October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

We love traditional, classic names. Our first daughter is Katherine Isabelle, and we call her Katie Belle. Our back up name is Josephine Ariel, but DH has gone off that now. So the next girl we want to name Matilda Eleanor and call her Mattie Nora. which I think goes adorably with Katie Belle. But I know no one will like it. It's definitely not the style in our circle. I dread the comments. But we love it.

Our boy name is Vincent. Dh wants Vincent Leopold, which I dislike. I want Vincent Atticus, which he dislikes. We've been at war over it for three years now! :haha:

Babydust: I always loved Evangeline! I wanted it to be DD1's middle name after I dreamt of calling her Eve in many pregnancy dreams, but DH didn't go for it.

I need another G name. I have Graycee and Gavin. We like Gabriel for a boy, and Gabriella for a girl. Any other ideas?

I really like Georgia for a girl, but since we're moving down South and unsure of which state yet, we're not using it.

Love nora and vincent!

Which reminds me I also liked the name Vega but that was too "out there" for hubs :haha:

I love both of my grandmothers' names, but hubs is not a fan....Mary Lou (which sounds too,dated and southern to use) and Olan (sounds like "oh lon").

Why must out bodies be so cruel and confusing! I started cramping again, feeling like af was trying to come and I noticed the cramping going around to the left side of my back. I was getting shooting pains in my right boob, I had a shooting pain go up my cervix today. And at one point my labia felt kind of tender. Why does our brains force us to feel these things when we're going crazy enough ttc?!?! Lol. The only sign I need is two pink lines on a white stick!

I think i recall radiating back pain with my pregnancy :thumbup:

Gretta, Garrett, Giana....those are about the only G names i can come up with at the top of my head haha

Well no blood since that one spot. Googled images (why?) and found a few that looked EXACTLY like what I saw with me and they got bfps. Dot know when to test. Afraid I'm setting myself up to be disappointed. Ahhhh!

Grayson, Gareth, gage,

Genevieve, Gretal, Georgina, Gemma

Love everyone's name choices!!

If we have a boy he is most probably be Oscar Ellis

Afm 8dpo... Eek thay came around quick!!! Temp rise this morning! Debating whether to test lol

Oops I have to post again because I just remembered I had the most rediculously vivid dream. My teeth fell out and there were new ones underneath but I wanted to get new teeth. It was so real I even remember saying to oh please wake me up this must be a dream before realising it wasn't. I FELT my teeth falling out ewwwww

So I tested and BFN, don't even think I can make myself see a line LOL as much as I want to :p

BFN ... oh well testing again tomorrow

Attachments

• 20151112_101844.jpg
    20151112_101844.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 6
No worries babyd, you still have plenty of time! If you only hust implanted (temp rise?) you wouldn't see it yet anyway.

Kern, that sounds really promising! When are you testing?

Squeeeeee!

Yes very true, I keep telling myself that kidneys need to process hcg and since I had drunk anything since about 8pm last night it was unlikely to show anything. Will probably test every day now till af or bfp :)

Good luck! Can't wait to see your progression ;)

It's still quite early, babydust. Don't let a bfn at this stage get you down!

I decided how I'd announce the pregnancy to family. I'm making a fun scrapbook from our vacation, it goes through everything we did with lots of really good pictures. If we get the BFP, I'm going to add another page that shows either DH and I with our hands on my belly, or the BFP, and says that we brought home an extra special souvenir. I'm trying to think of some neat nautical terms for meeting the baby in 9 months, but so far nothing sounds right so I may just keep it simple. Both sides of the family like to see pictures of the fun we had on vacation, so I'll hand them the book to gather around and let them page all the way through it. They'll never see the ending coming!

Babyd, I'm holding out so much hope for you!! Your symptoms sound promising. Hope you start the BFP trend! :hugs:

I love the name Evangeline- so pretty! And calling her Eve is just adorable :) Also agree that older names are making a come back. I'm not a fan of very popular names. We seem to like things that people have heard before but that you don't hear every day. We can't agree for the life of us on a boy's name. I like Carter and Landon, but DH won't bite on either of those.. he says he pictures them playing lacrosse and wearing sweater vests with those names :haha:

For a girl we have 2 names we like- Miranda Rae and we'd call her 'Andi' we also really like Kendall Rae. My sister's name is Rachel, so the middle name would be after her :flower:

My favorite G name is Gemma. I absolutely love that name, but our last name starts with a soft G, so it sounds funny together :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->