 13dpo or 2dpo. Ive had no ewcm since sun afternoon. Necmxt time i can test is fri night/sat morn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->