October 2015 and Beyond...8 BFPs!!!

Part of me thinks she is just doing it to rub it in. I mean, how do you forget a specific conversation like that. I've messaged her back expressing we'd already had a conversation about marnie and it was just too close to a name that we will use if we have a girl. I feel harsh but it's not a name we intend to give up on. Part of me thinks she will use it anyway since its not exactly the same but I guess I've said all I can. I'll be devastated if she does because if we do go on to use Marley too then people will wonder why we chose thay name after my sister called her lo something so similar. Sigh! I'll find out in a week! Thanks for listening.

I feel you, giggle. I've been sick for a few days, lots of kids on the cruise were sick, and it's so much stuffiness that's driving me crazy!

7DPO, having cramps. Not terribly, but they definitely started. However, like I said before, they feel period-y and I always get cramps, so not yet a sign of pregnancy. The cramps are earlier than normal, but that may be because I'm zeroing in on things now.

Babydust, do NOT give up your name! Even if you sister names her Marnie (which I am not a fan of, but I do really like your name and it does go nicely with your others!) name your baby what you love. We have three Williams in our family that are all cousins - my son is Will, his cousin goes by Liam, and another is Willy, plus my husband who's Bill. Does it get confusing at holidays? Sometimes, but it's only minor and not a big deal. Definitely worth it for everyone to have the name they love. It's very rude that your sister is doing that, but don't let her ruin your dream name!

Thank you all for making me feel better, I promise, I won't give up our name! Not ever, we've been carrying it around for a long time :) finally been able to convince hubs of number 3 and have been excited to actually use it.

Anyhooo a little 7dpo update from me

So symptoms for me today are quite subtle apart from feeling a bit sick this morning. I felt gassy, like I needed to burp and when I did sick would feel like it was coming up too. It got worse after I worked out this morning but managed to just keep it down and breathe till it went away. Really early to call it a symptom though, perhaps just a bit of reflux?
My cp is medium but rising, firm and closed still but cm is now very thin and watery with strings of ewcm.
Temps still elevated but what I would do to see a huge dip tomorrow followed by a rise. Boobies aren't sore anymore.
Last night I had some annoying twining pains on my left side, always my left side this cycle. I couldn't get to sleep for ages because of them but actually managed to get a decent nights sleep in the end.
I might test tomorrow regardless I am feeling soooo close to caving so at least if I tell myself tomorrow is ok, I won't feel like I am caving and then only have to wait till tomorrow. I know I am going to be plagued with the fact I got my second bfp ay 8dpo... what do we do to ourselves. Feeling hopeful :)

Soooooo I don't know if I am setting myself up for failure buuuuuutttt. I'm 9dpo today. I noticed on my toilet paper the smallest dot of blood mixed with ewcm. I wouldn't have noticed it unless I checked. It is way too early for af, not due until next Monday. What do you think? Ib maybe? Could I spot this early ?

Yes absolutely well within the implantation time frame kern... how exciting :)

Kern, sounds like a good sign! Hope this is it for you!

Tani, so sorry you still have no answer. Are you still :sex: just in case?

Babyd, definitely glad you're going to stick to it. On the plus side, at least she's not stealing your actual girl's name...that's a huge fear of mine, or that people will judge my selections. Picking names is stressful!

It is SO stressful and also quite important you get it right. You have to live with your choice forever and what's more so does your child.
I heard back from my sister and she was strangely cool about why I didn't want her to choose marnie. Almost like she was expecting it. Huh! Lol so YAY, I 'shouldn't' have to panic anymore.

Ooo feeling a bit crampy in my uterus tonight

Babyd, I'm glad your sister finally seems to have come around! Let's hope she sticks with what she said and uses something entirely different!

It sounds like all of you ladies are having some promising symptoms! Get those bfps rolling in I can't wait to see some and share the excitement!!

As for me, I am about 7dpo, or at least I think I am, and I've have period cramping today, like my period is trying to come. I had the cramping in the morning, but it has stopped since. I also noticed some white creamy/lotion my cm, but according to the swab I had at the gyno last Monday, I have bacterial vaginosis. I have had no symptoms, but they put me on medicine to clear it up. I don't know if the discharge is from that? Hopefully these are all good signs for me!

Kern, sounds like a good sign! Hope this is it for you!

Tani, so sorry you still have no answer. Are you still :sex: just in case?

Babyd, definitely glad you're going to stick to it. On the plus side, at least she's not stealing your actual girl's name...that's a huge fear of mine, or that people will judge my selections. Picking names is stressful!

Yep still bding just incase ive got a super long cycle. Last time it took 5 months just to get my 1st af then 3 months from then. So being 2 monts off contraceptive and having had 2 bleeds i guess im not doing to bad.

If no af by dec ill see docs for af forcing methods

My girl name will be problematic for my circle too. I know it's going to definitely not be anyone else's taste, to the point where I wondered if we should switch it. But it was my great grandmother's name, I love it and DH is even more set on it than I am and doesn't want to change it. I just know it's going to cause people to wrinkle their noses though because here it's old fashion. In England, it would be popular and every day.

Having some odd little spikes going on in my cervix. Used to get them when pregnant, though I don't think I used to get them this early. Still convinced it's all in my mind, but as always, hope is there to put everything under a microscope!

Tani, hope you get some answers soon!

I think older names are making a come back beth, our old neighbours recently named their little girl Margo- absolutely adorable! I never would have thought of it but it's precious. Our other friends named their little girl Evangeline, I love old names and I agree they are quite popular here in England x

Ive eaten eveything in sight today. Its my only real af tell. Hoping to start tomorrow or fri :thumbup:

Ok Sug, you can't leave us hanging like that! What's the name?!

I'll tell :) no steals! ;)

Girl: Ember
Boy: Lennox or Link

Also, if a boy I need a good H name that isn't common for a middle name. I like Hayes, and Horizon (hubs hates it). I'm open to suggestions :thumbup:

Names for me (as of right now, i change my mind alot)
Boy - george
Girl - isabelle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back